Nokia Lumia 800 music quality is too poor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 funkyzoom
Member since 2005 • 1534 Posts

I own a Nokia Lumia 800. I'm really disappointed with the music quality of this phone. And there is no way to improve it because the player lacks an equalizer. I mainly want good bass, because the bass is not even noticeable with by JBL headphones, which totally thumps when I use it with other music players. So I just wanted to know, is there any app (free or paid) I can download to add an equalizer, or at least enhance the bass output? If not, will the bass improve if I buy a Nokia Monster purity wh-920 headset, which is listed as an official accessory for the phone on the Nokia website? Please help. Thank you.

punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

best way is to search an EQ app. i realised this when i got my first smart phone, even an old phone has EQ in them:?

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Yeah there will most likely be an equalizer app you can install, however it may cost a bit, also having bad headphones won't help things either so yes get a decent set of headphones, there's a thread in the Audio/Visual sub-forum on here that will help you find what you want. Here's the direct link

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 funkyzoom

Yeah there will most likely be an equalizer app you can install, however it may cost a bit, also having bad headphones won't help things either so yes get a decent set of headphones, there's a thread in the Audio/Visual sub-forum on here that will help you find what you want. Here's the direct link

JohnF111

I'm unable to find any equalizer app for this phone, and there are several complaints regarding this on the Windows Phone forums. My phones uses Windows Phone 7.5. Would someone please be kind enough to search an equalizer app or at least a bass enhancement app for my Nokia Lumia 800? I don't mind whether its free or paid.

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 funkyzoom

JohnF111

I'm unable to find any equalizer app for this phone, and there are several complaints regarding this on the Windows Phone forums. My phones uses Windows Phone 7.5. Would someone please be kind enough to search an equalizer app or at least a bass enhancement app for my Nokia Lumia 800? I don't mind whether its free or paid.