[Mass Shooting], Beta kills 9, jelly of Indian guy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

Beta Nerd kills 9+ in mass shooting, days after seeing Indian guy driving with a hot blonde.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/hunger-games-assistant-director-believes-his-son-was-the-shooter-video/

He posted this days before:::

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161988053

Seriously, today at my college I saw this short, ugly Indian guy driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Well, I find it unjust that a white girl would choose him over me.

Loading Video...

#2 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

Incel rage at its finest

#3 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (985 posts) -

How did that Indian guy get that hot blonde?

Oh, he must have killed 9 people, obviously.

typical sit on my ass, complain about trivia, world owes me millennial. Only difference is this dude has no outlet

#4 Edited by uninspiredcup (12804 posts) -

Seems like the fairly typical behavior to expect. Self worth above everyone else and angry at the fact no one is seeing how for how brillaint he thinks he is.

#5 Posted by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

How did that Indian guy get that hot blonde?

Oh, he must have killed 9 people, obviously.

You read it wrong, the guy in the video was white, he was jelous of the indian guy who has with hot blondes -> so he went all mass murderer.

We indian guys have swagger, that is why she was with him.

#6 Edited by lamprey263 (25582 posts) -
@Jankarcop said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

How did that Indian guy get that hot blonde?

Oh, he must have killed 9 people, obviously.

You read it wrong, the guy in the video was white, he was jelous of the indian guy who has with hot blondes -> so he went all mass murderer.

We indian guys have swagger, that is why she was with him.

I think you read that wrong, the sarcasm was pretty obvious.

#7 Posted by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

Sorry I am new to America.

#8 Edited by Makhaidos (2162 posts) -

That video's pretty much destined to become a meme now.

#10 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

He should have just hired a hooker. He would have realized that though sex is good, it isn't this mind-blowing, life-changing experience. However, considering how smug he was, he probably thought that soliciting prostitutes was beneath him.

#11 Posted by Flubbbs (3588 posts) -

another lunatic liberal that was told his whole life that life is fair and everyone gets trophies

#12 Posted by playmynutz (6391 posts) -

Holly wood wand not scared just letting you know who is butt fucking society

mk ultra these vulnerable beta kids into mass shootings

#13 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

@playmynutz said:

Holly wood wand not scared just letting you know who is butt fucking society

mk ultra these vulnerable beta kids into mass shootings

Is English your first language?

#14 Posted by wis3boi (32004 posts) -

@Flubbbs said:

another lunatic liberal that was told his whole life that life is fair and everyone gets trophies

looooooool

#15 Edited by -Blasphemy- (3267 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

He should have just hired a hooker. He would have realized that though sex is good, it isn't this mind-blowing, life-changing experience. However, considering how smug he was, he probably thought that soliciting prostitutes was beneath him.

pretty sure it wasnt just about the sex. he wanted to be loved and have the affection of a girlfriend to.

#16 Edited by TruthTellers (3393 posts) -

#17 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

Dude must have been totally weird. He was actually really good looking, his personality must have been fucked to offset those looks (no homo)

#18 Posted by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

@bobaban said:

Dude must have been totally weird. He was actually really good looking, his personality must have been fucked to offset those looks (no homo)

He loooks like a 13 year old girl...college chicks don't find that hot. They want a man.

#19 Posted by Strakha (1824 posts) -

I'm sure the media will lap up any racial angle they can exploit but this guy looks about as white as George Zimmerman to me. If he does have an asian/hispanic mother that would be ironic as Indians are caucasian and technically the same race as the blonde girl. Not that it matters as in America race is political and always have been. That's why it always confuses people who aren't American. At one stage I believe not even Italians or Irish were considered white. That is amusing for two reasons. One white is a color and not a race and two Irish are probably the whitest caucasian ethnic group in terms of skin color.

#20 Edited by thegerg (16051 posts) -

@Strakha said:

I'm sure the media will lap up any racial angle they can exploit but this guy looks about as white as George Zimmerman to me. If he does have an asian/hispanic mother that would be ironic as Indians are caucasian and technically the same race as the blonde girl. Not that it matters as in America race is political and always have been. That's why it always confuses people who aren't American. At one stage I believe not even Italians or Irish were considered white. That is amusing for two reasons. One white is a color and not a race and two Irish are probably the whitest caucasian ethnic group in terms of skin color.

"If he does have an asian/hispanic mother that would be ironic as Indians are caucasian and technically the same race as the blonde girl."

Untrue.

#21 Posted by playmynutz (6391 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef: Lol c'mon brah, won't answer 'gotcha journalism' questions. I plea the fifth amendment of the US Constitution.

#22 Posted by Strakha (1824 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@Strakha said:

I'm sure the media will lap up any racial angle they can exploit but this guy looks about as white as George Zimmerman to me. If he does have an asian/hispanic mother that would be ironic as Indians are caucasian and technically the same race as the blonde girl. Not that it matters as in America race is political and always have been. That's why it always confuses people who aren't American. At one stage I believe not even Italians or Irish were considered white. That is amusing for two reasons. One white is a color and not a race and two Irish are probably the whitest caucasian ethnic group in terms of skin color.

"If he does have an asian/hispanic mother that would be ironic as Indians are caucasian and technically the same race as the blonde girl."

Untrue.

Care to elaborate which part of my post you believe isn't true? Indians are caucasian and from google searches it appears his mother is Asian. I had not searched before posting that but just looking at the guy it was obvious.

#23 Posted by Master_Live (15832 posts) -
Loading Video...

#24 Edited by SolidSnake35 (58230 posts) -

Is this real?

#25 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

Watch the 6 minute video of this guy, you can't make this stuff up. Talk about self absorbed.

