Non-power heroes! Who is better? Captain America or Batman?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PresidentKing (200 posts) -
Both BM (wipe carefully).and CA (terrible state) are the two no power heroes in the DC and Marvel universe. Outside of fighting games for CA. One uses wit and gadgets and the other is steroid abuse but just punches and kicks and throws his shield. FOR AMERICA! So who is better? Batman(DC) or Captain America(Marvel)?
#2 Posted by SailorSatourne (32 posts) -
Ted Kord
#3 Posted by Stinger78 (5826 posts) -
Captain America must have some kind of super power if he can throw his shield and have it come back - like a boomerang, and while I hadn't thought of the 'super serum' as being 'steroid abuse', perhaps that's what it would be today :) Keep in mind he had none of the negative attributes you often see associated with the use/over-use of steroids - mainly 'Roid Rage'. As far as who is better, well that's personal preference, and I find more entertainment value in Batman. Though, at the time, the Captain America and the Avengers arcade game was really fun.
#4 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

Ironman

/thread

#5 Posted by DeadlyRavenKing (41 posts) -
Batman
#6 Posted by rogelio22 (2401 posts) -

ironman would more strongly fit the role of a non powered superhero than the Cap. cause the Cap does have super powers (increased strength, inteligence and reflexes) while ironman like batman use technology, gadgets and of course been rich n getting all the ladies

#7 Posted by Aljosa23 (25631 posts) -

Black Panther

#8 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Doesn't Cap have super strength or stamina?

#9 Posted by dagreenfish (1817 posts) -
For non-powered heroes, I go for ironman or punisher. I consider Cap to have powers.
#10 Posted by chaplainDMK (6877 posts) -
Cap has powers. Iron Man is more up Batmans alley...
#11 Posted by kidsmelly (5692 posts) -

The cap has the power of America and freedom.

#12 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
Iron Man no wait Money, Money is the best non super power
#13 Posted by dbz987 (3722 posts) -

Batman

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Batman

Captain America

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Captain+America

#14 Posted by FearMe801 (1249 posts) -

daredevil doesnt have a super power

#16 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

Ironman

/thread

tenaka2
Iron man would win in a fight, but Batman is a much better character in every way. Also, Batman is a realistic hero, Iron man is future sci-fi. Of course an elite soldier from 2503 A.D: will defeat a a modern elite soldier from 2009.
#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
Batman.....no question.

Ironman

/thread

tenaka2
Pft....just cut his power supply. And Captain American has super power.....he was given super serum.
#18 Posted by GreySeal9 (24910 posts) -

Captain America is cookiecutter while Batman is an intriguing character study for many reasons. Conclusion: Batman wins.

#19 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -

Captian America has powers.

#20 Posted by dagreenfish (1817 posts) -

daredevil doesnt have a super power

FearMe801
Yes he does.
#21 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -

Captain America is cookiecutter while Batman is an intriguing character study for many reasons. Conclusion: Batman wins.

GreySeal9
I do, indeed, agree with you. We should have a day of thanks.....>__>
#22 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
Batman.....no question.[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Ironman

/thread

LJS9502_basic
Pft....just cut his power supply. And Captain American has super power.....he was given super serum.

Do you know how hard that is to do and how many back up supplies in his suit he has? Power has been an issues Tony well corrected.
#23 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Batman.....no question.[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

Ironman

/thread

dreman999

Do you know how hard that is to do and how many back up supplies in his suit he has? Power has been an issues Tony well corrected.

Hard is not impossible....
#24 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

LJS9502_basic

I would not say that. His character isnot beter then Batman but he is not cookie cutter. Read Marvels civil war books and Captain America's winter soldier story lines.
#25 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

Batman doesn't do drugs to get strong so Batman.

#26 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Pft....just cut his power supply. And Captain American has super power.....he was given super serum.

The suit is mostly organic now. Batman many be a genius but he can't magically do anything.
#27 Posted by GreySeal9 (24910 posts) -

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

LJS9502_basic

I think we should be thankful that I take the time of my my day to drop knowledge on this forum. :P

#28 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

dreman999

I would not say that. His character isnot beter then Batman but he is not cookie cutter. Read Marvels civil war books and Captain America's winter soldier story lines.

Batman is still a more intriguing psychological study......
#29 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"] Do you know how hard that is to do and how many back up supplies in his suit he has? Power has been an issues Tony well corrected.

The suit is mostly organic now. Batman many be a genius but he can't magically do anything.

