Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight - are you excited

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight - are you excited (3 votes)

No 0%
Yes 33%
I don't watch that show 0%
I used to watch it but no longer care for it 33%
I'll be watching the episode, but I'm not excited 33%

So for the first time since December, Agents of Shield is back. It took the normal couple of weeks off between "the winter finale" in early-December and the return of most shows in late January, but for 8 weeks or so Agent Carter was taking up Agents of Shield's time-slot and now Agents is finally back.

In the last episode of the show Skye and Raina went into the temple with the obelisk and Skye was transformed , maybe Raina too, Triplett went in there to save Skye but from the looks of it Triplett died after the obelisk went off, too bac he was a cool character and funny too, White hall was killed by Coulson so now I wonder who will head up Hydra but I guess if you cut off one head (or was it a hand), two more grow back in its place. Ward is on the loose and so is Skye's dad, and I think Fitz is starting to make some recovery.

So are you guys excited for the return? I'll be watching it, but I'm not too exciting, I think after being off the air for long, I'm not that into the show anymore. I hope it picks up, but so far I think season 1 was better and basically "Turn, Turn, Turn" was the best episode so far (I was even more into Shield than I was into Arrow that week, though Arrow was a repeat that week).

•