McDonalds Meth Addict Nugget rampage

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustBeYourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JustBeYourself
Member since 2012 • 686 Posts
Holy crap, this is one of the funniest videos I have seen in quite a while (or at least since the "who didn't flush the toilet" video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw I assume she was on meth. Listen for the guy's line at the end, pure comedy.
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
Murcah
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

'don't make me assume my ultimate form!'

'I'm going to eat your f*cking face and I'm going to digest it!'

'I will go super saiyan!'

These are great.

i_noseworthy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 i_noseworthy
Member since 2003 • 1585 Posts
Funny, but I'm thinking there's no way that voice track came from that video. It was added later. The vid was obviously shot at night, and the timestamp shows 7:44 PM. The guy's voice however, states it's 10:30am. So a fugazi for sure, but a funny one. Edit: Huh, never mind. I was reading that time as 19:44... maybe it is 10:44. Either way, nuts, but personifies 'Merica pretty well.
JustBeYourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JustBeYourself
Member since 2012 • 686 Posts
I believe they dubbed the woman's voice, not sure about the McDonalds workers.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Holy crap did you see what McNuggets can do to a person? We need to ban that shit immediately to protect our children!

Idiots these days...

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

Repost of the same video in the Funny video about chicken mcnuggets posted here yesterday.

It does look like the time is 10:44, but it really is hard to tell if it is daylight out or not due to the camera being set to record indoors. 

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

"Don't make assume my ultimate form"   - Super Saiyan? :P

EDIT : yup... Super Saiyan :shock:

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

Repost of the same video in the Funny video about chicken mcnuggets posted here yesterday.

It does look like the time is 10:44, but it really is hard to tell if it is daylight out or not due to the camera being set to record indoors. 

WhiteKnight77

For what it's worth, when you see the next car pull up it does look like their headlights are NOT on which makes me think this was shot during the day.

And honestly, I don't think this was dubbed at all. The sound change from when she is yelling when she breaks the glass seems to match up pretty well and during their fighting when the window is getting closed and such it does seem to effect the sound of her voice properly. The mouth doesn't always seem to completely match the voice but I think it is an issue of it being footage from a crappy security cam. When I watch it, it will seem to lag behind a little sometimes and then it speeds up for a second and catches up. Could just be my connection/computer.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is not edited at all. I have been FINALLY watching through Breaking Bad lately (which is a show that VERY MUCH lives up to the hype) and this lady really reminds me of this meth-head couple that shows up for an episode. I could really see someone being totally strung out on something like meth and going crazy over something stupid like this. Hell, even alcohol can make people get really violent when they are wasted.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Wow.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
Meth is one of the few drugs I'd never try, but I've seen meth rages up close, and yeah, this looks like one. That or PCP.
awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
There's no audio in the original video, I remember seeing it a while back, but it's still hilarious.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
"Dont make me use my ultimate form!" I lol'd
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts

Zzz this video is really old and is resurfacing now with those dubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbV-NPT56s

Cameras don't record sounds most of the time in palces like a Mc Donalds, and when they do it's usually a lot worse quality than that.

dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts

The original video is hella old, the new dubbing is funny though.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

LostProphetFLCL

For what it's worth, when you see the next car pull up it does look like their headlights are NOT on which makes me think this was shot during the day.

And honestly, I don't think this was dubbed at all. The sound change from when she is yelling when she breaks the glass seems to match up pretty well and during their fighting when the window is getting closed and such it does seem to effect the sound of her voice properly. The mouth doesn't always seem to completely match the voice but I think it is an issue of it being footage from a crappy security cam. When I watch it, it will seem to lag behind a little sometimes and then it speeds up for a second and catches up. Could just be my connection/computer.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is not edited at all. I have been FINALLY watching through Breaking Bad lately (which is a show that VERY MUCH lives up to the hype) and this lady really reminds me of this meth-head couple that shows up for an episode. I could really see someone being totally strung out on something like meth and going crazy over something stupid like this. Hell, even alcohol can make people get really violent when they are wasted.

Yes they are on. :shock: Go get your eyes checked now.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

AmazonTreeBoa

Yes they are on. :shock: Go get your eyes checked now.

There is no light in front of the car. Headlights tend to you know.....light up the ground in front of the car....

The headlights themselves aren't bright either and just look like their normal, clear plastic selves.

Of course the nature of the dubbing has been solved solve the whole headlight point is moot now, but I definitely don't think those headlights are on.

RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
i would have shut the window when i heard hissing. too many zombie movies to know.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#19 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Ridiculous what people think is acceptable behavior.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
some weeaboo on meth.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44711 Posts
I thought the best line was - "don't make me assume my ultimate form, I will ****ing wreck you!" - and that animal growls were excellent
SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

'don't make me assume my ultimate form!'

'I'm going to eat your f*cking face and I'm going to digest it!'

'I will go super saiyan!'

These are great.

Celldrax

Only the mightiest of all saiyans unleash their wrath with a brick.

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts
Meth is one of the few drugs I'd never try, but I've seen meth rages up close, and yeah, this looks like one. That or PCP.Rhazakna
For some reason I'm thinking a medium-low dosage of pcp.
Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts
Sooo glad I don't work fastfood no mo.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
I don't think this is as it happened....though I hope they sedated that woman.
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WhiteKnight77

some weeaboo on meth.Tessellation

If you bothered to read the original thread (linked to above), you would have seen that the woman was drunk at 6:44 in the morning. 

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#29 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9177 Posts

It's South Park all over again :P but looks like she was on something before going into the drive-through

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WhiteKnight77

It's South Park all over again :P but looks like she was on something before going into the drive-through

benleslie5

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Jesus, Mary and Joseph what a wacky girl.