Nootropics and gaming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

Any nootropic users on here that feel that nootropics enhance their gaming experience, ability, and even enjoyment?

It seems like a match made in heaven. I mean alot of elite gamers swear by caffeine when they play, but why not take it to the next level and throw in an entire nootropic stack? Lol, I've been out of gaming for a couple years now, but am thinking about getting a PS4. I also just got into 'teh noots'.

I just wanted to know if anyone here has experience gaming while taking noots. It seems like they were made for each other in a way.

Going to be trying my own stack of Alpha GPC, oxiracetam, and aniracetam. With noopept and pramiracetam rotated into the cycle. Also taking alot of omega 3's from flax and chia seeds, as well as various herbs. Am also going to see how caffeine synergises with my stack.

It seems like it would take gaming to the next level, granted I've never tried these nootropics before, but from my research I don't think I would want to game these days without this enhancement.

I've kind of lost the love for games in general these days, and am thinking this could be the spark to get me back into it.

yummifullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yummifullz
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

Anyone at all?

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points