My Theory On Global Warming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 ixlr8evo8
Member since 2003 • 4020 Posts
My opinion is that people are the scapegoat for something beyond human control. Cell phones, electricity, overusage of fossil fuels, are totally irrelevant. Our planet is actually getting warmer because of the sun. For those that don't know, the sun is a giant ball of plasma that maintains its heat through proton-proton fusion. If you look at charts, you can see that the overall spike in sunspot occurances has been increasing over the last 100 years, and for the last 20 or so years has been an all time high. It has been a steady progression, not a sudden event. Granted there are holes in the atmosphere and whatnot, but that doesn't really have anything to do with global warming. All this is happening because the sun is making the planet hotter because it is in fact getting warmer.

What do ya'll say about these fun little FACTS?
Avatar image for Captain_Swosh69
Captain_Swosh69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Captain_Swosh69
Member since 2005 • 1012 Posts
U GO GIRL!!!
ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ixlr8evo8
U GO GIRL!!!Captain_Swosh69

I'm a dude... sry bud
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 cofrules02
Member since 2005 • 1553 Posts
well analzye facts but

U can not deny humans contribution to the warming of earth. We are not compelty innocent.

And although this is natural for a star to warm up it doesnt make the Earth warm up as fast as it has (in the last 50 years) without human contibution.

1950 to 2005 the heat has gone up drastically
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

Granted there are holes in the atmosphere and whatnot, but that doesn't really have anything to do with global warming. ixlr8evo8

.. you are right, the ozone only protects us from the suns harmful rays, it doesn't have annnnything to do with it.

ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ixlr8evo8
UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
Well it sure isn't making things better.
Avatar image for SS7VagetoKiller
SS7VagetoKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SS7VagetoKiller
Member since 2003 • 1347 Posts
Isnt Global warming a good thing? would'nt we be all dead if we did'nt have the sun? Damn, people want everything to be perfect, why cant people just live your lives without crying about every single thing they dont like, what kind of a life is that?
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cofrules02
UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.ixlr8evo8
ill-informed in a sense but also wary of a problem that might end many innocent lives. Like I said humans BY FACT contribute to it.

(Ill-Informed or not humans still dont care)
ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ixlr8evo8
Isnt Global warming a good thing? would'nt we be all dead if we did'nt have the sun? Damn, people want everything to be perfect, why cant people just live your lives without crying about every single thing they dont like, what kind of a life is that?SS7VagetoKiller

It's bad because global warming is melting the ice caps, causing drought, making crops die from over-heat exposure, and making it more dangerous to go outside. There is a reason why skin cancer has gone up over the years.
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cofrules02
Isnt Global warming a good thing? would'nt we be all dead if we did'nt have the sun? Damn, people want everything to be perfect, why cant people just live your lives without crying about every single thing they dont like, what kind of a life is that?SS7VagetoKiller
u need to watch the Al Gore movie

Global Warming will melt the ice caps which will flood some parts while draining other parts. Most places will reach record breaking heats. Some species will die out. (Im other words TOTAL CHAOS)
ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ixlr8evo8
[QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.cofrules02
ill-informed in a sense but also wary of a problem that might end many innocent lives. Like I said humans BY FACT contribute to it.

They will kill when poles melt, drought persists, and everyone gets cancer.
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cofrules02
[QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.ixlr8evo8

They also have an horrible tendency of breaking old habits.

(I basically given up on man kind i know that we are going to finish ourselves off)
ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ixlr8evo8
[QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.cofrules02

(I basically given up on man kind i know that we are going to finish ourselves off)

Have you heard about that government clock that if it reaches 12:00am, there will be a nuclear holocast and the end of life as we know it will occur. Right now we're at like 11:55pm. But we've been going up and done by about a minute for the last couple of years, so I don't think we have to worry anytime soon. Right after 9/11 it was at 11:58pm.
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cofrules02
[QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.ixlr8evo8

