My iPod is doing something strange.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#1 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts

I have a 1 gig 2nd gen iPod shuffle for work. For some reason the iPod doesn't add my music by artist anymore. It used to but a few days ago it stopped. It all stays in order of the album they're put it but it stays in the order I put it on the iPod. It shows up fine in iTunes but when I go to listen to my iPod it's in the order I put the music on it. So if I put Thin Lizzy on my iPod first thats first and then I can put Opeth on and Opeth is where I put it and so on. I've clicked artist many times and album many times but it still coming in the order I put it on my iPod. Any fixes for this? It's not broken just a big pain in the butt!

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#2 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts
Anyone wanna help?
EvilSteveo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 EvilSteveo
Member since 2008 • 1995 Posts

Mytheroy is your ipod is evil and is possessedby some song demon. What songs where on your ipod , maybe from this i can tell what type of demon it its and i can burn it.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

It's probably broken. Apple products are touchy. My iPhone has all sorts of problems.

red0584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 red0584
Member since 2008 • 4040 Posts
Well, try clicking on your iPod under "Devices" when it's connected and iTunes is up. Go to where you choose which playlists to be put on your iPod. Now, make a playlist of your songs. In the playlist, hit "artist" to organize the songs by artist if not already. Now, click the playlist you made to be on your iPod. Now, sync your iPod and see if it works. Might not, but it's all I can help you with.
ArgyleSocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArgyleSocker
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
one word ZUNE