Micheal Bay VS Uwe Boll

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Micheal Bay VS Uwe Boll (11 votes)

Micheal Bay 9%
Uwe Boll 91%

Who is worse?

• 
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Michael Bay.

At least Uwe Boll's movies are funny

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

uwe boll

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

Michael Bay is easily better. Though not great at all his films are enjoyable, when I was younger I loved the Bad Boy movies, The Rock, Armageddon was cheesy as hell but fun... don't really care for the Transformer movies at all though, but recently the best movie of his came out, Pain & Gain.

Uwe Boll is horrible as a filmmaker, his movies are bad by straight to video standards. Probably his best made film was Rampage, which was also probably one of the most gratuitously violent and disturbing films I've ever seen... and he's making another.

Ozias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ozias
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

Uwe Boll

evidence:

Ben Kingsley's acting in Bloodrayne - I think Uwe must have really upset Ben, he managed to convey one emotion throughout the entire film, barely suppressed rage, something like an angry plank of wood.

In the name of the king - ninjas in a medieval setting, Ray Liotta trying to outdo Nicholas cage in the manic gurning stakes.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

I don't think the two are comparable. Bay makes blockbusters, Boll makes B-movies.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Michael Bay is easily better. Though not great at all his films are enjoyable, when I was younger I loved the Bad Boy movies, The Rock, Armageddon was cheesy as hell but fun... don't really care for the Transformer movies at all though, but recently the best movie of his came out, Pain & Gain.

Uwe Boll is horrible as a filmmaker, his movies are bad by straight to video standards. Probably his best made film was Rampage, which was also probably one of the most gratuitously violent and disturbing films I've ever seen... and he's making another.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@Ozias said:

Uwe Boll

evidence:

Ben Kingsley's acting in Bloodrayne - I think Uwe must have really upset Ben, he managed to convey one emotion throughout the entire film, barely suppressed rage, something like an angry plank of wood.

In the name of the king - ninjas in a medieval setting, Ray Liotta trying to outdo Nicholas cage in the manic gurning stakes.

Yeah I must say, why the hell is Ben Kingsley even starring in these awful movies to begin with? He is a gifted actor who has won numerous awards, yet he seems to not be able to help himself in starring in some of the worse movies out there.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@jeager_titan said:

Uwe Boll is destroying everything. Should've compared him to M.night shyamalamala....... WHAT A TWIST.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Uwe Boll is definitely worse. I'll take shallow sensory overload over just plain shit any day.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58908 Posts

Mr Bay, regardless of creating shit by the truck load, has produced one of the best action movies ever put to celluloid.

Loading Video...

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Michael Bay is easily worse. His movies are so sterile, lengthy, and boring. Uwe Boll at least has a sense of humor and makes movies that are so bad, they are hilarious, which makes Uwe Boll a much more capable entertainer than Michael Bay in my eyes.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

The only time I understood the Michael Bay hate was for Transformers 2. That movies was all over the place and just over the top action and in your face. Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, The Rock, Armaggedon, transformers 1 and 3. All great movies even The Island is decent. Bay gets way too much hate the only decent movie Boll had made was Postal.