• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

ONE week straight, (never woke up once) after gaming for 48 + hours straight on 16 bottles of root beer (non-caffeine) it's hard to believe but, it's true and to pay for it I accidently skipped that week of school..
#2 Posted by slezye1682 (265 posts) -
WOW!! thats crazy.. I never heard of that before
#3 Posted by quiglythegreat (16886 posts) -
I've never slept more than 20 hours at a time.
#4 Posted by SolidSnake35 (58109 posts) -
I find that hard to believe. Personally, I have no idea, but I've never slept for a really long time.
#5 Posted by expertgamer3 (5828 posts) -
16 hours.
#6 Posted by HillyBilly (31446 posts) -
11. I dont like oversleeping.
#7 Posted by Shacrob (3194 posts) -

ONE week straight, (never woke up once) after gaming for 48 + hours straight on 16 bottles of root beer (non-caffeine) it's hard to believe but, it's true and to pay for it I accidently skipped that week of school..
PierSkillz
What game you were playing?
#8 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
I find that hard to believe. Personally, I have no idea, but I've never slept for a really long time. SolidSnake35

if I could record it I would but I don't think you'd watch 100+ hour video, also the 48 + is because I was at a gaming party with 6 other guys, and my parents actually thought I was dead which is why they didn't try and wake me? lol don't ask...
#9 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"]What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

Shacrob

Super Smash Bros & Soul Caliber 2 with 6 other guys, nothing else haha
#10 Posted by Big_Bad_Sad (18243 posts) -
I dont believe you slept for a week. I think someone is telling fibs. The longest Ive slept for is about 18 - 20 hours on New Years day a couple of years ago after drinking a bottle of red Aftershock. I can still taste it now.
#11 Posted by ayanami_rei (17115 posts) -
I have slept for twenty-two hours and for both days put together, I slept for twenty five hours. >_>
#12 Posted by jerami (1676 posts) -
THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressed
#13 Posted by steppinrazor88 (14441 posts) -
a whole week??? wow....but the longest i ever slept was...a whole day...i stayed up like three days withough sleeping and then i slept for a whole day!!!
#14 Posted by steppinrazor88 (14441 posts) -
[QUOTE="Shacrob"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"]What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

PierSkillz

u guys need girlfriends...or something...6 guys...hanging out 2 days straight....hmmmmm
#15 Posted by The_Zoid (59973 posts) -
I'd say around the neighborhood of 12 years.
#16 Posted by greenprince (3332 posts) -
Longest is 12 hours
#17 Posted by mmogoon (7311 posts) -

PierSkillz
No chance, don't believe it
#18 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="Shacrob"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"]What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

steppinrazor88

u guys need girlfriends...or something...6 guys...hanging out 2 days straight....hmmmmm

I was in gr.7, I didn't start dating until the summer of gr.8..
#19 Posted by en-z-io (3390 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"]What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

mmogoon

I don't either. That sounds way too fantastic.
#20 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedjerami

hello?! 16 rootbeers in 48 + another thing did you ever figure what my body type is? honestly to tell you i'm pritty skinny for a 16 year old guy, 5'4, 101 lbs, don't need to eat much, never really that hungry but I still can eat alot at times
#21 Posted by Nisstyre_56 (2849 posts) -
idk...18 hours?
#22 Posted by mmogoon (7311 posts) -
[QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedPierSkillz

hello?! 16 rootbeers in 48 + another thing did you ever figure what my body type is? honestly to tell you i'm pritty skinny for a 16 year old guy, 5'4, 101 lbs, don't need to eat much, never really that hungry but I still can eat alot at times

But the beer makes you dehydrated, which makes it all the more unbelievable
#23 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"]What is the longest time you've slept for? just curious, mine is;

en-z-io

I don't either. That sounds way too fantastic.

like I said I would have taped it but 100+ video is kinda boring and when I was in gr.7, I don't think i'd have the money to even afford a tape recorder...
#24 Posted by Franklinstein (7014 posts) -
I slept for 2 days once... and I felt like crap for a month afterwards, I feel the most alive right after a very long day.
#25 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedmmogoon

what's your point? do you think I chose to sleep for a week? I honestly thought I slept for 2 days at the most when I woke up but then my parents told me to check the calender, and I was surprised myself..
#26 Posted by mmogoon (7311 posts) -
[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedPierSkillz

what's your point? do you think I chose to sleep for a week? I honestly thought I slept for 2 days at the most when I woke up but then my parents told me to check the calender, and I was surprised myself..

Lol, kk. As an avid sleeper myself, it just sounds so remarkable
#27 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
I can't really prove it any much further, but I know it happened and all I can give you is my word on the bible and I am a catholic, so that would be a sin if I was lying
#28 Posted by kyleali11 (11816 posts) -
maybe about 20 hours
#29 Posted by Big_Bad_Sad (18243 posts) -
[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedPierSkillz

