Look, u guys need to help me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

I am a little bit offended. I have a feeling someone is going to ban me just because I'm asking for gaming answers. I joined this forum to get help on video games. Yes I did ask some questions in the off section about other stuff, but why isn't anyone trying to help me with Area 51 and the gun? Understand where I'm coming from. I spent money on products that aren't doing their job & I don't know if it's the gun or something else I need to do. If you don't give answers, suggestions would still help.

At the very least, locking threads is not going to help resolve anything. It's just now how you should do your members who help this site succeed.

All I wanted was some help. I googled for hours and found nothing. So you don't have to lock my threads. If you lock it, how will anyone help me?

#2 Edited by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

your question sounds like you are making us like a costumer service

#3 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@hippiesanta said:

your question sounds like you are making us like a costumer service

So all of a sudden there is a rule I can't ask for help? I am being aggressive with this due to not being able to find my answer on GOOGLE. How would you react man? This is a site for helping people in video games.

#4 Posted by thegerg (16405 posts) -

Have you tried getting in touch with the manufacturer? I know contacting customer service is an unorthodox method to dealing with a product that's not working, but give it a shot.

#5 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

@mdk12345:

your question are not in fully detail ...... area 51??? which platform ... or is that a movie? or the real thing in nevada ......

#6 Posted by Serraph105 (28767 posts) -

Well this isn't a gaming forum per-say, but you didn't even ask a question in your OP which makes it extra difficult to give an answer.

#7 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

Area 51 the PS1 game. I bought the Konami Justifier. I use it on PS2 slim, it fits, and use a Sony CRT tv.

I fire the gun and it shoots about 2 inches to the right.

#8 Posted by watchdogsrules (518 posts) -

@mdk12345: dude, same thing happened when i wanted to play my PS2.(controller wasn't working). so i just went out and bought another one. just go buy another justifier if the're not all that expensive.

#9 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@watchdogsrules said:

@mdk12345: dude, same thing happened when i wanted to play my PS2.(controller wasn't working). so i just went out and bought another one. just go buy another justifier if the're not all that expensive.

What a novel idea. You inspired me to ask the seller why this is happening and I just did that. If he don't know, I'll return it and get another one. Thank you.

#10 Posted by hippiesanta (10012 posts) -

@watchdogsrules said:

This ..

btw I use to play that game too on PS1 .... same problem ... maybe because I use a cheap gun..... never finish that game though

#11 Edited by Hallenbeck77 (14687 posts) -

To the TC:

This may be a site for video games, but there are rules that are expected to be for each board--rules that YOU agreed to follow when you signed up on this site. Constantly posting threads on multiple boards asking the same question (and getting pissed off when no one responds to you) is considered disruptive posting, and it doesn't fly here. NO ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION IF THEY DON"T WANT TO. Spaming the boards isn't going to change that. You want help for whatever device you may have, either contact the manufacturer or look for assistance on another site.

You've been warned twice about this. The next time you pull this stunt, You WILL be suspended. Consider this your final warning on the matter.