Marvel's Daredevil on Netlix starting today!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17813 Posts

any news on a season 2? i dont know how much it sticks to the comics but it was a very enjoyable watch imho. would watch more of.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

Just have Episode 13 left to watch. I really enjoyed it. The action and fight scenes were well choreographed. The casting was spot on, even for Foggy who is equally as annoying in the comics. This season borrowed heavily from Frank Miller's Man Without Fear and that's one of my favorites. There was fan service in every episode like Fisk joking about ascots being "A bit much" and Melvin Potter throwing saw-blades. The only thing I don't like is that Kingpin is a little too emo. I blame the writers not Vincent D'Onofrio, who is a great actor. He's also too small but it'd be hard to find a real actor who is big enough.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#53 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Just started watching this. On episode two so far. I'm waiting for it to feel ... Marvel. So far, it feels nothing like a Marvel show. It feels exactly like something Netflix would make, not that that's a bad thing.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

@osan0: Not sure, considering there's 3 more shows coming out--a.k.a. Jessica Jones, which is later this year, and next year Luke Cage and Iron Fist both get their own series--and there's still a crossover miniseries with all 4 of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@zpluffy said:

Just finished the whole season It's an okay series...It's not what I'm hoping for. Also that Foggy character piss me off lol, new cast for Foggy would be nice

I don't think it is the actor so much as his writing.

zpluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By zpluffy
Member since 2011 • 281 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

@zpluffy said:

Just finished the whole season It's an okay series...It's not what I'm hoping for. Also that Foggy character piss me off lol, new cast for Foggy would be nice

I don't think it is the actor so much as his writing.

Eldon Henson looks like he tries way too hard to be likable for this role...making his acting look fake time to time. There are times when he's acting makes me cringe when he force/tries to be charismatic..IMO

aryianna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 aryianna
Member since 2015 • 118 Posts

Just finished the first season and really enjoyed it. I thought the last episode was nicely done to leave you to wait for season 2. The fight scenes were great as someone earlier mentioned. Looking forward to hearing about season 2!

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

@aryianna: Well, it was announced that Daredevil will be back next year--only without its current showrunner, due to a film commitment.

http://io9.com/daredevil-gets-a-second-season-without-its-current-sh-1699338207