#26 Posted by one_plum (6364 posts) -

The guy being psycho aside, I like some of the comments in the video. It critiques how we're living in a society where self-worth is being dictated by looks, materialism and having a girlfriend.

#27 Posted by thegerg (16051 posts) -

@Strakha: Technically race does not exist.

#28 Posted by 187umKILLAH (1414 posts) -

I thought this was just spam due to the weird title, but that is one messed up kid. Oh well at least he's dead.

#29 Edited by Strakha (1824 posts) -

@thegerg said:

@Strakha: Technically race does not exist.

Here I was believing it was you who believed it did and based on completely ignorant American views that don't match up with even the most rudimentary classification of race based on biology rather than politics. If that isn't the case we have no argument. I still believe that if the shooter does believe race exists than his lamenting of a caucasian girl being with a caucasian man rather than a eurasian man is absolutely laughable. If he doesn't believe race exists then what does the man being Indian have to do with anything? If he didn't bring it up it wouldn't be an issue but he did.

#30 Edited by loco145 (10848 posts) -

This wouldn't happen without College.

#31 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

@loco145 said:

This wouldn't happen without College.

Please elaborate.

#32 Posted by darkspineslayer (20431 posts) -

Watching the video, wonder how he never got laid.

Self absorbed prick, shouldn't procreate anyways.

#33 Edited by Ackad (3183 posts) -

@-Blasphemy- said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

He should have just hired a hooker. He would have realized that though sex is good, it isn't this mind-blowing, life-changing experience. However, considering how smug he was, he probably thought that soliciting prostitutes was beneath him.

pretty sure it wasnt just about the sex. he wanted to be loved and have the affection of a girlfriend to.

Couldn't have said it better. It's unfortunate that his actions had led to his death. He was bound to discover the love of his life in the long run; as they all say, true love waits. It's truly a sad decision on his behalf.

#34 Edited by megagene (23034 posts) -

Watched his in the car video. That's some real "you cringe you lose" type shit right there. But at least he had the decency to take off his his fedora before filming. Good riddance.

#35 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

@Ackad said:

@-Blasphemy- said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

He should have just hired a hooker. He would have realized that though sex is good, it isn't this mind-blowing, life-changing experience. However, considering how smug he was, he probably thought that soliciting prostitutes was beneath him.

pretty sure it wasnt just about the sex. he wanted to be loved and have the affection of a girlfriend to.

He was bound to discover the love of his life in the long run; as they all say, true love waits.

You keep telling yourself that.

#36 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

I'm a indian guy , how come i never end up with any girl ??? ( Hot blonde is out of question ). I'd be jelly too =P ... lol ...

#37 Posted by Ackad (3183 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

@Ackad said:

@-Blasphemy- said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

He should have just hired a hooker. He would have realized that though sex is good, it isn't this mind-blowing, life-changing experience. However, considering how smug he was, he probably thought that soliciting prostitutes was beneath him.

pretty sure it wasnt just about the sex. he wanted to be loved and have the affection of a girlfriend to.

He was bound to discover the love of his life in the long run; as they all say, true love waits.

You keep telling yourself that.

Definitely will Sir Grinch

#38 Posted by lonewolf604 (8546 posts) -

@indzman said:

I'm a indian guy , how come i never end up with any girl ??? ( Hot blonde is out of question ). I'd be jelly too =P ... lol ...

Step 1: Get off Gamespot

Step 2: Follow my own advice.

*forever alone*

#39 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

@lonewolf604 said:

@indzman said:

I'm a indian guy , how come i never end up with any girl ??? ( Hot blonde is out of question ). I'd be jelly too =P ... lol ...

Step 1: Get off Gamespot

Step 2: Follow my own advice.

*forever alone*

LOL

#40 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

White women going for black , asian , brown guys , and white guys going for black and asian girls ... Thats how it is nowadays. Change of taste. FACT !!! =P

#41 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2733 posts) -

Son of the AD on the Hunger Games.

#42 Posted by Jankarcop (10791 posts) -

@indzman said:

I'm a indian guy , how come i never end up with any girl ??? ( Hot blonde is out of question ). I'd be jelly too =P ... lol ...

swagger. thats how I do it.

#43 Edited by indzman (19965 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@indzman said:

I'm a indian guy , how come i never end up with any girl ??? ( Hot blonde is out of question ). I'd be jelly too =P ... lol ...

swagger. thats how I do it.

By claiming PC is master race to the girls as you do so in system wars regularly ? =P

HeHe

#44 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

BTW is that Neha Sharma in your avi jankar ?

#45 Edited by GazaAli (23780 posts) -

Holy shit that guy sounds like a true super villain. What a deranged fuck. Its like watching a scene from some shonen anime or superhero movie.

And that laugh, again and again...its made of utter insanity and depravity.

#46 Edited by BranKetra (49835 posts) -

I am really surprised that users in here are just discussing how to be attractive to women. If it were me, I would not really think this is the right place. It seems insensitive.

I could be wrong, though.

#47 Posted by Iszdope (11253 posts) -

Crikey!

#48 Edited by Master_Live (15832 posts) -

@BranKetra said:

I am really surprised that users in here are just discussing how to be attractive to women. If it were me, I would not really think this is the right place. It seems insensitive.

I could be wrong, though.

Part of that is how the topic was presented: beta? jelly? That is some levity right there. Another part is just OT.

#49 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17541 posts) -

The killings are senseless to me. The only lesson I can glean from all these is having a nice car to compensate for something is not enough.

#50 Posted by BranKetra (49835 posts) -

@Master_Live: Yes, that is tactless. I am closing this thread.