Micheal Ironsides>Chuck Norris

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ranger_waha (3186 posts) -
Yes it's true, the guy from starship troopers (baldish, one arm) Is the coolest man alive. He eats bricks, and gunpowder comes out the other end. He provides the voice for sam Fischer, and is in the upcoming game Command and Conquer 3. Truly a mans man.
#2 Posted by LA_lakers_4life (7051 posts) -
he would be great as captain keys in a halo movie
#3 Posted by Ninja-Vox (16314 posts) -
He is pretty manly. He gets his legs ripped off, and could easily be evacuated and saved, wheel-chair bound for the rest of his days. But no. He'd rather have two rounds put in his chest.
#4 Posted by SunofVich (4665 posts) -
And was in Andromeda a few times. As well as that movie where the fishing boat gets lost at see with George Clooney (yeah, I forgot its name). He always plays as badass.
#5 Posted by Ninja-Vox (16314 posts) -
What you fail to mention is that Bruce Lee is more awesome than Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and Michael Ironside combined.
#6 Posted by Ninja-Vox (16314 posts) -
And was in Andromeda a few times. As well as that movie where the fishing boat gets lost at see with George Clooney (yeah, I forgot its name). He always plays as badass. Anyways I hate Chuck Norris just because of those stupid Chuck Norris jokes.SunofVich
The perfect storm? I hated that movie.
#7 Posted by ayanami_rei (17115 posts) -
Might be off topic a bit, but for an essay we had to write, I know this guy who picked Chuck Norris. The prompt was something like "Your school received a large donation and decided to invite a famous person to speak or perform to the students and staff at an assembly. Pick a famous person that you know who would be of interest and inspiration to everyone, and explain to your adminstrators to why you think your choice would be the best."
#8 Posted by ranger_waha (3186 posts) -
Yes, yyes, quite the badass manly man. He needs his own fansite.
#9 Posted by LA_lakers_4life (7051 posts) -
Might be off topic a bit, but for an essay we had to write, I know this guy who picked Chuck Norris. The prompt was something like "Your school received a large donation and decided to invite a famous person to speak or perform to the students and staff at an assembly. Pick a famous person that you know who would be of interest and inspiration to everyone, and explain to your adminstrators to why you think your choice would be the best."ayanami_rei
lol....i would have chosen edward norton for that
#10 Posted by ayanami_rei (17115 posts) -
[QUOTE="ayanami_rei"]Might be off topic a bit, but for an essay we had to write, I know this guy who picked Chuck Norris. The prompt was something like "Your school received a large donation and decided to invite a famous person to speak or perform to the students and staff at an assembly. Pick a famous person that you know who would be of interest and inspiration to everyone, and explain to your adminstrators to why you think your choice would be the best."LA_lakers_4life
lol....i would have chosen edward norton for that

Bunch of people chose Oprah and my friend chose Bob Dylan. I couldn't think of anyone so I chose Stephen King. >_> First name to pop in my head.
#11 Posted by ranger_waha (3186 posts) -
he would be great as captain keys in a halo movieLA_lakers_4life
If capt. keys went up to the prohpets and headbutt them all to death, then flew their capital ship into High Charity, then yes, that part MIGHT be cool enough for him.
#12 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -
Ironsides FTW 8)
#13 Posted by ranger_waha (3186 posts) -
Ironsides FTW 8)
Bourbons3
Heh, you changed your post moments before I quoted it. Good thing too.
#14 Posted by Apollo5000 (18782 posts) -
What you fail to mention is that Bruce Lee is more awesome than Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and Michael Ironside combined.Ninja-Vox
HEY! Bruce Lee may be better than Ironside and Norris, but Bauer?! Bauer whips all.
#15 Posted by megagene (22985 posts) -

While this is indeed true and all, it's not really saying much because frankly, 

Just About Anyone>Chuck Norris...

#16 Posted by formula1racer (6075 posts) -

What you fail to mention is that Bruce Lee is more awesome than Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer and Michael Ironside combined.Ninja-Vox

yup.