No more room in Hell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadow3555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shadow3555
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

what would u do if the dead walked like in dawn of the dead?

what would u do for ur survival?

i would lock my self in my room for like 30mins and say wtf i s happing then cry for about 20 mins then get my self straight get a weapon problly a baseball bat i always keep one under my bed   to protact my ps3 and pc :D and if my all famliy was dead and friends i would problly look for more ppl get more weapons and go island.

Avatar image for BEAN_LARD_MULCH
BEAN_LARD_MULCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BEAN_LARD_MULCH
Member since 2006 • 4720 Posts
I would pray to god to save me.
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Robograndma
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
i would go to where the oompa loompas live.
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Bust out my titanium crowbar and head to my nearest Walmart and gunstore... grab some kind of badass outfit and some guns and start surviving.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
Join em'.
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Robograndma
and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" book
1ND1FF3R3NT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 1ND1FF3R3NT
Member since 2006 • 3162 Posts
English?
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tomxizor

Join em'.aaaaarrrrggggg

You already look like one, so you'd probably fit right in. :P  Just kidding, but you really do look like a Romero Zombie.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Go to the mall
doomzmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 doomzmaster
Member since 2005 • 668 Posts
i'd get a gun and some ammo
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tomxizor

and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" bookRobograndma

*running away from zombies* "Ok, the guide says to....Destroy the brain to kill them! Ok what do I kill them with?....A Machete! Where's the damn hardware store?!" *gets disemboweled and devoured* 

shadow3555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shadow3555
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Bust out my titanium crowbar and head to my nearest Walmart and gunstore... grab some kind of badass outfit and some guns and start surviving.foxhound_fox

lol badass outfit first think that came to my head was no shirt no pants just a male g string and my crow bar :D time to kill some zombis

Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Robograndma

[QUOTE="Robograndma"]and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" booktomxizor

*running away from zombies* "Ok, the guide says to....Destroy the brain to kill them! Ok what do I kill them with?....A Machete! Where's the damn hardware store?!" *gets disemboweled and devoured*

sorry, it says be prepared
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts
i would kick a zombie in the balls, i've always wanted to do that to someone but never had the chance.
SUPERheroes_DP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SUPERheroes_DP
Member since 2005 • 1485 Posts
I read The Zombie Survival Guide; I think I'm prepared.
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Robograndma
I read The Zombie Survival Guide; I think I'm prepared.SUPERheroes_DP

yea i love that book, did you read world war Z its really good.
Avatar image for lemonfreshpanda
lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lemonfreshpanda
Member since 2007 • 1611 Posts
i would go to where the oompa loompas live.Robograndma
And recruit them to fight the zombie menace.
lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lemonfreshpanda
A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)tomxizor
Whimp...
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tomxizor
[QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="Robograndma"]and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" bookRobograndma

So you're saying, you have an inpenetrable fortress with a lifetime supply of MREs, five dozen M1 Carbines, two dozen pistols, over three dozen various bladed weapons, and about 130 bicycles?  

Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Robograndma
[QUOTE="Robograndma"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="Robograndma"]and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" booktomxizor

So you're saying, you have an inpenetrable fortress with a lifetime supply of MREs, five dozen M1 Carbines, two dozen pistols, over three dozen various bladed weapons, and about 130 bicycles?

blades dont need reloading :)
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tomxizor

[QUOTE="tomxizor"]A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)lemonfreshpanda
Whimp...

No, I'd rather not be torn in two and watch my entrails be devoured like sausage at a homeless shelter. :| 

tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tomxizor
[QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="Robograndma"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="Robograndma"]and definately keep my "zombie survival guide" bookRobograndma

But you have to get close to use them. Would you really charge into a crowd of a dozen undead cannibals with a single machete? 

lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lemonfreshpanda

[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)tomxizor

Whimp...

No, I'd rather not be torn in two and watch my entrails be devoured like sausage at a homeless shelter. :| 

Not even with your dual assault riflies blazing and shrill war cry echoeing off the canyon walls of the valleys?
Pfft...
Robograndma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Robograndma
[QUOTE="Robograndma"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="Robograndma"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

But you have to get close to use them. Would you really charge into a crowd of a dozen undead cannibals with a single machete?

why are you fighting them?
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tomxizor
[QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)lemonfreshpanda

Whimp...

Not even with your dual assault riflies blazing and shrill war cry echoeing off the canyon walls of the valleys?
Pfft...

Sorry, seeing myself gruesomely devoured like Rhodes from Day of the Dead would probably scar me even in the afterlife.  

lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lemonfreshpanda
[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)tomxizor

Whimp...

Pfft...

Sorry, seeing myself gruesomely devoured like Rhodes from Day of the Dead would probably scar me even in the afterlife.  

