NBC’s Heroes Will Comeback as a Miniseries.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Master_Live (14191 posts) -
#2 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

And the turd polishing continues.

#3 Posted by Makhaidos (1613 posts) -

NBC: "Okay, let's try this shit again."

I wouldn't mind seeing a West Wing miniseries, though.

#4 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14400 posts) -

I guess it would be one thing if the show was cancelled during its prime, but didn't the ratings for the show plummet since its return from the writer's strike a few years ago?

#5 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

Good. The abrupt ending of the series rubbed me the wrong way, as I was waiting for a conclusive ending. Now I get to see that, as well as Hayden Panettiere (Hot!).

#6 Posted by lonewolf604 (8517 posts) -

Good. The abrupt ending of the series rubbed me the wrong way, as I was waiting for a conclusive ending. Now I get to see that, as well as Hayden Panettiere (Hot!).

Yes....nothing like seeing her mutilated body on TV.

#7 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

Mutilated body? Has she had plastic surgery done? If so, I'm not aware.

#8 Posted by lonewolf604 (8517 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Mutilated body? Has she had plastic surgery done? If so, I'm not aware.

.......No dude lol, that's not what I meant. It was a joke that she always injures herself to get out of situations.

#9 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14400 posts) -

.......No dude lol, that's not what I meant. It was a joke that she always injures herself to get out of situations.

So essentially, she's a live action version of Wile E. Coyote. Neat.