New form of dogfighting: trunking

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

GOULDS, Fla. -

Miami-Dade County Animal Services rescued a group of dogs believed to be used for trunking.

A Good Samaritan called animal services Wednesday, saying a pet owner in the Goulds repetitively threw dogs in a trunk and let them fight to the death.

"[They] put the dogs in the trunk, lock it up, and they run around, put the music on very, very loud so no one can hear it," said Dahlia Canes with Miami Coalition Against Breed Specific Legislation. "After 10 or 15 minutes, they stop. The dead dog they throw out and the winner keeps going with it."

When authorities responded, they found five adult dogs and four puppies in crates.

"The kennels did not have any water, food, or adequate shelter," said Luis Salgado with Miami-Dade County Animal Services. "They were in feces and urine so the conditions were pretty bad."

Many were covered in scars and open wounds. One of the dogs had teeth marks on his face.

"There are puncture wounds," said Salgado. "One of the dogs had a broken wrist, an injured eye. One of the dogs is just bit up all over the place and [has] open wounds on his face."

Authorities didn't find the pet owner. The animals were friendly with the veterinarians.

"Usually, dogs that are used for fighting are very loving of their owner. They actually fight to please the owner," said Salgado.

"They deserve better," said Canes.

http://www.local10.com/news/animal-services-rescues-dogs-used-for-trunking/-/1717324/19974844/-/b8ullh/-/index.html

stop the planet i want to get off

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

I don't like it, but I don't necessarily see it as something too bad. I do wish people didn't do this.

I mean Spain and Mexico still bull fight, and Puerto Rico still does cock fights.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fightingfan

I used to have a retired fight dog, he was a red nose pit bull. I love those dogs.

I love how they can get super muscular given training; I had mine looking like he was on the juice. 

Tank7.jpg

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Man, the comment sections...so racist...

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
I believe execution is in order.
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.Laihendi

I think somebody should lock you in a trunk with some feral dogs.

Do you always have to act like such a sh*tty human being?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I don't like it, but I don't necessarily see it as something too bad. I do wish people didn't do this.

I mean Spain and Mexico still bull fight, and Puerto Rico still does cock fights.

Fightingfan

You are forcing an animal into a situation where it experiences enormous amounts of pain. How would you like to be locked up in a car trunk with feral dogs? Not too much, I would imagine.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
humanity should bathe in flames
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

airshocker

You are forcing an animal into a situation where it experiences enormous amounts of pain. How would you like to be locked up in a car trunk with feral dogs? Not too much, I would imagine.

People kill animals for food. How would you feel if I feed you until you got fat and then killed you for food? You can't compare a human to an animal; society doesn't think that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

People kill animals for food. How would you feel if I feed you until you got fat and then killed you for food? You can't compare a human to an animal; society doesn't think that way. Fightingfan

People do not put animals in trunks and force them to fight each other in order to harvest that food. There is a difference between using an animal for food and killing it in the least painful way, as opposed to using an animal in a blood sport. You're a fvcking idiot if you can't see that.

Honestly, if it came right down to it, I would rather save my dog than some of you people. That's how much I value animals more than humans.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
They killed eachother because they were forced into a truck.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dkdk999

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]People kill animals for food. How would you feel if I feed you until you got fat and then killed you for food? You can't compare a human to an animal; society doesn't think that way. airshocker

People do not put animals in trunks and force them to fight each other in order to harvest that food. There is a difference between using an animal for food, as opposed to using an animal in a blood sport. You're a fvcking idiot if you can't see that.

Honestly, if it came right down to it, I would rather save my dog than some of you.

I've heard slaughter houses can be pretty brutal though can't they ?
fl4tlined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fl4tlined
Member since 2007 • 4134 Posts
that's like saying most gladiator slaves wanted to fight if given a better alternative
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]People kill animals for food. How would you feel if I feed you until you got fat and then killed you for food? You can't compare a human to an animal; society doesn't think that way. airshocker

People do not put animals in trunks and force them to fight each other in order to harvest that food. There is a difference between using an animal for food, as opposed to using an animal in a blood sport. You're a fvcking idiot if you can't see that.

Honestly, if it came right down to it, I would rather save my dog than some of you.

You do realize in animal blood sports like Cock fighting and bull fighting the animal is eaten, right? It's not simply wasted.

I see no difference in hunting for sport and doing this - regardless you're killing an animal for the sake of entertainment.

Your culture simply views this as bad; go tell a European to go get a circumcision and they'll think you're insane, but Americans cut off the penises of little boys, which is extremely painful for nothing other than "Oh we think it looks better".