If you slept for a week you would have lost all the water in your body after the second day then had no water for the other 4 -5 days therefore would have dehydrated. Also, your bed would have been full of bodily waste and I think after stinking the house out for 1 day your parents would have woke you up and told you to clean it up. Or were they asleep for a week as well? And after drinking 16 bottles of whatever in 48 hours you would have needed a leak after abuot 4 hours of kip.
#30 Posted by pyro185 (1129 posts) -

wow the longest Ive ever slept was about 14 hours

#31 Posted by freakyzeeky1986 (19711 posts) -
10 hours, me thinks :P
#32 Posted by DJ-PRIME90 (11292 posts) -
about 14 hours:? it was like 2 years ago during the summer and everyday I was up until like 4am, and when I woke up it was diner time:lol:
#33 Posted by arr1023 (458 posts) -
tellling lies is not the way to impress people in an online forum. especially when its something so stupid and sounds so far-fetched. thats why you impress people with your post count
#34 Posted by firebubbles (2607 posts) -
wow that is far too long to sleep, especially if you only were up for 48 hours because really that is not that long to be awake in a row. *shrugs* i think the most i ever slept in a row was almost twenty some hours because i think that was the week of all nighters before my research practicum was due or the week of finals in college. can't remember
#35 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedBig_Bad_Sad

If you slept for a week you would have lost all the water in your body after the second day then had no water for the other 4 -5 days therefore would have dehydrated. Also, your bed would have been full of bodily waste and I think after stinking the house out for 1 day your parents would have woke you up and told you to clean it up. Or were they asleep for a week as well?

yes my bed was full of sweat and it was nasty, second my parents didn't wake me up because they wanted to let me get my sleep and also because there the type of parents that are extremely nice, let you throw party's when ever, drink, (not under-age) etc.. and also not everybody dehydrates that fast, can you actually prove that without having to post a link of some science or wikipedia website? exactly which also brings me to say i'm not obese, so I don't need to drink fluids every damn hour, and the last thing about stinking the house? let's see if my mother is portuguese I guess she would be a clean freak? if you know anything about other cultures than your own, and about air freshers? lol
#36 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
tellling lies is not the way to impress people in an online forum. especially when its something so stupid and sounds so far-fetched. thats why you impress people with your post countarr1023

believe what you want, and post-count? well I guess that means you're lame? (before you talk about my post account atleast I can admit to it before you)
#37 Posted by Josh_345 (2877 posts) -
13 hours.
#38 Posted by heartcork (5514 posts) -
Riiight. You must have some bad parenting going on there if you didnt wake up for an entire week and they didnt even think to call a doctor.
#39 Posted by easteast (6407 posts) -
Last night I slept around 16 hours.
#40 Posted by arr1023 (458 posts) -
[QUOTE="arr1023"]tellling lies is not the way to impress people in an online forum. especially when its something so stupid and sounds so far-fetched. thats why you impress people with your post countPierSkillz

believe what you want, and post-count? well I guess that means you're lame? (before you talk about my post account atleast I can admit to it before you)

guess you never heard of sarcasm either
#41 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
Riiight. You must have some bad parenting going on there if you didnt wake up for an entire week and they didnt even think to call a doctor. heartcork

ok, i'm fine with that, what's your point?
#42 Posted by heartcork (5514 posts) -
[QUOTE="heartcork"]Riiight. You must have some bad parenting going on there if you didnt wake up for an entire week and they didnt even think to call a doctor. PierSkillz

ok, i'm fine with that, what's your point?

Bad parenting, or a flat out lie. Im sure its both though.
#43 Posted by Caffeine_Trip (3390 posts) -
A year straight.
#44 Posted by jakeboudville (90576 posts) -
12 hours a few weeks ago
#45 Posted by jm4847 (3535 posts) -
18, and I woke up with a terrible headache.
#46 Posted by bigmit37 (4043 posts) -
[QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedBig_Bad_Sad

hello?! 16 rootbeers in 48 another thing did you ever figure what my body type is? honestly to tell you i'm pritty skinny for a 16 year old guy, 5'4, 101 lbs, don't need to eat much, never really that hungry but I still can eat alot at times

If you slept for a week you would have lost all the water in your body after the second day then had no water for the other 4 -5 days therefore would have dehydrated. Also, your bed would have been full of bodily waste and I think after stinking the house out for 1 day your parents would have woke you up and told you to clean it up. Or were they asleep for a week as well? And after drinking 16 bottles of whatever in 48 hours you would have needed a leak after abuot 4 hours of kip.

Encyclopedia Brown has solved the case....

I think you would have to be in a coma with tube's feeding you nutrients...
#47 Posted by bigmit37 (4043 posts) -
Longest I have probably slept without waking up once in the middle of the night is around 12 hours....right after crossing into my fratnerity...

But I have slept for 18 hours or so....just because I didn't want to get out of bed...so I would wake up and just go back to sleep. Depression.
#48 Posted by Travo_basic (38751 posts) -
14 hours
#49 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
[QUOTE="Big_Bad_Sad"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="PierSkillz"][QUOTE="jerami"]THat's not safe....and it's impossible to live more than 3 days without water...so I'm madly impressedbigmit37

hello?! 16 rootbeers in 48 another thing did you ever figure what my body type is? honestly to tell you i'm pritty skinny for a 16 year old guy, 5'4, 101 lbs, don't need to eat much, never really that hungry but I still can eat alot at times

Encyclopedia Brown has solved the case....

I think you would have to be in a coma with tube's feeding you nutrients...

ever figure, that I urinated the bed I was sleeping on multiple times, i'm saying it was nasty
#50 Posted by kitty (114739 posts) -
4 days straight, after playing a week of video games, woke up to use the restroom and went back to sleep for 3 more days