My First Youtube Video: Goat Simulator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

507Jeopardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 507Jeopardy
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi Guys,

Like all of us i enjoy watching Youtube videos, i have gotten untold hours of entertainment out of it, and well i just feel like i should give something back to the community rather then simply taking all the time.

That in mind i purchased and downloaded Goat Simulator today and made my first video for Youtube. I have uploaded this as i recorded it except for trimming about a second or two off the very end.

Now this is the first time i have ever done anything like this and so it most likely is not very good, but i wanted to share this with you in the hopes that you can provide me with some feedback and help me make future videos better and more entertaining for anyone who watches them.

That being said the link below will take you to my video. If you would be so kind as to have a look at it and let me know what you think and what i can do to improve things it would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MET98wl0aw&feature=youtu.be

I am happy to pay attention any criticism or suggestions you guys have as i quite enjoyed doing this video and want to do more, but also want to make it worth while for anyone who stumbles on it\them.

Thank you all very much for your time and any comments you may have

Regards,

Jeopardy

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

I think a Goat Simulator playthrough is too controversial for Youtube at this point.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

I don't understand why some people play games such as goat simulators or goat escape :(

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

There is a goat simulation game?

rofl

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

We have a thread for game-related Youtube videos. You can find it here.