Mass Shooting in Munich

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Really does sound like a cover up conflicting stories. Some saying he said I am German others saying Allah Akbar while shooting.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:
@hillelslovak said:

Fixed it for you.

QFT. Germany is so high on white guilt that they're committing demographic suicide.

Do you think they became wimps after WWII or after the wall fell?

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

@skipper847 said:

Really does sound like a cover up conflicting stories. Some saying he said I am German others saying Allah Akbar while shooting.

Dude, there's video proof of him saying he's German. There's zero doubt. The link is even in this thread.

Rumors are that he was a fanboy of that norwegian shooter. It also seems like he used a Facebook account to lure young people to the McDonald's where he started the shooting.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

When will it stop... Probably never.

@skipper847 said:

You can be German and be a Muslim as well. :/

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

So, apparently the guy was a neo-Nazi who hated Turks.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#57  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@alim298 said:

Pretty much. Not the kind of terrorist most people were hoping for. Most of the Munich shooting victims were foreigners: predominantly Muslims of Turkish and Kosovan descent.

In case anyone is confused how a German-Iranian could possibly be a Neo-Nazi: There are many Iranians who actually believe they are the Aryan master race. Hell, even Hitler himself believed Iranians are part-Aryan and exempted them from his racist laws.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jag85

@skipper847 said:

Apparently, a Muslim lady claimed he shouted "Allah Akbar". But other witnesses said they never heard him say any such thing. All they did hear him shout is things like "I am German" and "I was born in Germany".

Also, investigations in his room show that he never had any ISIS/Islamist related materials, but mostly materials related to mass shooters and far-right Neo-Nazis like Anders Breivik.

EDIT: Evidence has now emerged that David Ali Sonboly was most likely Christian, according to German authorities, hence his first name David. All the evidence points to him being a mentally deranged, Christian, Neo-Nazi, white-supremacist (despite being non-white himself) who hated Muslims and immigrants, just like his idol Anders Breivik.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@hillelslovak said:

Fixed it for you.

QFT. Germany is so high on white guilt that they're committing demographic suicide.

The guilt probably stems from the Nazi era. A lot of European countries (and the US too) have this white guilt crap running around in epidemic proportions. Social Justice Warriors come to mind.

"Oh no! My ancestors did terrible things in the past, colonialism, slavery, etc, etc. All whites are racist, blah blah blah".

As if people from other races never did bad shit. The Native Americans consistently slaughtered each other long before the first white man showed up. The Japanese in WWII carried out horrific war crimes and brutality that would be hard to surpass. Africa today has tens of millions of slaves; how freaking ironic is that? Yet Europeans and their descendants abroad are still demonized for the actions of a few. People throw logic completely out the window. Just because some whites committed crimes against humanity back then doesn't mean all whites in the present agree with those actions.

Humans in general are barbaric. We are very tribal by nature. We've been around for hundreds of thousands of years, but have only amounted to anything technology-wise in the past few hundred years, allowing assholes to carry out their asshole actions quicker and more brutally.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#60 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@hillelslovak said:

Fixed it for you.

The guilt probably stems from the Nazi era. A lot of European countries (and the US too) have this white guilt crap running around in epidemic proportions. Social Justice Warriors come to mind.

"Oh no! My ancestors did terrible things in the past, colonialism, slavery, etc, etc. All whites are racist, blah blah blah".

As if people from other races never did bad shit. The Native Americans consistently slaughtered each other long before the first white man showed up. The Japanese in WWII carried out horrific war crimes and brutality that would be hard to surpass. Africa today has tens of millions of slaves; how freaking ironic is that? Yet Europeans and their descendants abroad are still demonized for the actions of a few. People throw logic completely out the window. Just because some whites committed crimes against humanity back then doesn't mean all whites in the present agree with those actions.

Humans in general are barbaric. We are very tribal by nature. We've been around for hundreds of thousands of years, but have only amounted to anything technology-wise in the past few hundred years, allowing assholes to carry out their asshole actions quicker and more brutally.

I like how I got insulted and threatened at a BLM rally. I was told I was responsible for slavery, even though only 1.4% of whites in America held slaves, and I did not have an ancestor on this continent until the 1910's.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@hillelslovak said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@Solaryellow said:
@gamerguru100 said:
@hillelslovak said:

Fixed it for you.

I like how I got insulted and threatened at a BLM rally. I was told I was responsible for slavery, even though only 1.4% of whites in America held slaves, and I did not have an ancestor on this continent until the 1910's.

Yeah, many whites in America don't have any ancestors that were in North America before 1900. I wonder where and when mine came from sometimes. Not sure how accurate Ancestry.com is, or if I want to spend the money. :P

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

Damnit psyduck, I said Star-yu

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@gamerguru100 said:

IMO, post WWII white guilt Germany was mainly West Germany because of the western leadership and influence. What a surprise, right? East Germany didn't have time for guilt as it was run slightly less overbearing than a North Korea prison camp. After the wall fell and western influence, culture, etc.., infiltrated every pore of the country, you saw this guilt take hold in places where it never existed. Germany needs to learn from the past rather than being manipulated by it. History shows us for as bad as the Nazis acted, they still are outclassed by other groups.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@alim298 said:

Pretty much. Not the kind of terrorist most people were hoping for. Most of the Munich shooting victims were foreigners: predominantly Muslims of Turkish and Kosovan descent.

In case anyone is confused how a German-Iranian could possibly be a Neo-Nazi: There are many Iranians who actually believe they are the Aryan master race. Hell, even Hitler himself believed Iranians are part-Aryan and exempted them from his racist laws.

That's because the term did actually mean Indo-Iranian.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jag85

@LJS9502_basic said:

That's because the term did actually mean Indo-Iranian.

True. "Aryan" is an Indo-Iranian term that the Nazis/Hitler hijacked for their own white-supremacist agenda. Nothing wrong with Iranians/Indians/Pakistanis calling themselves "Aryan" (there are some Indian/Pakistani/Iranian boys actually named "Aryan"), or Hindus/Buddhists using the Swastika (which the Nazis also hijacked). But there are some who actually buy in to the "Aryan master race" crap spouted by Nazis and Neo-Nazis.