This topic is locked from further discussion.

nevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 nevi
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
I know this is bloggy but I wanted to ask the OT if something similar has happened with your parrot. Well, it was a military macaw to be more precise. This morning I was going to go out to eat with my family, and then I notice the cage, and there it was, my macaw, dead! Why??!!! :cry: I don't know how it died. Probably was of choking. Somebody knows what could have happened??
hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts

Maybe it was just his time.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
Never had a parrot. But I've had many many many fish die in my saltwater aquarium. But that's kind of different because fish tend to be more like a disposable thing that floats around and looks nice... then dies a couple years later.
Ranteal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Ranteal
Member since 2007 • 701 Posts
That sucks man. Ya might wanna check if the cage had anything to do with it.
honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#5 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts
Im sorry man..I had to put my dog down last year after ive had him for 15 years..
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with parrots so I can't help you with the cause of death.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts
My cat named Jinjo was the best pet I ever had, he watched TV with me, he slept beside me at night, hw woke me up in the mornings, we played hide n seek (he always won) and one day he was killed by the neighbors dog. :cry:
khuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 khuz
Member since 2004 • 201 Posts

My cat named Jinjo was the best pet I ever had, he watched TV with me, he slept beside me at night, hw woke me up in the mornings, we played hide n seek (he always won) and one day he was killed by the neighbors dog. :cry:Tuky06

maybe the guy with the similar thread can answer ur question. the guy who killed the other guy's parrot

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

[QUOTE="Tuky06"]My cat named Jinjo was the best pet I ever had, he watched TV with me, he slept beside me at night, hw woke me up in the mornings, we played hide n seek (he always won) and one day he was killed by the neighbors dog. :cry:khuz

maybe the guy with the similar thread can answer ur question. the guy who killed the other guy's parrot

Nah, that was just a noob trying to be funny.
nevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nevi
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'll post a pic of my macaw later. Also, it seems weird that it died almost a year after my bulldog was put to sleep. I still miss both :(
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
[QUOTE="khuz"]

[QUOTE="Tuky06"]My cat named Jinjo was the best pet I ever had, he watched TV with me, he slept beside me at night, hw woke me up in the mornings, we played hide n seek (he always won) and one day he was killed by the neighbors dog. :cry:Tuky06

Nah, that was just a noob trying to be funny.

Oh really now? You sure about that? :lol: