My best friend and I are a step away from having a fight...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AirBorneLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AirBorneLove
Member since 2006 • 1325 Posts
I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
He'll eventually see the truth, and you get all the lols.
smallcaplegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smallcaplegend
Member since 2006 • 3083 Posts
leave hi be, she'll probably dump him anyways. No reason to fight, unless you want to
quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

I have my own diagnosis because I just had an experience with a girl like that. I will not say what it is because I do not know enough details.

Long story short, stop making plans with him and let him find out about her on his own.

-Jombo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Jombo-
Member since 2008 • 491 Posts
Steal his girlfriend, get him jealous, then break up with her. Simple.
AirBorneLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AirBorneLove

I have my own diagnosis because I just had an experience with a girl like that. I will not say what it is because I do not know enough details.

Long story short, stop making plans with him and let him find out about her on his own.

quadraleap

not only that but if he calls or IMs me just once. i'll give him hell, i'll bring up everything call him names, cuss at him. i dont care if he hates me

AirBorneLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AirBorneLove

Steal her girlfriend, get him jealous, then break up with her. Simple.-Jombo-

you know thats not a bad idea

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts

Didn't you type this before?

You can pick and choose your friends. My suggestion to him is to be pleasant and to suggest him not to continue the relationship with her. If he continues following her downward spiral, then tell him pleasantly that you'll have no other choice but to abandon the friendship you two have.

Erinye_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Erinye_
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts

I stopped reading when I saw "girl". Guys, FIGHTING FOR A GIL IS JUST STUPID!

*continue reading*

Wait... what? Did you REALLY thought that you can turn "bi" a REALLY lesbian? Too much p0rn, eh? ;)

Ok, ok... Srly... He'll forget this slut someday, don't worry. You must talk to him and say you wouldn't like to see him becoming an ****

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
lol let him suffer so u can gloat in his face when ur right.
L8erSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 L8erSquare
Member since 2007 • 2599 Posts

I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?AirBorneLove

Your 18 and sleeping over at your friends house?

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts

[QUOTE="AirBorneLove"]I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?L8erSquare

I was going to ask the same thing, surprised it wasn't mentioned first page. Was there Gummies and Sarah Jessica Parker involved?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58527 Posts

Just leave him be. Also, you sound like a reasonably smart fella'...is this guy really a good friend to have? I understand if you've known him for years, but he sort of sounds like a loser, idiot, and drama queen with the whol girl situation. Sometimes it is just easier to move on, especially if you have plans of going to college.

And quit worrying about this damn girl and tell your friend to get back to school otherwise the rest of his life will be s*** without a high school degree.

Avatar image for RKfromDownunder
RKfromDownunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RKfromDownunder
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

[QUOTE="AirBorneLove"]I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?L8erSquare

You've never slept at a mates house because you got so drunk that walking home would present a serious threat to bystanders?

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
[QUOTE="L8erSquare"]

[QUOTE="AirBorneLove"]I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?RKfromDownunder

You've never slept at a mates house because you got so drunk that walking home would present a serious threat to bystanders?

I don't call that a sleepover, that's just staying the night and it's not a 'big thing' to not say bye

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58527 Posts
[QUOTE="L8erSquare"]

[QUOTE="AirBorneLove"]I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?RKfromDownunder

haha totally. Some weeks it feels like i sleep on people's couches and floors more than my own bed.

SPESSMAHREEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SPESSMAHREEN
Member since 2008 • 181 Posts
Come on to your friend.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Considering your friend's other decisions about his life I'm not sure there's anything you can do to change his mind. Dude doesn't make good decisions. I suggest finding a new friend for a while.
shifty221b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shifty221b
Member since 2008 • 211 Posts

Considering your friend's other decisions about his life I'm not sure there's anything you can do to change his mind. Dude doesn't make good decisions. I suggest finding a new friend for a while.duxup

would u please explain how my post was ..disruptive?

Poedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Poedon
Member since 2002 • 2594 Posts

Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens.AirBorneLove

Hmmm. Threesomes with your GF and her GF, or handball in the park with your mate. It seems the green eyed beast is revealing himself :D

Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Erasorn
Member since 2004 • 14502 Posts

Didn't you type this before?

You can pick and choose your friends. My suggestion to him is to be pleasant and to suggest him not to continue the relationship with her. If he continues following her downward spiral, then tell him pleasantly that you'll have no other choice but to abandon the friendship you two have.

