Love u because i love you or love you because you are all i can find

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rickettsia
Member since 2009 • 213 Posts
All the marriage i know are all disgusting. I dont know why people stick together knowing since the beginning their relationship wont work. I prefer to be alone than being with bad company.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TrainerCeleste
Member since 2012 • 1633 Posts

I love my girlfriend, she's everything I've ever wanted in a partner, and still is after 3 years and that won't be changing at all:)

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

I love my girlfriend, she's everything I've ever wanted in a partner, and still is after 3 years and that won't be changing at all:)

TrainerCeleste

Just curious, does she know you're a brony?

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 michaelP4
Member since 2004 • 16681 Posts
Sure, better being alone than in a bad relationship - no disagreement there. Problem is, it can be difficult to find the perfect person, if they even exist.
kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

I love my girlfriend very much. She is beautiful, intelligent and we share a couple of common interests together. That's all I need.

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sune_Gem

Sure, better being alone than in a bad relationship - no disagreement there. Problem is, it can be difficult to find the perfect person, if they even exist.michaelP4

I exist...

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Sure, better being alone than in a bad relationship - no disagreement there. Problem is, it can be difficult to find the perfect person, if they even exist.michaelP4

Agreed.

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 michaelP4

[QUOTE="michaelP4"]Sure, better being alone than in a bad relationship - no disagreement there. Problem is, it can be difficult to find the perfect person, if they even exist.sune_Gem

I exist...

What are you suggesting? ;)

TrainerCeleste
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Things do and will change, and that's where the problems happen as you cannot see them now nor prepare for them. If you and your GF can stick through that, then congrats, as that's where a relationship is tested.
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

I wouldn't trade my girl for anyone or anything in the world.

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 michaelP4

jim_shorts
What if you had to choose between your family and your partner? Your child or your partner? Awful situations to be in of course but they do happen.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

michaelP4
What if you had to choose between your family and your partner? Your child or your partner? Awful situations to be in of course but they do happen.

What weirdly gameshow is that?
michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 michaelP4
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

KiIIyou

The greatest of them all: life.
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts
[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

michaelP4

Well, obviously I didn't mean like that. I haven't given that much thought and I hope I never have to.
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts

jim_shorts
Same. Although, two first round picks, a small forward, and cash compensation would be tempting.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KiIIyou
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="michaelP4"] What if you had to choose between your family and your partner? Your child or your partner? Awful situations to be in of course but they do happen.

Sounds made up
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="michaelP4"] What if you had to choose between your family and your partner? Your child or your partner? Awful situations to be in of course but they do happen.

I thought that was a board game. OR CEREAL.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

sune_Gem

Yush we watch the episodes together every sunday morning :P No lies ever, she knows all my rather embarassing secrets xD Not that being a brony is one of them :P

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 michaelP4
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"]What weirdly gameshow is that?KiIIyou

Sounds made up

Really? You've never heard of a situation, fictional or not, where your family disowns you if you pursue a relationship with your partner? Or if in the process of giving to birth, your partner may not survive the process? Sounds pretty real to me.
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="michaelP4"] The greatest of them all: life.

Sounds made up

Really? You've never heard of a situation, fictional or not, where your family disowns you if you pursue a relationship with your partner? Or if in the process of giving to birth, your partner may not survive the process? Sounds pretty real to me.

Best option, tell your family to suck it up, and not have kids :D
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

TrainerCeleste

Yush we watch the episodes together every sunday morning :P No lies ever, she knows all my rather embarassing secrets xD Not that being a brony is one of them :P

You are one lucky guy.

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 michaelP4
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Sounds made upTrainerCeleste

Hehe, that's my plan. :D
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KiIIyou
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="michaelP4"] The greatest of them all: life.

Sounds made up

Those wouldnt be hard for me. :3 I wouldn't want a junk family like that anyhow and I don't think I'd have a choice in the dead birth thing. ;p
michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 michaelP4
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Sounds made upKiIIyou

Those wouldnt be hard for me. :3 I wouldn't want a junk family like that anyhow and I don't think I'd have a choice in the dead birth thing. ;p

Sure, good way of thinking about those things. :)
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

This topic is pointless. No one is going to admit that they are with their partner because they are all that they can find, even if it is true. We all knew what ever single answer in this thread was going to be before even reading it.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

johnd13

You are one lucky guy.

I know xD She isn't into the whole My Little Pony thing though...yet :3 I've shown her Friendship is Witchcraft, and she ended up loving that xD She likes the fandom more than the show :P In return though I watch all her BBC shows as well :P

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TrainerCeleste
[QUOTE="michaelP4"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="michaelP4"] Really? You've never heard of a situation, fictional or not, where your family disowns you if you pursue a relationship with your partner? Or if in the process of giving to birth, your partner may not survive the process? Sounds pretty real to me.

Hehe, that's my plan. :D

Mine as well ^^ it works really really well! At least we have family support though :) and those who don't like it get no attention :3 eventually they get the picture ;D
Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Rickettsia

This topic is pointless. No one is going to admit that they are with their partner because they are all that they can find, even if it is true. We all knew what ever single answer in this thread was going to be before even reading it.

hoola
Hahaha its true people are stupid. I did it with the point of trying to see how many users are honest with themselves, anyway we are just users i dont know anyone. I know couples that talk a lot of *hit of themselve and when you meet them, their house is a chaos.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Yush we watch the episodes together every sunday morning :P No lies ever, she knows all my rather embarassing secrets xD Not that being a brony is one of them :P

TrainerCeleste

You are one lucky guy.