*You've also never seen how they handle animals in a slaughter house; there's nothing humane about it. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I've heard slaughter houses can be pretty brutal though can't they ?dkdk999

Of course there are going to be some slaughter houses that don't follow FDA guidelines.

fl4tlined

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fl4tlined
Member since 2007 • 4134 Posts
also what the hell is the point of making dogs fight for money if your not going to watch them fight... sometimes the logic itself is incredibly broken.. I mean if your going to do it for betting why not throw dice or something else...
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]If the dogs did not want to kill each other then they would not.airshocker

I think somebody should lock you in a trunk with some feral dogs.

Do you always have to act like such a sh*tty human being?

That is hilarious. You accuse others of being shitty human beings and yet you are the one who wants others to be viciously killed by wild animals. You clearly have psychological problems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

You do realize in animal blood sports like Cock fighting and bull fighting the animal is eaten, right? It's not simply wasted.

I see no difference in hunting for sport and doing this - regardless you're killing an animal for the sake of entertainment.

Your culture simply views this as bad; go tell a European to go get a circumcision and they'll think you're insane, but Americans cut off the penises of little boys, which is extremely painful for nothing other than "Oh we think it looks better".

Fightingfan

Using an animal that doesn't know any better, for a sport that can hurt them, is barbaric. It's senseless, and it's cruel.

Who is talking about hunting for sport? Not me.

My culture is apparently far more normal than yours. And circumcision doesn't cut off the penis It cuts foreskin off. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

That is hilarious. You accuse others of being shitty human beings and yet you are the one who wants others to be viciously killed by wild animals. You clearly have psychological problems.Laihendi

No, I accuse the people who come off as heartless as being shitty human beings.

The only person in this thread that has a psychological problem is you, Laihendi. Of your own admission and of my witnessing first-hand.

The world would definitely be a better place without you. You're worse than kuraimen. So much worse.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Laihendi

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]I've heard slaughter houses can be pretty brutal though can't they ?airshocker

Of course there are going to be some slaughter houses that don't follow FDA guidelines.

:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.Laihendi

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal painlessly is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

Thank you for proving my earlier point: You truly do have mental issues.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]That is hilarious. You accuse others of being shitty human beings and yet you are the one who wants others to be viciously killed by wild animals. You clearly have psychological problems.airshocker

No, I accuse the people who come off as heartless as being shitty human beings.

The only person in this thread that has a psychological problem is you, Laihendi. Of your own admission and of my witnessing first-hand.

The world would definitely be a better place without you. You're worse than kuraimen. So much worse.

So when I do not care about savage dogs killing each other I am heartless, but when you want actual humans to be violently killed by wild animals you are a psychologically/emotionally healthy person. Do you really believe that?
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.airshocker

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal in a painless method is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

Thank you for proving my earlier point.

You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

airshocker

Using an animal that doesn't know any better, for a sport that can hurt them, is barbaric. It's senseless, and it's cruel.

Who is talking about hunting for sport? Not me.

My culture is apparently far more normal than yours. And circumcision doesn't cut off the penis It cuts foreskin off. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Oh I agree with you it's "cruel", but I'm not gonna go to Puerto Rico, Spain, and Latin America and use cultural imperialism to tell them "oh that's mean".

I'm just saying I don't necessarily see this as being such a horrible thing, but I wouldn't engage in it.

Also nice racial claim by stating "Apparently my culture is far more normal than yours/Barbaric". You would fit in right with the Apartheid government if it still existed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

So when I do not care about savage dogs killing each other I am heartless, but when you want actual humans to be violently killed by wild animals you are a psychologically/emotionally healthy person. Do you really believe that?Laihendi

The article didn't say they were savage. They said they were dogs locked in a trunk. Yes, that makes you heartless.

You're not a human. You have to actually have a conscience for me to consider you to be part of my species.

You're an anomaly. A gross-bastardization of a normal human being. You know it, and the rest of this forum knows it.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
Laihendi is a savage
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.airshocker

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal painlessly is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

Have you seen how we treat chickens in America? We beat, kick, throw the shit out of them before they enter a slaughter house. Butter ball Turkey is always getting caught.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Oh I agree with you it's "cruel", but I'm not gonna go to Puerto Rico, Spain, and Latin America and use cultural imperialism to tell them "oh that's mean".

I'm just saying I don't necessarily see this as being such a horrible thing, but I wouldn't engage in it.

Also nice racial claim by stating "Apparently my culture is far more normal than yours/Barbaric". You would fit in right with the Apartheid government if it still existed.

Fightingfan

No one is going to use "cultural imperialism" to do anything, you twit. Are you really so stupid as to think I'm advocating for war against countries that abuse animals?

How the fvck can you see it as being cruel and then say "it's not such a horrible thing"? You make no sense.

You're proving my statement with every post you make. That doesn't make me a racist.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]So when I do not care about savage dogs killing each other I am heartless, but when you want actual humans to be violently killed by wild animals you are a psychologically/emotionally healthy person. Do you really believe that?airshocker

The article didn't say they were savage. They said they were dogs locked in a trunk. Yes, that makes you heartless.

