Microsoft word help - spellcheck?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TypeL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TypeL
Member since 2006 • 265 Posts
I already made this thread, but it was locked because humor is not allowed on GS.  I was purposefully misspelling everything, but it wasn't spam because I meant everything I said.  Anyway, the spellcheck isn't working in parts of my microsoft word document.   It started fine but after almost a page I realized it was not working.  I checked the settings for "spelling and grammer" in tools, and everything looks okay.  What should I do?
kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts

I already made this thread, but it was locked because humor is not allowed on GS.  I was purposefully misspelling everything, but it wasn't spam because I meant everything I said.  Anyway, the spell check isn't working in parts of my Microsoft word document.   It started fine but after almost a page I realized it was not working.  I checked the settings for "spelling and grammar" in tools, and everything looks okay.  What should I do?TypeL

well maybe you spelt everything correct!

TypeL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TypeL

[QUOTE="TypeL"]I already made this thread, but it was locked because humor is not allowed on GS.  I was purposefully misspelling everything, but it wasn't spam because I meant everything I said.  Anyway, the spell check isn't working in parts of my Microsoft word document.   It started fine but after almost a page I realized it was not working.  I checked the settings for "spelling and grammar" in tools, and everything looks okay.  What should I do?kyleali11

well maybe you spelt everything correct!

I did tests.  It's not working.

TypeL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TypeL

It's only not working in the middle section.  Really weird.

TypeL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TypeL

When I try the spellcheck, it said something like "could not find..." or something.  I am trying to get that message again to see what it actually says.

TypeL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TypeL
Got it! It says, "Word cannot find the spelling file MSSpell3.dll or mssp232.dll for ."  That is exactly what it says.