No.
It would be the most awesome death ever. And then Kurt Russell would come in with his SMG's and avenge my death, and I would get a giant shrine dedicated to me, and it would have automatic machine guns mounted on it so I could kill zombies from the afterlife.
You, on the other hand, will get laughed at as you burn in failing-to-be-a-badass hell.
SUPERheroes_DP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SUPERheroes_DP
Member since 2005 • 1485 Posts
[QUOTE="SUPERheroes_DP"]I read The Zombie Survival Guide; I think I'm prepared.Robograndma

yea i love that book, did you read world war Z its really good.

Haven't read that yet but I'll pick it up next time I'm at the mall.
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tomxizor
[QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]A Gun+Bullet+My head=Safety and serenity:)lemonfreshpanda

Whimp...

Pfft...

No.
It would be the most awesome death ever. And then Kurt Russell would come in with his SMG's and avenge my death, and I would get a giant shrine dedicated to me, and it would have automatic machine guns mounted on it so I could kill zombies from the afterlife.
You, on the other hand, will get laughed at as you burn in failing-to-be-a-badass hell.

I doubt I'd go to Hell. Purgatory at the least. God wouldn't do that to us, unless she has a sick-ass sense of humor. :?

MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#30 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
i would break into an armory and start "killing" as many of them as i could
lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lemonfreshpanda
[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

Whimp...

Pfft...

No.

I doubt I'd go to Hell. Purgatory at the least. God wouldn't do that to us, unless she has a sick-ass sense of humor. :?

No, you misunderstand.
You're going to failing-to-be-a-badass hell.
You could go to heaven and still be in that particular hell.
Hope you enjoy getting beaten up by Kevin Federline, who is a bigger badass than you.
Hurts, don't it?
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tomxizor
[QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

Whimp...

Pfft...

No.

I doubt I'd go to Hell. Purgatory at the least. God wouldn't do that to us, unless she has a sick-ass sense of humor. :?

No, you misunderstand.
Hope you enjoy getting beaten up by Kevin Federline, who is a bigger badass than you.
Hurts, don't it?

Not really. I'm not intimidated by a failed dancer who married a crazy woman who probably started the zombie plague.  :|

lemonfreshpanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lemonfreshpanda
[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

Whimp...

Pfft...

No.

I doubt I'd go to Hell. Purgatory at the least. God wouldn't do that to us, unless she has a sick-ass sense of humor. :?

No, you misunderstand.
Hurts, don't it?

Not really. I'm not intimidated by a failed dancer who married a crazy woman who probably started the zombie plague.  :|

That's not the point.
The point is that you're being way too serious about this exchange of ours and for that Kevin Federline will beat you up. Because you're a wimp. In fact, you're such a wimp that a horrible wimp like Kevin Federline can beat you up. And that's pretty wimpy, wimp.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
I like zombies so i'd just migrate with them.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

Go to the mallHinata237

Dead Rising anyone? 

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts

[QUOTE="Hinata237"]Go to the mallKrunkMastaX

Dead Rising anyone? 

Lol, yeah. Maybe after living in the mall until the food is gone, i'll open the security gates and take out my chainsaw lol
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]

[QUOTE="Hinata237"]Go to the mallHinata237

Dead Rising anyone?

Lol, yeah. Maybe after living in the mall until the food is gone, i'll open the security gates and take out my chainsaw lol

And kick some zombie ass! 

BLiTZv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 BLiTZv3
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
I'll get out of the city as fast as I can. With my Thunderbird bike.
Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#39 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

what would u do if the dead walked like in dawn of the dead?

what would u do for ur survival?

i would lock my self in my room for like 30mins and say wtf i s happing then cry for about 20 mins then get my self straight get a weapon problly a baseball bat i always keep one under my bed   to protact my ps3 and pc :D and if my all famliy was dead and friends i would problly look for more ppl get more weapons and go island.

shadow3555

Well that means I'm not comin' for your PS3 anytime soon......I'm gonna be assaulted by a bat weilding, zombie paranoid lunatic.

Funny post man, pretty funny.....

I'd stock up on all my knives, and take a hammer as my main weapon.  Then I'd go from house to house and pillage until I found a gun.  Then I'd stock up on H2O, food, any pills available, get medical supplies and outdoor survival equipment.  YEA!!  I'd keep looking until I found a shotgun too.  Then I'd head for the mountains, near a water source and try to survive.

I'd get me a porsche too, preferably a GT.

Yea that's about it.

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#40 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Start taking on zombies with frying pans,knives,hockey sticks, any object that I can get my hands on.
Two400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 Two400
Member since 2006 • 2787 Posts
play some nintendo and take a nap
Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts
[QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="lemonfreshpanda"][QUOTE="tomxizor"]

Whimp...

Pfft...

No.

She? O.o 

Sir_Marwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sir_Marwin
Member since 2006 • 9734 Posts
Run off to Finland in hopes of safety