Marilyn Monroe The Loveliest Female Character of All Time!

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18792 Posts

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

She's pretty fat and ugly tbh.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

I very much doubt that you know much of anything about "all" of these "Hollywood types." How many of them have you even had a single conversation with?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

There are far better female role models out there today that are a lot prettier, sexier, etc. Marilyn is a sex icon and nothing more imo.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#104  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

Marilyn is not fat , c'mon! , btw you're actually missing sth UP there :P!

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 mjorh
@-paranorman- said:

There are far better female role models out there today that are a lot prettier, sexier, etc. Marilyn is a sex icon and nothing more imo.

Name one or two ...

@PSP107 said:

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Marilyn is not fat....this photo is exaggerated , btw you're actually missing sth UP there :P!

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 -ParaNormaN-

@PSP107 said:

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Not every woman is that skinny. There are a lot of female artists/actresses who keep away from looking like a complete skeleton. Just because the media says you should look like this doesn't mean every woman is going to do it, especially with how much more self aware women are about their looks today. I honestly don't know any who want to look like the woman on the right of that picture. I know a lot of women who want to lose weight but aren't trying to look like Jack Skellington...

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By -ParaNormaN-

@mjorh: Females that are great role models? Hilary Duff, Selena (Quintanilla, screw Gomez) and Salma Hayek are famous females who are actresses and singers that make great role models. Hilary Duff avoiding the slutty scene that almost every female child star goes through, Salma being incredibly smart who is even into politics in Mexico I believe. Selena also for avoiding the whole slut scene and becoming one of the biggest pop sensations to hit the media before her untimely death.

These aren't the only reasons why they are great role models, I don't feel like typing a book on them so, you can look them up and read up on them yourself if you want.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mjorh

@-paranorman- said:

@mjorh: Females that are great role models? Hilary Duff, Selena (Quintanilla, screw Gomez) and Salma Hayek are famous females who are actresses and singers that make great role models. Hilary Duff avoiding the slutty scene that almost every female child star goes through, Salma being incredibly smart who is even into politics in Mexico I believe. Selena also for avoiding the whole slut scene and becoming one of the biggest pop sensations to hit the media before her untimely death.

These aren't the only reasons why they are great role models, I don't feel like typing a book on them so, you can look them up and read up on them yourself if you want.

Hilary Duff? are u sure? it was like two years ago i saw a complete nude photo of her ! which i just searched in the internet and man there are lots of them!

Btw this is actually about female characters in movies ....and the focus is more on the cinema and Marilyn Monroe had avoided slutty scenes too you know from the five movies i've seen of her so far ...it was just make out and stuff...

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By -ParaNormaN-

@mjorh said:

@-paranorman- said:

Hilary Duff? are u sure? it was like two years ago i saw a complete nude photo of her ! which i just searched in the internet and man there are lots of them!

Btw this is actually about female characters in movies ....and the focus is more on the cinema and Marilyn Monroe had avoided slutty scenes too you know from the five movies i've seen of her so far ...it was just make out and stuff...

Lmao, I googled it because I never heard of this and saw a million photoshopped nudes of her. You can type a name and the word nude with it and get a thousand images of that persons head on a naked body. If this discussion is about women roles in movies then, Salma Hayek is still a strong competitor. If it sounds like I have something against Marilyn, I don't. I'm just not into the hype she gets.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By mjorh

@-paranorman- said:

@mjorh said:

@-paranorman- said:

Lmao, I googled it because I never heard of this and saw a million photoshopped nudes of her. You can type a name and the word nude with it and get a thousand images of that persons head on a naked body. If this discussion is about women roles in movies then, Salma Hayek is still a strong competitor. If it sounds like I have something against Marilyn, I don't. I'm just not into the hype she gets.

:D, Not all of'em are "head on naked body" and photoshopped ......maybe they are i dunno photoshop has grown significantly in recent years.

Yeah i get it , so you're fav is Salma.

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 -ParaNormaN-

@mjorh said:

@-paranorman- said:

@mjorh said:

@-paranorman- said:

:D, Not all of'em are "head on naked body" and photoshopped ......maybe they are i dunno photoshop has grown significantly in recent years.

Yeah i get it , so you're fav is Salma.

