Marilyn Monroe The Loveliest Female Character of All Time!

  • 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by BabyPulpFiction (54 posts) -

Yawwwwwwwn. shes dead, lets move on....

#52 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

@BabyPulpFiction said:

Yawwwwwwwn. shes dead, lets move on....

Jesus is dead, he's got a huge following.

Hendrix and Tupac are dead, and they're still putting out albums

#53 Posted by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@BabyPulpFiction said:

Yawwwwwwwn. shes dead, lets move on....

Jesus is dead, he's got a huge following.

Hendrix and Tupac are dead, and they're still putting out albums

Hendrix is still putting out albums?

#54 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@mjorh: just compare your pictures when you were like 18 with when you were like 25 , you'll notice a huge difference ,

not us color folks.

#55 Edited by vl4d_l3nin (971 posts) -

@purplelabel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_Hendrix_posthumous_discography

#56 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: just compare your pictures when you were like 18 with when you were like 25 , you'll notice a huge difference ,

not us color folks.

:D What?

#57 Posted by Behardy24 (4640 posts) -

This thread is........toasty. I like it.

#58 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: just compare your pictures when you were like 18 with when you were like 25 , you'll notice a huge difference ,

not us color folks.

:D What?

We don't age as fast.

#59 Posted by BabyPulpFiction (54 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin: @purplelabel: Wait....I thought Tupac was still alive?!

#60 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@BabyPulpFiction said:

@vl4d_l3nin: @purplelabel: Wait....I thought Tupac was still alive?!

There are rumors that he's still alive ...

@PSP10 Actually i felt weird when you referred yourself as "color folks" ....it doesn't seem right , does it?

@behardy24 Not as toasty as yours :D

#61 Posted by AFBrat77 (24139 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer said:

@plageus900 said:

That second picture, oh my.

My thoughts exactly.

absolutely beautiful

#62 Edited by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@mjorh: Actually i felt weird when you referred yourself as "color folks" ....it doesn't seem right , does it?

Is it wrong?

#63 Posted by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -
@vl4d_l3nin said:

@purplelabel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_Hendrix_posthumous_discography

Lol I was not aware of that. Jimi where are you hiding?

#64 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: Actually i felt weird when you referred yourself as "color folks" ....it doesn't seem right , does it?

Is it wrong?

Nope.

#65 Posted by Nuck81 (5861 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: just compare your pictures when you were like 18 with when you were like 25 , you'll notice a huge difference ,

not us color folks.

:D What?

We don't age as fast.

Very true

#66 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: Actually i felt weird when you referred yourself as "color folks" ....it doesn't seem right , does it?

Is it wrong?

Nope.

So back on topic, are you saying she didn't get any treatment? You're crazy.

#67 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

#68 Posted by AFBrat77 (24139 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

I'd be like Brad Pitt and take Angelina over Jennifer Annistan any day of the week.

But I'd take Marilyn over either.

Someone said Jennifer Lawrence, I must confess she's grown on me, I'd probably take her over any of them.

#69 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

Please.

She wasn't bad in the 1st Leprechaun though. And that's only because that movie is a classic.

#70 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh said:

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh: Actually i felt weird when you referred yourself as "color folks" ....it doesn't seem right , does it?

Is it wrong?

Nope.

So back on topic, are you saying she didn't get any treatment? You're crazy.

Man there are like hundreds of books just about her bodies skeletons ! she did have a treatment but not for beauty or sth ....c'mon it would've been obvious if she had chin implant , do u have any solid source that she was under treatment ? except internet bullshits i mean.

Besides , she wouldn't have been THIS famous if her beauty wasn't natural ....i know she being famous is not all about her beauty but it's a crucial factor ....every single person in classic cinema admires her beauty , non of her friends , like close friends , never mentioned any thing about surgery or sth ....

#71 Edited by indzman (18153 posts) -

@mjorh - i find this goddess more attractive and talented than any maryln ^_^

#72 Edited by mjorh (808 posts) -

@indzman said:

@mjorh - i find this goddess more attractive and talented than any maryln ^_^

#73 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

Please.

She wasn't bad in the 1st Leprechaun though. And that's only because that movie is a classic.

Aniston looks like a 30 year old and she's over 40

#74 Edited by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@mjorh:

I'm not saying she actually did. But I did a quick google search and found this. link

@The_Last_Ride:Aniston looks like a 30 year old and she's over 40

Not even close. Ignore the scar.

#75 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@indzman said:

@mjorh - i find this goddess more attractive and talented than any maryln ^_^

<3

#76 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@mjorh:

I'm not saying she actually did. But I did a quick google search and found this. link

@The_Last_Ride:Aniston looks like a 30 year old and she's over 40

Not even close. Ignore the scar.

Anyone can look bad with a bad photo...

#77 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride:

My point is that she uses a lot of makeup and other methods to look younger than 45. That's not natural beauty is it?

#78 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

My point is that she uses a lot of makeup and other methods to look younger than 45. That's not natural beauty is it?

Who else looks that good over 40?

#79 Edited by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

My point is that she uses a lot of makeup and other methods to look younger than 45. That's not natural beauty is it?

Who else looks that good over 40?

The pic I posted is her natural look.

#80 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

My point is that she uses a lot of makeup and other methods to look younger than 45. That's not natural beauty is it?

Who else looks that good over 40?

The pic I posted is her natural look.

Still better than most i would say, and Aniston looked better when she was younger compared to Marilyn

#81 Edited by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride:

If had to choose, I'd pick Monroe.

Monroe also has a better body.

#82 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

If had to choose, I'd pick Monroe.

Monroe also has a better body.

meh, i think she's overrated imho

#83 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride:

I'm no Monroe fan but she looks a million times better that Aniston. Now that's overrated. I'm not into pop/hollywood culture, but didn't that Pitt guy dumped her for someone else?

#84 Posted by AFBrat77 (24139 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

I'm no Monroe fan but she looks a million times better that Aniston. Now that's overrated. I'm not into pop/hollywood culture, but didn't that Pitt guy dumped her for someone else?

For Angelina Jolie, and I can't blame him for that

#85 Edited by mjorh (808 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

If had to choose, I'd pick Monroe.

Monroe also has a better body.

meh, i think she's overrated imho

I dare you i double dare u to "meh" this:

#86 Edited by mjorh (808 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

My point is that she uses a lot of makeup and other methods to look younger than 45. That's not natural beauty is it?

Who else looks that good over 40?

The pic I posted is her natural look.

Still better than most i would say, and Aniston looked better when she was younger compared to Marilyn

#87 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@PSP107 said:

@The_Last_Ride:

If had to choose, I'd pick Monroe.

Monroe also has a better body.

meh, i think she's overrated imho

I dare you i double dare u to "meh" this:

meh, she's still meh

#88 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride Damn LMFAO...THAT magnets!

#89 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@The_Last_Ride Damn LMFAO...THAT magnets!

You still mad :3?

#90 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@mjorh said:

@The_Last_Ride Damn LMFAO...THAT magnets!

You still mad :3?

Nah :D

#91 Posted by PSP107 (11933 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride:

I'll give you that Aniston has a better skin tone than Monroe(Pale skin is awful)

#92 Posted by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

#93 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

#94 Edited by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

She's pretty fat and ugly tbh.

#95 Edited by LadyBlue (3929 posts) -

Not by a long shot. I thank Lee Strasberg for advising her to decline the role of Holly, & Paramount for casting Audrey, a true celestial goddess.

#96 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

She's pretty fat and ugly tbh.

Anyway , who's your fav actress in "beauty" department?

#97 Edited by mjorh (808 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

Not by a long shot. I thank Lee Strasberg for advising her to decline the role of Holly, & Paramount for casting Audrey, a true celestial goddess.

Yeah she's cool too but not as Marilyn :D :

#98 Posted by PurpleLabel (302 posts) -

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

She's pretty fat and ugly tbh.

Anyway , who's your fav actress in "beauty" department?

I don't worship Hollywood. I have a life.

#99 Posted by mjorh (808 posts) -

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@mjorh said:

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

How did u figure THAT out i wonder ! besides, we're just talking about some "beauty" stuff here ..not judging them or sth

She's pretty fat and ugly tbh.

Anyway , who's your fav actress in "beauty" department?

I don't worship Hollywood. I have a life.

C'mon ! it's not like we "worship" Hollywood , we're just having fun here ..(over dead pretty ppl :D) ...

#100 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72446 posts) -

@purplelabel said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Nope, Jennifer Aniston any day of the week

They're both shallow shitty people. Why do people give these hollywood types any time of the day? They're all shitty people who don't care about anybody.

Jeeeeez... We're just talking about their looks