I know xD She isn't into the whole My Little Pony thing though...yet :3 I've shown her Friendship is Witchcraft, and she ended up loving that xD She likes the fandom more than the show :P In return though I watch all her BBC shows as well :P

I just remember a user on here saying "good luck getting a girlfriend when you like a girls cartoon" a while back. Absolutely silly. If a girl can't accept your hobbies and bash you about them instead, it's most likely not a girl worth knowing in my opinion.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

Even if it was 500k I'd probably trade my girl in, everyone is replaceable.

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

You are one lucky guy.

sune_Gem

I just remember a user on here saying "good luck getting a girlfriend when you like a girls cartoon" a while back. Absolutely silly. If a girl can't accept your hobbies and bash you about them instead, it's most likely not a girl worth knowing in my opinion.

That user was obviously single as he or she does not know how a relationship works :P If she doesn't love me for me, she doesn't love me at all right? I have stranger hobbies and she accepts those too :P If they can't love all the worst parts of you along with the best, then you deserve someone better :P It's just best to let everything out, no lies, no regrets o3o When we don't accept certain things, we compromise xD Also she finds it less strange seeing as I don't clop :lol: and gets into the show with me sometimes XD I showed her the Equestrian Pie story read by micthemicrophone though o3o she found that hilarious xD

tldnr: That person was single most likely. Your girlfriend must love all parts of you :3 not just a few :P and never lie it all comes out in the end anyway :P

Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rickettsia

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Yush we watch the episodes together every sunday morning :P No lies ever, she knows all my rather embarassing secrets xD Not that being a brony is one of them :P

TrainerCeleste

You are one lucky guy.

Wow how to train your partner ah? What is that person an empty bag of personality that you can fill it with your likes? Is it a chobit?
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TrainerCeleste
Train? No :P It's sharing our interests that are different. I never was into BBC before, now I like Sherlock at least xD and she tolerates MLP :P You never "Train" someone I watch something of hers, she watches something of mine, where was the training statement you saw?
Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Rickettsia

I love my girlfriend very much. She is beautiful, intelligent and we share a couple of common interests together. That's all I need.

kriggy
A couple Of common interest? sounds like after sex a little talk, you pass most of your time with your friends :P
Rickettsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rickettsia
Train? No :P It's sharing our interests that are different. I never was into BBC before, now I like Sherlock at least xD and she tolerates MLP :P You never "Train" someone I watch something of hers, she watches something of mine, where was the training statement you saw?TrainerCeleste
Toleration training :P
TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]Train? No :P It's sharing our interests that are different. I never was into BBC before, now I like Sherlock at least xD and she tolerates MLP :P You never "Train" someone I watch something of hers, she watches something of mine, where was the training statement you saw?Rickettsia

:P If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it :) Then we compromise :P In that case she hated MLP I'd just tell her I'd watch it when she wasn't home :P You can make anything work if you really want it to :) But she tolerates it so yay x3 Just no loving and tolerating the Shi- out of it :P I said yet, because when we were talking about sherlock, she said I wasn't that into it...yet :P and she happened to be right xD

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="Rickettsia"][QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]Train? No :P It's sharing our interests that are different. I never was into BBC before, now I like Sherlock at least xD and she tolerates MLP :P You never "Train" someone I watch something of hers, she watches something of mine, where was the training statement you saw?TrainerCeleste

:P If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it :) Then we compromise :P In that case she hated MLP I'd just tell her I'd watch it when she wasn't home :P You can make anything work if you really want it to :) But she tolerates it so yay x3 Just no loving and tolerating the Shi- out of it :P I said yet, because when we were talking about sherlock, she said I wasn't that into it...yet :P and she happened to be right xD

So many emotes! :shock:

So what you're trying to say is, you don't love me as much? :(

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TrainerCeleste

sune_Gem
I'm the emote king ;)
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

TrainerCeleste

I'm the emote king ;)

You still don't love me as much though. :(

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

I'm the emote king ;)

Dun worry o3o This noob loves everyone he meets online
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] I'm the emote king ;)TrainerCeleste

sune_Gem wants all the loves!

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

[QUOTE="kriggy"]

Rickettsia

A couple Of common interest? sounds like after sex a little talk, you pass most of your time with your friends :P

You're a funny guy, I'll give you that ;D!

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"][QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

sune_Gem

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sune_Gem

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"] Dun worry o3o This noob loves everyone he meets onlineTrainerCeleste

Too much loves! :o

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts

Look man at this point in my life ill take ANYTHING, anything you heard me? F*UCING ANYTHING!

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TrainerCeleste

Too much loves! :o

sune_Gem

There is no such thing :P

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sune_Gem

Look man at this point in my life ill take ANYTHING, anything you heard me? F*UCING ANYTHING!

Solid_Tango

You can always resort to fictional characters...

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]Too much loves! :o

TrainerCeleste

So then...

cute_queen_chrysalis_by_warriordreampool

TrainerCeleste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TrainerCeleste

[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]

You can always resort to fictional characters...

[QUOTE="TrainerCeleste"]

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]Too much loves! :o

sune_Gem

So then...

cute_queen_chrysalis_by_warriordreampool

That's adorable xD
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#48 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

There really needed to be a "Same Difference" option.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
Most girls I talk to are very boring so def. not interested in long-term relationships. Will that ever change? Who knows? But I doubt I'll ever find the "perfect' girl.
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

For me, it was love at first hand.