Movie RE: E Game connections

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gozel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gozel
Member since 2003 • 308 Posts
  • Mulcahy stated that several new creatures will appear. Only the Crows and a new breed of "Super Zombies"(most likely a Crimson Head, as referred to in the games) have been confirmed to appear so far. Hunters have been rumored to appear in it as well.
  • Like Resident Evil 5 (the game), Extinction takes place in a dry, harsh, desert wilderness. This is a huge departure from the usual dark and drab locations of most zombie films and games. Similar to From Dusk Till Dawn.
  • Alice returns to the mansion featured in the first film, or a replica (direct reference to Code: Veronica), possibly Spencer mansion.
  • At the end of the movie Alice fights the Tyrant in the Spencer Mansion much like Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield do in the original Resident Evil.
  • As a reference to the original Resident Evil Captian Alexander Slater gets killed by the Tyrant much like Albert Wesker does in the original

• The Tyrant in this movie has a resemblance T-002 Tyrant from Resident Evil but attacks like the T-091 Tyrant does with his tenticles (from Resident Evil:Dead Aim)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Extinction

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Col. Mustard in the library with the candlestick.
Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
i may barely know much about the series at all, but that's pretty cool.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
The dry wilderness is Las Vegas, if i'm not mistaken. And i heard it was taking plot points from Code Veronica.