Muslim Scholar On How Islam Really Views Homosexuality

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#51 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24920 Posts

@airshocker said:
@gwynnblade said:
@airshocker said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@airshocker said:
@gwynnblade said:

What's in this thread?

Yes, same old 30 year old high school dropouts who not a decade ago used to suck on Mama Liberty's tits and now have discovered the 'rebelliousness' to challenge their own foundations - nothing new.

Homosexuality simply doesn't fit in an Islamic society. I don't care if they're given death penalty or not. If they don't fit in, they don't fit in. Simple as that. I'm not a brain farter who in his utopian dream tries to accommodate everyone and ultimately has to shove his own turds up his anus. The enlightened community on here isn't even worth fucking up your brain for.

You don't care if someone is given the death penalty because they're gay? You know what you've just said here, right? You have said that you don't care if someone is murdered simply because they have a different sexuality than you.

I can't even express in words how disgusted I am with you.

gwynnblade's post is pure filth. One of the worst posts ever written on OT.

Seriously. For once I'm at a loss for words.

All the more pleasure to me. The more you hate me, the more I know I'm in the 'right'.

You are a very troubled person if you believe innocent people should be murdered because of their sexuality.

dont care about isnot equal to support. i dont care what hapening in this world unless something effect me or my friends/relatives etc.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@raugutcon said:

"You se the see the straw in your neighbor´s eye but fail to see the beam in yours" ( one of those quotes I learned when I was Catholic ) so here we have Catholic priests preaching against homosexuality when the Catholic church is known to be safe haven for pedophile priests to the point that some of it´s most important personalities, Maciel Marcial, founder of one of the most powerful Catholic institutions ( Christ´s Legionnaires ) was not only a pedophile but also acused legally of rape in multiple occasions; maybe priests should shut the **** off and cease to condemn.

Do you even know the Catholic Church's stance on homosexuality? Outside of marriage and for procreation all sex is considered a sin. That includes straight sex. The Catholic Church, however, is NOT against homosexuals. By the way....pedophilia is not the term you want to use for the priests....and they are not of a higher percentage than in the general population. That problem is not from straight priests.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I was Catholic, nuff said !

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic  Online

@raugutcon said:

@LJS9502_basic: I was Catholic, nuff said !

Well no. I don't care what you called yourself....and I'm betting it was when you were a child...but you posted misinformation.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: yeah, whatever.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:
@gwynnblade said:
@airshocker said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@airshocker said:
@gwynnblade said:

What's in this thread?

Yes, same old 30 year old high school dropouts who not a decade ago used to suck on Mama Liberty's tits and now have discovered the 'rebelliousness' to challenge their own foundations - nothing new.

Homosexuality simply doesn't fit in an Islamic society. I don't care if they're given death penalty or not. If they don't fit in, they don't fit in. Simple as that. I'm not a brain farter who in his utopian dream tries to accommodate everyone and ultimately has to shove his own turds up his anus. The enlightened community on here isn't even worth fucking up your brain for.

You don't care if someone is given the death penalty because they're gay? You know what you've just said here, right? You have said that you don't care if someone is murdered simply because they have a different sexuality than you.

All the more pleasure to me. The more you hate me, the more I know I'm in the 'right'.

You are a very troubled person if you believe innocent people should be murdered because of their sexuality.

dont care about isnot equal to support. i dont care what hapening in this world unless something effect me or my friends/relatives etc.

Not caring about is tantamount to support. Putting someone to death because they are homosexuals is one of the most heinous things I can think of. It would be like putting someone to death because they're a Christian in a Muslim country. Or a Muslim in a Christian society.

That's your problem, not mine.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

@alim298 said:
@lamprey263 said:

Here's a better article to follow up with...

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries: Child marriage and pederasty are tolerated in Muslim societies where homosexuality is strictly condemned - http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty

The article above points out this same tradition exists in parts of Pakistan. Boys as sex slaves it says are a symbol of social affluence. Not only is it okay to have sex with young boys but it's a symbol of social stature.

It also explains how in the Middle East it's common for young girls to get married off to older men and sometimes when they haven't even reached puberty, because intellectual maturity and not physical maturity is the basis for which young girls are force to marry older men. In places like Yemen, one quarter of young girls are married off before the age of 15.

