This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21705 Posts
Holy crap! I just saw the first episode, and I can say without a doubt the first 5 minutes were better than the entire first Naruto put together! :o  Seriously, it actually felt like a real anime this time, and they have completely redone the music and reformatted the drama/tension. Just watching a few minutes of it makes you forget that the entire filler arch ever happened....
LuffyTubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LuffyTubby
Member since 2006 • 741 Posts
Holy crap! I just saw the first episode, and I can say without a doubt the first 5 minutes were better than the entire first Naruto put together! :o Seriously, it actually felt like a real anime this time, and they have completely redone the music and reformatted the drama/tension. Just watching a few minutes of it makes you forget that the entire filler arch ever happened....
Renegade_Fury

Yeah, I just saw it. That was freakin awesome.

It IS a hole new series. It's not naruto anymore, now it's Naruto Shippuuden. Its 2,5 years later, and he ain't a stupid idiot no more.

And Sasuke...:O

Incredible. Bleach is also very very good now. They just finished their lame bounto arc. Now its really getting into gear(with Ichigos dad being a shinigami and all)!
seph_cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 seph_cool
Member since 2005 • 177 Posts
It looks good, but as long as it isnt full of damn flashbacks again!
LuffyTubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LuffyTubby
Member since 2006 • 741 Posts
It looks good, but as long as it isnt full of damn flashbacks again!seph_cool

I think they just wanted to put an empahsis on how much there had changed, and to get the viewer a sense of nostalgic:)
bigmit37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bigmit37
Member since 2004 • 4043 Posts
Bleach and Naruto for the win at the moment!
bigmit37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bigmit37
Member since 2004 • 4043 Posts
[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]Holy crap! I just saw the first episode, and I can say without a doubt the first 5 minutes were better than the entire first Naruto put together! :o Seriously, it actually felt like a real anime this time, and they have completely redone the music and reformatted the drama/tension. Just watching a few minutes of it makes you forget that the entire filler arch ever happened....
LuffyTubby

Yeah, I just saw it. That was freakin awesome.

It IS a hole new series. It's not naruto anymore, now it's Naruto Shippuuden. Its 2,5 years later, and he ain't a stupid idiot no more.

And Sasuke...:O

Incredible. Bleach is also very very good now. They just finished their lame bounto arc. Now its really getting into gear(with Ichigos dad being a shinigami and all)!

Dude you should really mark for spoilers...especially with that info on Ichigo's dad.
-PureDemon-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#7 -PureDemon-
Member since 2003 • 18426 Posts
I heard someone else saying it was great, I'll check it out later