Yeah, she is one of the few I admire a lot.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 PSP107

@mjorh: Marilyn is not fat....this photo is exaggerated , btw you're actually missing sth UP there :P!

wait you considered that pic to be fat? lol And what you mean by "missing sth"?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 mjorh

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: Marilyn is not fat....this photo is exaggerated , btw you're actually missing sth UP there :P!

No i said she's not fat AND that photo is exaggerated , by "missing sth" i meant "BOOBS" :D ....C'mon that size is like 12 ...who would enjoy that seriously?

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PSP107

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

No i said she's not fat AND that photo is exaggerated , by "missing sth" i meant "BOOBS" :D ....C'mon that size is like 12 ...who would enjoy that seriously?

You were referring to the picture. Again, you called that fat? You have the same trait of a white man's definition of beauty,Young(18-25) and Skinny(size 2)

Is that why you people like Asians?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mjorh

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

You were referring to the picture. Again, you called that fat? You have the same trait of a white man's definition of beauty,Young(18-25) and Skinny(size 2)

Is that why you people like Asians?

that fat thing..i'm Nonplussed! forget it :D , No it's not like that i mean the photo shows a VERY skinny girl ..she's like skinny to death , dunno maybe it's a bad quality photo or sth it seems beyond skinny to me ....and i'm not crazy about Asians or sth as you see i like Marilyn which is definitely not even close to an Asian type.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By PSP107

@mjorh:

According to your beauty logic, this is fat. lol

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By mjorh

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh:

According to your beauty logic, this is fat. lol

:D no it's not fat , it's sexy as hell <3 ...Man i didn't have this pic , thanks.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

Sorry TC i just came to say i 'd rate Beckinsale or Milla Jovovich as real beautiful ladies over Maryln ^_^. I've this strong attraction for strong womens ( Angelina , Kate , Milla , JLaw ) =P

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mjorh

@indzman said:

Sorry TC i just came to say i 'd rate Beckinsale or Milla Jovovich as real beautiful ladies over Maryln ^_^. I've this strong attraction for strong womens ( Angelina , Kate , Milla , JLaw ) =P

Oh i see ...Angelina is such a kick ass ! not just because she's Brad's wife :D, be careful with strong women btw !

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 PSP107

@indzman said:

Are they strong in real life though?

kheaven1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kheaven1
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@elkoldo said:

She's pretty normal-looking....Alright ,you got it ,somewhat above normal-looking but I've seen more loveable ones.I've heard about her letter to Einsten ,which was something funny.And I don't judge her for allegedly sleeping around.

Gonna watch those movies though , ASAP :D

Oh and the suicide scenario is pretty goddman stupid , it's a load of crap.She had everything ,money ,fame ,beauty , men tearing each other apart for her ,why as a sane person would she want to end this life ? I once heard she was an addict (though again ,allegedly) maybe accidental overdose could be blamed for her death.

I've been a fan of MM for nearly three decades, i just wanted to respond to this post as i'm interested why a lot of people still think it was the murder scenario that had caused MM death, other then what the official autopsy had reported an accidental OD?

Monroe had been diagnosed with borderline personality/depression by her therapist Dr Greenson and like her mother she also suffered from having mental disturbances? but i just wanted to explain that MM had other serious health problems in the last years of her life especially in the few months of 1962, if you go by certain books from Slatzer and other well known liars that write these books just to exploit the real truth about how MM.had died? usually by scandalous claims that don't hold up against any real evidence like the murder theories like the Kennedy brothers and enemas? You need to read reports from close friends who were around her and they tell a story that MM wasn't coping well in those last few months complaining about her age and other insecurities, she was unable to get to the film studio and only made about 12 appearances out nearly two months of filming SGTG? She really did have a serious drug problem that kept her sleeping most days and awake most nights, she had support mainly from her second ex husband who ended up claiming her dead body and paying for her funeral service. So yes an OD is what probably did occur?

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 PSP107

@kheaven1: You need to read reports from close friends who were around her and they tell a story that MM wasn't coping well in those last few months complaining about her age and other insecurities,

One can argue that her friends may have been protecting themselves from danger as MM was involved with powerful people like The Kennedys and their enemies.