This is TheGuardian so I wouldn't take it seriously if I were you. The people working in TheGuardian aren't simply news reporters they are news makers. They have a tendency for visiting the most unknown places, reporting on the most unknown incidents. Seriously some of the things they write, I as a Middle Eastern who knows some of the backward places of his country and the region too to some extent have never encountered.

Besides the article is talking about Pakistan and Afghanistan. I can tell for certain that it's a cultural thing among them as I've not seen nor heard of any such things existing among other Muslim countries except Afghanistan personally. Well Afghanistan is a poor country with an uneducated nation and it's not that hard to invent something in your religion like the permissibility of having intercourse with kids. (Which is totally ridiculous since as the article in the OP suggests there will be punishment for any sexual act outside of marriage anyway.)

@lamprey263 said:

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my roommate who served in Afghanistan, and he was versed some in their culture. We were watching Kite Runner and there was that scene where the kid was raped by that religious conservative douchebag. And I pointed out like "how can they do that if they're so religiously strict" and he told me how that's actually okay with them because it's not gay since the one getting fucked is not really a man yet. Jeez.

Your friend hasn't seen the entire land of Afghanistan and has not met all the people and not every part of Afghanistan has the same culture so maybe tell your friend it's time to lay off that hasheesh pot and stop generalizing. Of course people want to justify their wrongdoings using anything including religion.

@lamprey263 said:
Loading Video...

Well people who gave this guy the time of their day, well they have a problem in my opinion. So this isn't even a bit shocking to me. The guy seems like a Salafi to me. Funny how he talks about being a Sunni. They aren't Sunni. They are the only sect worthy of Takfeer for believing God has literal hands and literally sits on a throne. These Salafis...

-insert the f word- them.

i know you are smarter then that bro, don't throw around the word Takfeer so easily.

all sorts of crap is happening with the Muslims now and the worst thing we can do is point fingers at one another.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:

Not caring about is tantamount to support. Putting someone to death because they are homosexuals is one of the most heinous things I can think of. It would be like putting someone to death because they're a Christian in a Muslim country. Or a Muslim in a Christian society.

Because i dont have damn time to see what is hapening in the world. my mind always fresh. i enjoy life and play games.

I dont care why x is killing y doesnot mean i support x.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

Because i dont have damn time to see what is hapening in the world. my mind always fresh. i enjoy life and play games.

I don't have much free time either. Doesn't mean I don't know what is happening in the world. I do all of those things as well.

It's tantamount to supporting it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:

shut your mouth boy

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic  Online

@airshocker said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

I don't have much free time either. Doesn't mean I don't know what is happening in the world. I do all of those things as well.

Depends on what country he is in I'd think.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

shut your mouth boy

Are you going to make me, internet tough guy? Don't get angry at me because you're too lazy to care about basic human rights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't think so. I think he honestly doesn't think it's a big deal that homosexuals can be put to death for being homosexuals.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:
blah blah blah

Shut up

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic  Online

@airshocker said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't think so. I think he honestly doesn't think it's a big deal that homosexuals can be put to death for being homosexuals.

Well that's different....yes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:
blah blah blah

Shut up

I don't think so. So do you think all homosexuals deserve to be put to death because of their sexuality? You obviously have enough time to post on a message board, I think you can answer that question.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@GrayF0X786: Yeah I'm sorry. I got carried away. The guy was twisting the Muslim beliefs to support his sheikh friends. I found that kind of offensive. I know. What I said was stupid. There are many Salafis who are great people. Some Qatari and Kuwaiti Salafis for instance. Dr Naik for instance is a really lovely person. I know not all of them believe in the anatomy of God (God forbid). Yeah pointing fingers is stupid. It didn't work in the past and it's not going to work now either.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:

I don't think so. So do you think all homosexuals deserve to be put to death because of their sexuality? You obviously have enough time to post on a message board, I think you can answer that question.

tell you what. I dont give a Shit about it

hope you got your answer. now shut your mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

That's what I thought.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the common decency to care whether a human being is put to death unjustly.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Geralt plz stahp

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 LJS9502_basic  Online

@ghosts4ever: What country are you from?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

That's what I thought.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the common decency to care whether a human being is put to death unjustly.

because i have better things to do than sit on talk shows and debate useless and shit.

dont call me ashame. its you who need to be ashame for bieng a Biggest Asshole MotherFucker in this site.