You're not a human. You have to actually have a conscience for me to consider you to be part of my species.

You're an anomaly. A gross-bastardization of a normal human being. You know it, and the rest of this forum knows it.

What does it matter what an article says? Maybe instead of thinking what an article tells you to think you should try applying critical thinking to your ideas/opinions. If a dog will try to kill another dog just because it is nearby, then it is a savage. If two humans tried to kill each other instinctively just because they were put in a room together, then they would be rightfully condemned as moronic savages. The same judgement applies to dogs or any other creature.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Have you seen how we treat chickens in America? We beat, kick, throw the shit out of them before they enter a slaughter house. Butter ball Turkey is always getting caught. Fightingfan

Refer to an earlier response to dkdk.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.Laihendi

Are you suggesting that putting down an animal in a painless method is the same as forcing an animal to fight for its life?

You are not forcing an animal to fight by putting it in a trunk with another animal. They choose to fight because they are wild savages.

Actually I believe the dogs are taught to fight, which is why a lot of ex-fight pitbulls have to be put down because they're too aggressive. Put someone/something in an aggressive environment and it never truly leaves you - look at most felons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

What does it matter what an article says? Maybe instead of thinking what an article tells you to think you should try applying critical thinking to your ideas/opinions. If a dog will try to kill another dog just because it is nearby, then it is a savage. If two humans tried to kill each other instinctively just because they were put in a room together, then they would be rightfully condemned as moronic savages. The same judgement applies to dogs or any other creature.Laihendi

Because until it's proven that these dogs were savage, making any such claim is a falsehood. Animals respond to pain by fighting back. It's called instincts. That doesn't make them savage.

Comparing human instincts to that of a dog is an egregious mistake. Something you would know with even a rudimentary education.

FuggaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FuggaJ
Member since 2012 • 318 Posts
The lack of empathy for other living creatures in this topic is reeeally killing my faith in humanity
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Laihendi

1. I am a vegetarian because, unlike you, I am actually bothered by the fact that animals are raised for the sole purpose of being slaughtered. 2. Regardless of what methods you use to kill an animals, you still kill it. To act as if you are some sensitive animal lover just because you want them to be killed gently is absurd. And the notion that any animals are slaughtered painlessly is absurd as well. Do you think the FDA requires that animals be injected with painkillers before they are slaughtered? You are being incredibly ignorant.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Fightingfan

How the fvck can you see it as being cruel and then say "it's not such a horrible thing"? You make no sense..airshocker

When in Rome do has the Romans do.

It wouldn't bother me to watching a bull fight in Spain, but if in America and I saw that happening of course I would call the police.

I guess I don't necessary judge cultures based on my own . I don't know any culture that promotes dog fighting, but if we're talking about blood sports I don't seem them as that bad. There's a difference between putting two humans in the ring to fight to the death, and two animals - at least for me.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
What the f*ck Also I'm surprised anyway still takes Laihendi seriously. You all should know better.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]What does it matter what an article says? Maybe instead of thinking what an article tells you to think you should try applying critical thinking to your ideas/opinions. If a dog will try to kill another dog just because it is nearby, then it is a savage. If two humans tried to kill each other instinctively just because they were put in a room together, then they would be rightfully condemned as moronic savages. The same judgement applies to dogs or any other creature.airshocker

Because until it's proven that these dogs were savage, making any such claim is a falsehood. Animals respond to pain by fighting back. It's called instincts. That doesn't make them savage.

Comparing human instincts to that of a dog is an egregious mistake. Something you would know with even a rudimentary education.

Please tell me what constitutes a savage. I was under the impression that a savage was something that destructively/violently acted according to instinct without regard to logic or reason. An example being a dog that kills another dog just because it is locked in the same trunk.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Laihendi
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]What the f*ck Also I'm surprised anyway still takes Laihendi seriously. You all should know better.

You must hate the fact the people exist with different ideas/values/opinions than you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

1. I am a vegetarian because, unlike you, I am actually bothered by the fact that animals are raised for the sole purpose of being slaughtered. 2. Regardless of what methods you use to kill an animals, you still kill it. To act as if you are some sensitive animal lover just because you want them to be killed gently is absurd. And the notion that any animals are slaughtered painlessly is absurd as well. Do you think the FDA requires that animals be injected with painkillers before they are slaughtered? You are being incredibly ignorant.Laihendi

They are raised for the purpose of consumption, moron. Slaughtering is what happens before their meat can be sold.

You do not need painkillers to be killed painlessly. Again, you're a moron. I'm sorry, I simply don't have the time to list the ways something can be killed without pain. I have to go to work and escape this stupidity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

What the f*ck Also I'm surprised anyway still takes Laihendi seriously. You all should know better.chessmaster1989

Seriously. Fvcking kill me, please.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

I used to have a retired fight dog, he was a red nose pit bull. I love those dogs.

