My side is hurting again!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

I think I might have another kidney stone, and I'm scared to death..... How can I be sure I don't have one?

#2 Posted by johnd13 (7850 posts) -

Sorry I' ve never had this problem. You can google it or consult a doctor(best choice IMO).

#3 Posted by Abbeten (2965 posts) -
cut open your kidney and check
#4 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

It's just menstrual cramps. Nothing to worry about. I did a Google search.

#5 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

Sorry I' ve never had this problem. You can google it or consult a doctor(best choice IMO).

johnd13

I would go to the doc, but I'm broke... And everyone thinks I'm faking

#6 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -
YOu gotta go to the bathroom?
#7 Posted by seahorse123 (1228 posts) -

I think I might have another kidney stone, and I'm scared to death..... How can I be sure I don't have one?

Shattered-dream
Why don't you go to the Doctor?
#8 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

YOu gotta go to the bathroom?KiIIyou

no lol never them!

#9 Posted by CreasianDevaili (4184 posts) -
Shove a catheter all the way up in there and see if you've hit rock bottom yet.
#10 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
If you can pee fine, then it's not a kidney stone. You're just overreacting, probably a stitch.
#11 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

If you can pee fine, then it's not a kidney stone. You're just overreacting, probably a stitch. meconate

Well I peed last one I had man. So that's not true. My side felt the same way before... I'm scared I was the worst pain of my life 2 years ago...

#12 Posted by KiIIyou (27151 posts) -

[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]YOu gotta go to the bathroom?Shattered-dream

no lol never them!

Im gonna go then.
#13 Posted by Allicrombie (25359 posts) -
While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.
#14 Posted by Pittfan666 (8534 posts) -
Which side? What quadrant of the torso?
#15 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"]If you can pee fine, then it's not a kidney stone. You're just overreacting, probably a stitch. Shattered-dream

Well I peed last one I had man. So that's not true. My side felt the same way before... I'm scared I was the worst pain of my life 2 years ago...

Well I don't know what you think OT can physically do rather than advise you go to the doctors.
#16 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.Allicrombie

I'm a licensed physician.

#17 Posted by johnd13 (7850 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.Oleg_Huzwog

Prove it.

#18 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

johnd13
#19 Posted by Shattered-dream (620 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.Oleg_Huzwog

It's my left side then help me out lol

#20 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.johnd13

Prove it.

Ok. Proof.

#21 Posted by johnd13 (7850 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

Oleg_Huzwog

Prove it.

Ok. Proof.

Seems legit. Sorry for doubting you.

#22 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

Prove it.

johnd13

Ok. Proof.

Seems legit. Sorry for doubting you.

It's okay. As you can see, I just got my license today. It was an understandable mistake.

#23 Posted by Oleg_Huzwog (21885 posts) -

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]While I'm sure OT is more than capable of diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions (our specialty is mental illness), you may want to consult a licensed physician if you think it's serious.Shattered-dream

It's my left side then help me out lol

I already told you, it's menstrual cramps.

#24 Posted by Kats_RK (2080 posts) -

Instead of going to a Docter you go and ask here lol

#25 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -

Instead of going to a Docter you go and ask here lol

Kats_RK
We're all qualified doctors, that's why. Nice to meet you, Dr. Kats.
#26 Posted by SUD123456 (4521 posts) -

Get someone to stick you with a 4 inch blade on the other side.

That'll even out the pain and you will be fine.