Ironman doesn't do anything magically either. They both use their vast wealth. But Ironman just isn't as interesting a character. He has a iron suit. But that makes him as interesting as the Hulk.
#30 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

Batman and it isn't even close. There are so many more thought provoking things about Batman and his relationship to the villains and Gotham.

#31 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -

Batman and it isn't even close. There are so many more thought provoking things about Batman and his relationship to the villains and Gotham.

jim_shorts
The yin and yang with the Joker is quite entertaining....
#32 Posted by GreySeal9 (24910 posts) -

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I do, indeed, agree with you. We should have a day of thanks.....>__>LJS9502_basic

Batman's villians (well, some of them anyway) are pretty fascinating as well.

#33 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Hard is not impossible....

Ironman doesn't do anything magically either. They both use their vast wealth. But Ironman just isn't as interesting a character. He has a iron suit. But that makes him as interesting as the Hulk.

Tony is a technical engineering genus the revolutionized his field. Batman would be able to undo an experts work? Next you'll be telling me he does quantum physics better then Mr. Fantastic
#34 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I do, indeed, agree with you. We should have a day of thanks.....>__>

So is deadpool.
#35 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"]The suit is mostly organic now. Batman many be a genius but he can't magically do anything.dreman999

Tony is a technical engineering genus the revolutionized his field. Batman would be able to undo an experts work? Next you'll be telling me he does quantum physics better then Mr. Fantastic

Hey...he's Batman!! :x
#36 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Ironman doesn't do anything magically either. They both use their vast wealth. But Ironman just isn't as interesting a character. He has a iron suit. But that makes him as interesting as the Hulk.

So?That does not mean he can do anything magically. That just means he is a super ninja detective with lots of money.
#37 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"] I would not say that. His character isnot beter then Batman but he is not cookie cutter. Read Marvels civil war books and Captain America's winter soldier story lines.dreman999

So is deadpool.

Hmmm...

A Batpool...

#38 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151873 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"]Tony is a technical engineering genus the revolutionized his field. Batman would be able to undo an experts work? Next you'll be telling me he does quantum physics better then Mr. Fantasticdreman999

So?That does not mean he can do anything magically. That just means he is a super ninja detective with lots of money.

You got up this morning without your sense of humor I see....:(
#39 Posted by Aljosa23 (25631 posts) -

Hmmm...

A Batpool...

leviathan91

Can't be any worse than Dark Claw

darkclaw-4752.jpg

#40 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Hey...he's Batman!! :x

Sarcasm is so easy to read over the internet.
#41 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Hmmm...

A Batpool...

Aljosa23

Can't be any worse than Dark Claw

darkclaw-4752.jpg

How badly was that guy sued?
#42 Posted by Blue-Sky (10337 posts) -

Captain America has super powers.

#43 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="dreman999"]So?That does not mean he can do anything magically. That just means he is a super ninja detective with lots of money.dreman999

Sarcasm is so easy to read over the internet.

Indeed it is. He was CLEARLY being sarcastic with that emoticon and they way he expressed his statement, and I can easily pick up your sarcastic tone that sarcasm is easy to read over the internet. Because it is soo hard to read sarcasm online.
#44 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -

[QUOTE="dreman999"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Batman is still a more intriguing psychological study......leviathan91

So is deadpool.

Hmmm...

A Batpool...

That already exsist.

#45 Posted by Aljosa23 (25631 posts) -

How badly was that guy sued?dreman999
It was a joint character made by Marvel and DC for the Amalgam Universe.

#46 Posted by dreman999 (10748 posts) -

[QUOTE="dreman999"]How badly was that guy sued?Aljosa23

Oh...It should of died at birth then.
#47 Posted by TheFallenDemon (13933 posts) -

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"]How badly was that guy sued?dreman999

Oh...It should of died at birth then.

Still, was a better idea than some of the other things they made in Amalgam:
ss1.jpg
Amalgam%208.jpg
Amalgam%2010.jpg

Admittedly though, the last one is pretty cool, in a stupid drunken way.

#48 Posted by leviathan91 (7763 posts) -

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="dreman999"] So is deadpool.dreman999

Hmmm...

A Batpool...

That already exsist.

He knocked out the Bat!? :lol:

Well, he also does have a feminine side, just like Deadpool. :P

#49 Posted by jeremiah06 (7169 posts) -
For non-powered heroes, I go for ironman or punisher. I consider Cap to have powers.dagreenfish
#50 Posted by GazaAli (23520 posts) -
Captain America? lol Batman.