I love how they can get super muscular given training; I had mine looking like he was on the juice. 

Tank7.jpg

Fightingfan
freak of nature
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Fightingfan
I hope the air force doesn't enforce the use of name calling when dissing things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I hope the air force doesn't enforce the use of name calling when dissing things. Fightingfan

We call stupid people stupid in the military. We don't sugarcoat anything.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]

Tank7.jpg

BossPerson
freak of nature

What you do is put truck chains on their neck to purposely put weight on their lats and they get huge. I would also do a type of strong man exercises with him where I'd put a chain around his back and have him push a cooler with various things in it to emulate weight, similar to truck pulling.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I hope the air force doesn't enforce the use of name calling when dissing things. airshocker

We call stupid people stupid in the military. We don't sugarcoat anything.

I always thought they had certain things you couldn't say, which is why their choice of insults is interesting like "maggot", and use sexual innuendos because they can't legally blatantly call someone the N-word or F-word(gay) as that can be considered mental abuse.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]:lol: So dogfighting is bad, but slaughtering animals is fine as long as the FDA guidelines are followed. I wonder how much the animals appreciate being slaughtered according to FDA guidelines.Laihendi

you do know thats not all they do to get dogs to fight right? Most dogs don't fight like that just because they were locked in a trunk or forced into a ring. These dogs are starved and conditioned(often tortured) to fight. These dogs basically are fighting to survive. Dogs dont just natrually try to kill each other on sight. Sure in the wild they would probably fight over food and territory just like us by the way but this isn't natrual behavior for them. So yes they are being forced to fight.

Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Laihendi

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]1. I am a vegetarian because, unlike you, I am actually bothered by the fact that animals are raised for the sole purpose of being slaughtered. 2. Regardless of what methods you use to kill an animals, you still kill it. To act as if you are some sensitive animal lover just because you want them to be killed gently is absurd. And the notion that any animals are slaughtered painlessly is absurd as well. Do you think the FDA requires that animals be injected with painkillers before they are slaughtered? You are being incredibly ignorant.airshocker

They are raised for the purpose of consumption, moron. Slaughtering is what happens before their meat can be sold.

You do not need painkillers to be killed painlessly. Again, you're a moron. I'm sorry, I simply don't have the time to list the ways something can be killed without pain. I have to go to work and escape this stupidity.

So it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as it was raised for the purpose of being violently slaughtered? That effectively translates to: it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as YOU want it dead, but it's wrong if any other animals are killed. You are a hypocrite. Please tell me about these painless slaughtering methods that the FDA advocates. That is hilarious. It's obvious you are creating delusions for yourself to keep from feeling guilty about eating meat. You want to be able to condemn others for animal cruelty while you eat a steak. That really is hilarious.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

People do not put animals in trunks and force them to fight each other in order to harvest that food. There is a difference between using an animal for food and killing it in the least painful way, as opposed to using an animal in a blood sport. You're a fvcking idiot if you can't see that.

Honestly, if it came right down to it, I would rather save my dog than some of you people. That's how much I value animals more than humans.

It's a tad strange to see myself completely agreeing with Air:P, but I think everything you said is right:.  I don't see how anyone can condone dogfighting.  As for the comments like Lai saying the dogs wouldn't fight if they didn't want to...well if they hadn't been bred to fight by humans, raised in a specific way so that they would be a fighter such as with injections, supplements, intensive training and abuse then they wouldn't be fighting.  Anyone who knows anything about dogfighting knows that every move and decision handlers make is to try to make their dogs bigger, stronger, more aggressive, and often in more pain so that they'll feel like they have to fight for survival.

I could stick my dogs in a trunk, one of them's a Rottweiler, and I know for a fact they wouldn't go at each other.  They'd probably just be confused.  

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dkdk999
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="Laihendi"]1. I am a vegetarian because, unlike you, I am actually bothered by the fact that animals are raised for the sole purpose of being slaughtered. 2. Regardless of what methods you use to kill an animals, you still kill it. To act as if you are some sensitive animal lover just because you want them to be killed gently is absurd. And the notion that any animals are slaughtered painlessly is absurd as well. Do you think the FDA requires that animals be injected with painkillers before they are slaughtered? You are being incredibly ignorant.Laihendi

So it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as it was raised for the purpose of being violently slaughtered? That effectively translates to: it is okay to violently slaughter an animal as long as YOU want it dead, but it's wrong if any other animals are killed. You are a hypocrite. Please tell me about these painless slaughtering methods that the FDA advocates. That is hilarious. It's obvious you are creating delusions for yourself to keep from feeling guilty about eating meat. You want to be able to condemn others for animal cruelty while you eat a steak. That really is hilarious.

While I think you might be right about slaughtering animals, why did you purposely come off as such an asshole in your first post ?