Have you heard about that government clock that if it reaches 12:00am, there will be a nuclear holocast and the end of life as we know it will occur. Right now we're at like 11:55pm. But we've been going up and done by about a minute for the last couple of years, so I don't think we have to worry anytime soon. Right after 9/11 it was at 11:58pm.

wow thats weird but it also doesnt surpise me

link????????????
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

Whelp, most sources out there say...."solar activity affects the climate but plays only a minor role in the current global warming "

...so I guess I'll probably go along with that for now.   http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=14751

It's been fun...gave me something to research...next topic. :P

ixlr8evo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ixlr8evo8
[QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.cofrules02

link????????????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_clock
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cofrules02
[QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.ixlr8evo8

link????????????

ah u see this is more of a analogy unoffical clock that people use to represent mankinds flaws.

Other words its not real but more of a threat
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
[QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.cofrules02

link????????????

ah u see this is more of a analogy unoffical clock that people use to represent mankinds flaws.

lol its interesting how you guys can go from talkin about global warming to doomsday clock
cofrules02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cofrules02
[QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"][QUOTE="cofrules02"][QUOTE="ixlr8evo8"]UV Rays don't necessarily heat up the planet, because most of those travel through us. My point is, people try to focus on fossil fuel burning and electricity and all this because the government can control that problem. How are they going to cool down the sun? That's why I think that the public is ill-informed.badaboom187

link????????????

lol its interesting how you guys can go from talkin about global warming to doomsday clock

my conversations always drift off from one topic to the next lol
MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MetalDogGear
Member since 2013 • 825 Posts

I think your theory is falsetto

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

My opinion is that people are the scapegoat for something beyond human control. Cell phones, electricity, overusage of fossil fuels, are totally irrelevant. Our planet is actually getting warmer because of the sun. For those that don't know, the sun is a giant ball of plasma that maintains its heat through proton-proton fusion. If you look at charts, you can see that the overall spike in sunspot occurances has been increasing over the last 100 years, and for the last 20 or so years has been an all time high. It has been a steady progression, not a sudden event. Granted there are holes in the atmosphere and whatnot, but that doesn't really have anything to do with global warming. All this is happening because the sun is making the planet hotter because it is in fact getting warmer.

What do ya'll say about these fun little FACTS?
ixlr8evo8

Cabbage.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
well analzye facts but

U can not deny humans contribution to the warming of earth. We are not compelty innocent.

And although this is natural for a star to warm up it doesnt make the Earth warm up as fast as it has (in the last 50 years) without human contibution.

1950 to 2005 the heat has gone up drastically
cofrules02
So what you're saying is, in the past 50-55 years the earth has increased in temperature. The Earth is only 4.54 billion years old, and has been through dozens of ice ages, but i suppose your right. If it got a few degrees hotter (on average) that must mean something extreme is going on.
Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

So where did you go to school for the science which relates to this field? O High School, please do teach me about your vast comprehensive knowledge of Global Climate Change or GCC for short.

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MetalDogGear

So where did you go to school for the science which relates to this field? O High School, please do teach me about your vast comprehensive knowledge of Global Climate Change or GCC for short.

Communist_Soul
Somewhere cold...and far away. Where the screams don't leave the walls.
Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

[QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

MetalDogGear

In space?

MetalDogGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MetalDogGear

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="Communist_Soul"]

Communist_Soul

In Space?

Maybe
iskeethunters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iskeethunters
Member since 2011 • 925 Posts
Well then if it is as you say, it's pretty bad. Pollution, fossil fuel usage etc. could have been reduced. But if the sun is getting hotter, there's nothing we can do with our current technology.
IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

Nah you have it wrong. Invisible alien spacecraft have been hovering over the polar ice caps thus the heat created by the thrusters allowing them to hover are heating them up and causing them to melt.

MannyDelgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MannyDelgado
Member since 2011 • 1187 Posts

Care to explain why the stratosphere has been cooling, then? If the cause of global warming is increased solar luminosity, it should heat up, not cool down.

edit: oh, this thread was bumped from 6 years ago u_u

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

This thread is from 2007.

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts