Marijuana: legal or no?

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

Do you guys think weed should be legal or not? I say no. I don't like drugs and alcohol and will never use them. Personally I don't see why people use drugs anyways. They should stay illegal. If you're gonna spend money, spend on something worthwhile like a hobby or something. I don't even believe in medical marijuana. That's just an excuse to use it to me. But weed is gonna become legal anyways. Ugh I can see the destruction now

#2 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -

Do you guys think weed should be legal or not? I say no. I don't like drugs and alcohol and will never use them. Personally I don't see why people use drugs anyways. They should stay illegal. If you're gonna spend money, spend on something worthwhile like a hobby or something. I don't even believe in medical marijuana. That's just an excuse to use it to me. But weed is gonna become legal anyways. Ugh I can see the destruction now

Then don't use drugs.

But don't try and tell people what to do, you come off as a self-righteous douche.

#3 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@chrisrooR: Sorry I apologize. I'm not telling anyone what to do (leave that to the conservative Republicans). I just can't stand being around weed. And where I live, I see it. A lot.

#4 Posted by always_explicit (2632 posts) -

Not a huge fan of cannabis I much prefer other drugs. Alcohol is magnificent in many ways,

#5 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@always_explicit: Be sure to drink responsibly ^_^ LOL I sound like one of those dumb commercials

#6 Edited by thegerg (14424 posts) -

@chrisrooR: Sorry I apologize. I'm not telling anyone what to do (leave that to the conservative Republicans). I just can't stand being around weed. And where I live, I see it. A lot.

" I'm not telling anyone what to do"

Riiiiight, you just wish to see certain things that people might do to be outlawed. Anyway, I find it hard to believe that you've never used a drug. You simply want that ones you don't like to be outlawed.

#7 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@thegerg: I've never used drugs before and never will. Not everyone is a drug user ya know. How do I know what people might do? I'm not psychic. I'm not a deity. I'm just a normal human being

#8 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@thegerg: Plus EVERYONE is a self-righteous hypocrite. So don't act like you're any better.

#9 Edited by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

sure

#10 Edited by trugs26 (5139 posts) -

@PiscesAnimeGirl said:

You should state why it shouldn't be legal. What's your basis? "I don't like it" isn't a good argument. What is it about drugs that you don't like? Why should this apply to everyone else around you? Why should they spend money on other hobbies instead? You haven't given any reasons yet.

#11 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@trugs26: I dislike the bad effects it can have on the body. i have many smokers and drinkers in my family and most of them are either dead or sick due to that. And yes some of them were cannibis users. I can tolerate cigarettes and cigars but any other drug I just hate. You try having that stuff around you for most of your life and see how you'll feel about it.

#12 Posted by thegerg (14424 posts) -

@PiscesAnimeGirl: No aspirin? No caffeine? Nothing? Again, I call bullshit. You just want the drugs you don't like to be outlawed.

#13 Edited by trugs26 (5139 posts) -
#14 Edited by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@thegerg: Never used aspirin cause I don't get headaches/migraines often. I only drink decaf coffee. As for soda, I drink it sometimes but I drink mostly water. Why do you care anyways? It seems like you may be a junkie trying to pull the wool over your eyes and make others seem like the bad guy right? I hate cigarettes and cigars but you don't see saying they should be outlawed now do you? Not everyone uses drugs. There are some major health freaks out there.

#15 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@trugs26: Cause I'm used to them by now. I hate them but I gotta put up with them since I live with my grandma who smokes. My uncle also lives with us and he smokes cigars

#17 Posted by thegerg (14424 posts) -

@PiscesAnimeGirl: Haha, I'm no junkie. You seem to be very confused. I'm just trying to help you to see that your simplistic and hypocritical reasoning is silly.

#18 Edited by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@coolbeans90: You do realize you don't have to read this topic right? You can just click the back button and go on about your business instead of flaming people who choose to live a different lifestyle than you. I didn't put a gun to your head and make you read this. You did it of your own free will. You VOLUNTARILY chose to click on this. Go away you stupid troll

#19 Edited by Brain_Duster (380 posts) -

yah beans.

you stupid troll.

#20 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@thegerg: Well that's your opinion. Besides we're ALL self-righteous and hypocritical. If you saw/knew someone who was drinking and driving, what would you do? That's no different than this topic

#21 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Yes, please. There's no reasonable basis for it not to be.

#22 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

@coolbeans90: You do realize you don't have to read this topic right? You can just click the back button and go on about your business instead of flaming people who choose to live a different lifestyle than you. I didn't put a gun to your head and make you read this. You did it of your own free will. You VOLUNTARILY chose to click on this. Go away you stupid troll

Just like I voluntarily chose to read this thread, I chose to post in it. If you are not fond of my comments, you could simply avoid posting inexplicably stupid shit.

Also, because you appear to have difficulty comprehending English, let me clarify something: I did not insult you because you choose to live a different lifestyle.

#23 Posted by Brain_Duster (380 posts) -

Yes, please. There's no reasonable basis for it not to be.

#24 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -
#25 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@coolbeans90: I can post whatever I want as long as it follows GS's rules. I'm not breaking them so I'm not at fault. You're just making yourself look like a dumb troll. Fuck off

#26 Posted by Brain_Duster (380 posts) -

She seems a little upset.

#27 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

@coolbeans90: I can post whatever I want as long as it follows GS's rules. I'm not breaking them so I'm not at fault. You're just making yourself look like a dumb troll. Fuck off

What the flying fuck does GS's rules have to do with anything related to my criticism of your posts, pal? Really daft, eh. You are, however, at fault for the fact that your posts are dumb, and you should feel bad because they are bad.

#28 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

watever im done with my shenanigans with nincompoops on the internet for tonight

I SHALL RETURN MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

#29 Edited by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@coolbeans90: You're the nincompoop for being a troll. If my posts are dumb, why are you on them? Evidently you must like them. Anyone with a correct mental state would stay away from posts they dislike.

#30 Edited by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

no i confront wat i dont like head BECAUSE I AM MAN and not some little bitch

#31 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -
#32 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

i am the real deal, missy

#33 Edited by thegerg (14424 posts) -

@thegerg: Well that's your opinion. Besides we're ALL self-righteous and hypocritical. If you saw/knew someone who was drinking and driving, what would you do? That's no different than this topic

"If you saw/knew someone who was drinking and driving, what would you do? That's no different than this topic"

What? Of course it's different. That doesn't even make sense.

#34 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -
#35 Posted by plageus900 (937 posts) -

It's none of your concern what anyone else does with their personal lives. If you don't like alcohol or marijuana, then don't use them. Pretty simple. Also, if you think marijuana is destructive, I suggest you do some research.

#36 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@thegerg: Actually it's the same. Marijuana and drunk driving both kill. Marijuana just does it slower

#37 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@plageus900: Would you say the same thing about drunk driving?

#38 Posted by berto64 (12672 posts) -

Motherfuckers! that's it leave my friend alone and fight me instead. pick on someone else or me. coolbeans or whatever the hell you are stop it now or will literally make your fucking ass cry.

#39 Posted by trugs26 (5139 posts) -

@trugs26: Cause I'm used to them by now. I hate them but I gotta put up with them since I live with my grandma who smokes. My uncle also lives with us and he smokes cigars

Okay. This sounds too personal. You're talking about a law. This affects everyone. So, regardless of whether you're used to it or not, do you think that cigarettes and cigars should be illegal too?

#40 Edited by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

plz link randomized peer-reviewed, placebo controlled studies supporting claims noob

@OP

#41 Edited by thegerg (14424 posts) -

@PiscesAnimeGirl said:

@thegerg: Actually it's the same. Marijuana and drunk driving both kill. Marijuana just does it slower

What you said was "If you saw/knew someone who was drinking and driving, what would you do? That's no different than this topic", not "marijuana and drunk driving both kill", idiot.

Anyway, do you have any evidence to support your claim?

#42 Posted by plageus900 (937 posts) -

Here is where your immaturity shines through. This harkens back to the 'Reefer Madness' days when smoking marijuana would cause you to commit murder.

Neither alcohol nor marijuana are going to cause you to jump behind the wheel of a car, dash off into the night and kill people.

#43 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@trugs26: Might as well be since they're cancer sticks. But it won't happen anyways.

#44 Posted by lostrib (31944 posts) -

@trugs26: I dislike the bad effects it can have on the body. i have many smokers and drinkers in my family and most of them are either dead or sick due to that. And yes some of them were cannibis users. I can tolerate cigarettes and cigars but any other drug I just hate. You try having that stuff around you for most of your life and see how you'll feel about it.

You can't be serious?

#45 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@plageus900: I guess you haven't heard of people who get drunk/high and do stupid things.

#46 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -
@berto64 said:

Motherfuckers! that's it leave my friend alone and fight me instead. pick on someone else or me. coolbeans or whatever the hell you are stop it now or will literally make your fucking ass cry.

bro do u even lift m8 ill reck u like u rekt ur friend fight me one on one none of this pussy ass gang shit and i swear on me mums life that youll cry like the sob U R

best not be avin a giggle m8 cuz this is srs shit

#47 Posted by lostrib (31944 posts) -

As much as I dislike marijuana and I enjoy riling up the potheads on OT, I can't really come up with a legitimate reason for marijuana being illegal. Especially when we keep Alcohol legal and very accessible.

#48 Posted by plageus900 (937 posts) -

@plageus900: Would you say the same thing about drunk driving?

Young lady, there is a difference between drinking and drunk driving. If someone can't control themselves, then they'll face the consequences of their actions.

#49 Posted by PiscesAnimeGirl (234 posts) -

@plageus900: That's what people are like when they're high

#50 Posted by lostrib (31944 posts) -