Megaman vs. Samus Aran

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RGDT021 (939 posts) -

Since Mega Man seems to have won in the other tread... what about him vs. Samus Aran?

#2 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

Samus. Mega Man is a whiny little kid who would tremble before the power of Samus.

#3 Posted by wiifan99 (401 posts) -

^^

this

#4 Posted by Citrus25 (2466 posts) -

Samus wins with a Wave Beam shot or two.

#5 Posted by Xeros606 (11126 posts) -
megaman just because megaman games are better.
#6 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

megaman just because megaman games are better.Xeros606

That's wrong in so many ways.

#7 Posted by DarkSmokeNinja (3485 posts) -

Megaman would annialate Samus

WAIT, which megaman are these threads talking about, the original Megaman, Megaman X, or that new Megaman thats on the DS?

#8 Posted by wiidskirby (1317 posts) -

Samus would own Megaman.

#9 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

WAIT, which megaman are these threads talking about, the original Megaman, Megaman X, or that new Megaman thats on the DS?

DarkSmokeNinja

Any of the Mega Men would die to the power of Samus. I mean seriously, what makes Mega Man better than Samus? Nostalgia? That won't help you in a fight.

#10 Posted by wizzardjeff (6697 posts) -
Samus Aran would definitely win
#11 Posted by Almighty-mints (5033 posts) -

Samus wins. But I think it'd be a close fight seeing as they're so similar!

#12 Posted by DarkSmokeNinja (3485 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkSmokeNinja"]

PlasmaBeam44

Any of the Mega Men would die to the power of Samus. I mean seriously, what makes Mega Man better than Samus? Nostalgia? That won't help you in a fight.

Yeah right:roll: Megaman X would easily own Samus. Especaily if he gets that Giga armor.

#13 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]

[QUOTE="DarkSmokeNinja"]

DarkSmokeNinja

Yeah right:roll: Megaman X would easily own Samus. Especaily if he gets that Giga armor.

Nah. Samus in her Light Armor would pwn Mega Man.

#14 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34053 posts) -

Hmmmm...I don;t know, they are both very powerful and have armor, though I'll pick Samus, since she has the screw attack and power bombs. It'd be a close match though.

#15 Posted by Crazyguy105 (9500 posts) -

Samus duh.

#16 Posted by DarkSmokeNinja (3485 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkSmokeNinja"]

[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]

PlasmaBeam44

Nah. Samus in her Light Armor would pwn Mega Man.

Ya know what, forget megaman, Zero would be Samus while Megaman sits back and drink a glass of juice

#17 Posted by Xeros606 (11126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Xeros606"]megaman just because megaman games are better.PlasmaBeam44

That's wrong in so many ways.

whats wrong with preferring one over the other?
#18 Posted by webbut (2946 posts) -

depends on which megaman.....megaman from the battle network series cant touch samus, and i think the same goes for the orginal seires but X i think would have a chance. As far as wepons go megaman has a more expansive collection samus only has like 8 different beams and if we only go by her apperences in her own games her whip is pretty useless but its still a one up on megaman who has no real melee weapon. I think X could take her out but it could really go either way

#19 Posted by Kirbi-K (347 posts) -
samus i like megaman and all but still
#20 Posted by HereticGamer911 (1100 posts) -

Citrus25

Plus, she's hot!

#21 Posted by DiscoLightBulb (60 posts) -
Samus, she's amazing. Mega Man is just... weird looking.
#22 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

Samus, she's amazing. Mega Man is just... weird looking.DiscoLightBulb

And he's a whiney little kid. He and Tails should team up and they can whine their enemies to death.

#23 Posted by sonicare (53380 posts) -

Samus would lose because she's a woman and woman are weaker.

Megaman would just say, "Hey samus, did you gain a few pounds?" or "You look a little heavy in those pants" and Samus's psyche would be crushed. She'd then be an easy target.

Plus she may get all hormonal after that masterchief guy knocked her up. Pregnancy and combat DO not mix.

#24 Posted by yokofox33 (28800 posts) -

Sorry, but Megaman would win. Look at all those bosses he's beaten all those power-ups he has at his disposal!

#25 Posted by KcurtorMas (1484 posts) -

Samus. Mega Man is a whiny little kid who would tremble before the power of Samus.

PlasmaBeam44

Well, for one, hes not a kid, hes a robot...a MAN robot. We should also be comparing Samus from the ORIGINAL Metroid, as well as MM from his as well, since there is no modern Mega Man game to base off of. Also, have you ever actually PLAYED the original Mega Man?? It is one of the hardest games ever. EVER!!!

#26 Posted by pvtdonut54 (8554 posts) -

Samus with her super missles. ka-boom

#27 Posted by LikeHaterade (10642 posts) -

Megaman would just say, "Hey samus, did you gain a few pounds?" or "You look a little heavy in those pants" and Samus's psyche would be crushed. She'd then be an easy target.

Plus she may get all hormonal after that masterchief guy knocked her up. Pregnancy and combat DO not mix.

sonicare

You sir are awesome. Megaman ftw.

#28 Posted by 8-Bitterness (3707 posts) -
samus so totally owns megaman, the super missiles are real strong, plus that special huge insane beam attack she's got in SSBB... yeah, megaman never had a chance D: and hes a silly whiny little kid
#29 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -

sonicare

I do hope your kidding.

#30 Posted by Shad0ki11 (12576 posts) -

Would Megaman win against Samus? Probably not.

Would Megaman X win against Samus? There's a good chance.

#31 Posted by gotenks123321 (512 posts) -

[QUOTE="Citrus25"]

HereticGamer911

Plus, she's hot!

Totally Dude!

#32 Posted by Papitar (2377 posts) -

Sorry. No contest here either. =)

(seriously though Samus'd win)

#33 Posted by joesh89 (8489 posts) -

easily megaman, plus the games are better.