Naruto on Cartoon Network?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

I'm too lazy to download any of the episodes, and I only want to watch them on tv on Cartoon Network. I've noticed that they're no longer airing Naruto at 9:30 p.m anymore. Is Naruto gone from Cartoon Network for good? CN's been getting rid of a lot of anime lately, and it's depressing. :(

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

Cartoon Network is generally crappy now. Back then it was hell way better, and more anime as well.

BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts
The manga is much better than the anime.
musicaz70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 musicaz70
Member since 2007 • 1949 Posts

You will be spending the next four years or so watching the show on CN if you really want to catch all the episodes. I think they only air the new ones once a week (they air the show just once a week) on Saturday. The show isn't that good, I don't see how kids can sit through 200+ episodes of it and it's just terrible in english with stuff cut out.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 majadamus
The manga is much better than the anime.BladeOfHeaven
Ya, I have to agree with you on this. I'm trying to catch up on the manga now and it's addictive as hell.

You will be spending the next four years or so watching the show on CN if you really want to catch all the episodes. I think they only air the new ones once a week (they air the show just once a week) on Saturday. The show isn't that good, I don't see how kids can sit through 200+ episodes of it and it's just terrible in english with stuff cut out.

musicaz70
Awww...come on, Naruto isn't that bad. They stopped airing new episodes and replaced with a piece of crap show called 6Teen. :(
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 majadamus

Cartoon Network is generally crappy now. Back then it was hell way better, and more anime as well.

tzar3
I don't understand why they got rid of all the anime? Big mistake, Cartoon Network.
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

[QUOTE="tzar3"]

majadamus

I don't understand why they got rid of all the anime? Big mistake, Cartoon Network.

I guess its because they wanted to add more child like Cartoons for younger audiences. Bah. Toonami was teh greatness back then.Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rerouni Kenshin, EVEN SAILOR MOON!

All of that was ten times better than what they have now.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 majadamus

[QUOTE="majadamus"][QUOTE="tzar3"]

tzar3

I guess its because they wanted to add more child like Cartoons for younger audiences. Bah. Toonami was teh greatness back then.Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rerouni Kenshin, EVEN SAILOR MOON!

All of that was ten times better than what they have now.

A big majority of America still thinks cartoons are just for kids. It's unfortunate for us anime fans. Maybe it doesn't have to do with attracting a younger audience. The Adult Swim lineup has most of its anime pushed back into the morning for Saturday and there's none of it airing during the week anymore. :(
Juvenal123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Juvenal123
Member since 2008 • 61 Posts

I notice that. But Naruto isn't worth watching. Basically the only good parts in Naruto was episodes 15 - 143; then it turned to crap. After 136 to 234 are pretty much not worthy to watch trust me i seen it already. But you know whats worth watching; Naruto Shippuden. I'm just waiting for them to air that. Finally the show has a great storyline. Even with some fillers that gets annoying its okay.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 majadamus

I notice that. But Naruto isn't worth watching. Basically the only good parts in Naruto was episodes 15 - 143; then it turned to crap. After 136 to 234 are pretty much not worthy to watch trust me i seen it already. But you know whats worth watching; Naruto Shippuden. I'm just waiting for them to air that. Finally the show has a great storyline. Even with some fillers that gets annoying its okay.

Juvenal123
I'm waiting for Naruto Shippuden. The anticipation is killing me.
xxDuoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 xxDuoxx
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Juvenal123

Naruto:Shippuden starts at episode 221. Dunno where you are gettin those extra 14 episodes of Naruto from...

hornhunter1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hornhunter1
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts

naruto rocks toonami rocks one peice rocks bobobobobobo rocks cartoon net work sucks >=(

sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

tzar3
I agree, now it's a bunch of CN real crap.
Patatopan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Patatopan
Member since 2008 • 1890 Posts

Does cartoon network at least still show camp lazlo, that was probably the only remaining legitimately good cartoon they had left.