This isn't a talk show. Nor is it a debate. You obviously don't have better things to do, because you're still talking to me. How hard is it to say whether or not you believe all homosexuals deserve to be put to death because of their sexuality? It takes mere seconds to type. I suspect you actually believe homosexuals deserve to be put to death. Why else would you be unwilling to state your beliefs?

I'm not ashamed for pointing out the moral deficiencies of others. If believing people don't deserve to be killed because they're gay makes me the biggest "Asshole MotherFucker" on this site, so be it. I'm proud of it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:
makes me the biggest "Asshole MotherFucker" on this site, so be it. I'm proud of it.

Good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:
makes me the biggest "Asshole MotherFucker" on this site, so be it. I'm proud of it.

Good.

Yeah, I thought you would say something similar.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Ghosts4ever

@airshocker said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

Good.

Yeah, I thought you would say something similar.

because you admit you are. you are wasting both my and your time (assuming you have free time and i dont have) now please Shut your mouth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:

because you admit you are. you are wasting both my and your time (assuming you have free time and i dont have) now please Shut your mouth.

Yes, I'm an awful human being for believing that people shouldn't be murdered because of their sexuality. You're absolutely right.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Ghosts4ever
@airshocker said:

Yes, I'm an awful human being

i know i know dont have to tell us again and again. you are awful human bieng because of your behaviour.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

i know i know dont have to tell us again and again. you are awful human bieng because of your behaviour.

You are very special, you know that? Don't change. Not for anybody.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
@airshocker said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@airshocker said:

You are very special, you know that? Don't change. Not for anybody.

airshocker, why even bother keeping it up with a child that edits and misconstrues your posts?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@Hexagon_777 said:

airshocker, why even bother keeping it up with a child that edits and misconstrues your posts?

Because I have nothing better to do for the moment. Plus, it's sort of funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

How is Gwynblade not banned? Has Gamespot really sunk so low that users here are advocating murder?

It's a shame that there used to be some good Muslim posters here. Now all we've got is terrorist sympathisers and worse.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#84 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@gwynnblade said:
@airshocker said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@airshocker said:
@gwynnblade said:

What's in this thread?

This is asinine logic.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@GrayF0X786 said:

all sorts of crap is happening with the Muslims now and the worst thing we can do is point fingers at one another.

It's probably the best thing. I see over and over again is the failure the take responsibility on the part of Muslims.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MakeMeaSammitch

@Seiki_sands said:

@MakeMeaSammitch:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@Seiki_sands: 9-10 years old is still pedophilia

and there are sources other than wikipedia lol

If you bothered to read what I wrote, or taken the time to comprehend it, you would know that it leads to the conclusion of a minimum 13-14, and possibly older.

The "other sources" primarily use the Hadith collections of al-Buckhari and the scholarship of al-Tabari, just like Wikipedia. Both of whom, as I wrote, contradicted their own work on the point. And both of whom were scholars hundreds years after the events, recording oral traditions among the arabs.

13-14 is still super creepy.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@toast_burner said:

How is Gwynblade not banned? Has Gamespot really sunk so low that users here are advocating murder?

It's a shame that there used to be some good Muslim posters here. Now all we've got is terrorist sympathisers and worse.

If it's any consolation to you, people advocated genocide around here and no one batted an eye either. So it has nothing to do with GS being a Muslim apologist website.

Also, I take exception to that. We have some fine Muslim OTers who enrich the forums and provide quality contents.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Seiki_sands said:

@MakeMeaSammitch:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

If you bothered to read what I wrote, or taken the time to comprehend it, you would know that it leads to the conclusion of a minimum 13-14, and possibly older.

The "other sources" primarily use the Hadith collections of al-Buckhari and the scholarship of al-Tabari, just like Wikipedia. Both of whom, as I wrote, contradicted their own work on the point. And both of whom were scholars hundreds years after the events, recording oral traditions among the arabs.

is it really, 1400 years ago?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic  Online

@toast_burner said:

Lack of traffic will do that.....

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MakeMeaSammitch

@BossPerson said:
@MakeMeaSammitch said:
@Seiki_sands said:

@MakeMeaSammitch:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

is it really, 1400 years ago?

Yes