Genetic_Code
Abandoning your friend like that? Madness.. I'd just not hang out with him untill he figures out that she is bad for him or things has become more stable and he can hang out more again.
nht12101990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 nht12101990
Member since 2005 • 1615 Posts

I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Lately he met this girl who is 25, he's 18 and so am i. The girl is a lesbian who wants to turn bi or something not sure. My friend loves her and she doesn't love him back, she doesn't even really like him. She's been using him to buy her stuff and take her to the movies where he pays for her and her friend. I been telling my frd that she's USING you and he wouldn't listen. So last last week we had this plan to go bowling, when the time came he canceled on me and said he must go meet her. Then 2 days later we were suppose to goto the park and play some handball.....samething happens. Last week it got even worse, he told me to come over and had me waiting on him for an hour and a half because he canceled again and had me waiting. Day before yesterday after the sleep over he told me to go home cause she called or something. This was the first time i showed that i was mad as hell i left without saying bye and said what is your problem? My friend is a high school drop out and so is she, she used to do drugs and to me she's weird. My frd is a drop out with no job, he didn't even make it to junior year. I'm thinking....next time he calls i cuss at him and scream at him for all the BS he has pulled. What do you guys think i should do and about this?AirBorneLove

Sounds more like you're his boyfriend ranting about how he stood you up.

AmnestyErr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 AmnestyErr
Member since 2005 • 90 Posts

Awww...how sweet and BFF fight.

Look, just tell it to him straight and leave. Under any no circumstances should men fight over a woman unless: a.) she's Natalie Portman/ Charlize Theron/ my Girlfriend, b.) you and he are both drunk and finally c.) unless you can win or default to d.) escape with a brutal cheap shot.

There's absolutely no reason why you need to be worked up into a flurry.

Har har...that sounded funny, I want a Mc Flurry. Oh look at dog with a poofy tail!

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Give him the boot. Yell at him if you wish, it might give him a wake up call, maybe not. When he finally realizes what he did, he will come crawling back. Talk to some other people,find someone else to hang out with. You can always prove that she isn't the right one. I have seen this work many times for most people, but not all. I wouldn't do it however because the possiblity of it backfiring.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
You should probably just hang out with other friends for a while.
1mpaler-w6rbnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 1mpaler-w6rbnd
Member since 2008 • 1992 Posts

Sounds like sum1s jealous...but seriously, he'll get bummed out and hit rock bottom sooner or later and I guess you could either be there to help him out get over that mistake or nag him with the old, 'HA! I told You SO!!'

Avatar image for RKfromDownunder
RKfromDownunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 RKfromDownunder
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

Tell him your concerns, if you haven't tried to reason with him then don't get arguing just yet.

Tell him it, sit him down and say it to his face, no half-measures. Make him understand how you see it. If he won't listen, just leave.

A mate leaving you high and dry is failure. I have a mate who does it unintentionally, hes a nice guy but totally clueless when it comes to being reliable. He has too many friends, and tries to stay in contact with EVERY single one of them. Consequently he will bail out in the middle of things to meet up with others, or just arrive hours late to anything.

I swear to god, he'd be late for his own goddam wedding and funeral.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
Wait. He will come crawling back to you.:twisted: Unless they get married or something, in which case waiting was a bad idea.
totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts
You need to keep looking out for him. But seriously, you should yell at him when you just can't stand his stupidity any more.
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts
TC....if it was me i wouldn't sweat it. take time apart and if he doesn't come to his senses then he isn't a true friend, that just means the girl did you a favor and took him off of your hands. Anyway, as boys become men they eventually become more independent and don't hang out as much with other men. This trait you can find in all adult male creatures. hanging out with the fellas is more of a young guys thing and gets boring as you get older...men like women and money more then just kicking back ALL the time. in time you'll see....God willing that is
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts
Don't scream or cuss at him or anything, just tell him you don't want him to ask to hang out with you if all he's going to do is cancel to hang out with the girl. He'll eventually figure out she's using him, and it sucks, but to me, it looks like that's what's going to have to happen. Tell him to call you back when he can get it under control.
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts

Dude, no point getting in a fight with him.

He'll get dumped eventually. And when he does you can get all up in his case and say "I told you so". :P

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
Tell him to stop buying her stuff. Once the gold-digger finds her gold mine has dried up she'll leave him and you'll get your bud back.
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
Just let him be, he'll eventually realize how stupid he was when she leaves him with all his cash.