Avatar image for dark-warmachine
dark-warmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 dark-warmachine
Member since 2007 • 3476 Posts

I'm too lazy to download any of the episodes, and I only want to watch them on tv on Cartoon Network. I've noticed that they're no longer airing Naruto at 9:30 p.m anymore. Is Naruto gone from Cartoon Network for good? CN's been getting rid of a lot of anime lately, and it's depressing. :(

majadamus

Yea, they are no long aired. Anyway, this will have to do....http://www.naruto-episode.net/episodes.html

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#16 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Just read the manga. You'll avoid all the crappy voice acting, horrible music, and lame fillers.
homieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 homieboy
Member since 2004 • 3279 Posts

[QUOTE="tzar3"]

majadamus

yeah , its all about total drama isalnd/action , 6 teens , and that surfing one (forgot the name) i don't watch CN at ALL anymore , i just go to nick( i least they have some good shows running) or channel 122 (the other nick channel)

naruto rocks toonami rocks one peice rocks bobobobobobo rocks cartoon net work sucks >=(

hornhunter1

yeah i missed Bo-Bo-Bo-bo bo bo.... bo bo? XD even it was silly and pointless , but i found it somehow funny :)

This is the reason of me buying the digimon Season 3 DVD , because all the crappy shows lately :)

hiphopballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 hiphopballer
Member since 2009 • 4059 Posts

Cartoon network was way better before... because i was young :D:D:D

but anyways i didnt like naruto much. i dont mind hehe :D

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Just read the manga. You'll avoid all the crappy voice acting, horrible music, and lame fillers.Wilfred_Owen

hell yeah did you read the last one? Sasuke vs Raikage! My new fav character is Killer Bee, I'm waiting for him to show up again, cause he wiped the floor with Sasuke. If he wanted to, he could've killed him(even though he did, stupid Jugo!).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 avatar_genius
Member since 2009 • 8056 Posts

I read Naruto in manga form up to volume 8 or so but it constantly just repeated itself, so I quit.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AtlanticRock

yeah i missed Bo-Bo-Bo-bo bo bo.... bo bo? XD even it was silly and pointless , but i found it somehow funny :)

This is the reason of me buying the digimon Season 3 DVD , because all the crappy shows lately :)

homieboy

I need to get Season 1, 3, and 4 of Digimon. That show is incredible, pokemon may be more popular but the anime for Digimon was always better, cause there was actually an end to each chapter.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AtlanticRock

I read Naruto in manga form up to volume 8 or so but it constantly just repeated itself, so I quit.

I don't where exactly vol. 8 is but everything in the shippuden series that I've been reading is awesome, especially everything post-Hawk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 avatar_genius

[QUOTE="avatar_genius"]

AtlanticRock

I don't where exactly vol. 8 is but everything in the shippuden series that I've been reading is awesome, especially everything post-Hawk.

I just got tired of Shonen Jump, it was all the same.

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts

I heard it was on hiatus until winter.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AtlanticRock

[QUOTE="AtlanticRock"]

[QUOTE="avatar_genius"]

you can watch it all on youtube, it's what I do. but again I don't know where you left off.

homieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 homieboy
Member since 2004 • 3279 Posts

[QUOTE="homieboy"]

AtlanticRock

I need to get Season 1, 3, and 4 of Digimon. That show is incredible, pokemon may be more popular but the anime for Digimon was always better, cause there was actually an end to each chapter.

there's a Season 2 , but its like $122 on amazon >< , too lazy to see season 1 price , i didn't like S4 , 5 , etc But so long i have my favorite season 3 , i don't care :D.

xionvalkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xionvalkyrie
Member since 2008 • 3444 Posts

The anime sucks. Read the manga if you're interested.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AtlanticRock

[QUOTE="AtlanticRock"]

[QUOTE="homieboy"]

homieboy

there's a Season 2 , but its like $122 on amazon >< , too lazy to see season 1 price , i didn't like S4 , 5 , etc But so long i have my favorite season 3 , i don't care :D.

I hate season 2. The Armor Digimon, sucked. The first season is classic and had the best overall story. 3rd season was cool because I was into Yugioh and Card Captors so watching the Digi-destined use cards to upgrade their Digimon was awesome. 4th season is my favorite because they actually became the Digimon, plus I like the kid that turned into a polar bear, I'm a guy but I thought that was "cute" lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 avatar_genius

[QUOTE="avatar_genius"]

[QUOTE="AtlanticRock"]

AtlanticRock

you can watch it all on youtube, it's what I do. but again I don't know where you left off.

Well, the thing is, I didn't like the manga, so I stopped reading it, hence why I don't watch it.