Long hair on guys.

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
i had long hair like yours once... You think that it looks normal when you have it, but get it cut and you'll realize how stupid you really looked.... Take it from someone who has had long hair before
disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 disc0very
Member since 2006 • 3636 Posts
I like long hair, but people mistake me for a girl sometimes...>_>Kratos_Aurion56
 From the back thta would be pretty easy.
Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts
[QUOTE="Kratos_Aurion56"]I like long hair, but people mistake me for a girl sometimes...>_>disc0very
  From the back thta would be pretty easy.

It doesn't help that I'm not the manliest guy ever >_>;...
disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 disc0very
My hair is down to my shoulders, I plan on going full out Metal and growing it down to my waist:

MordusMythril
You looked better when you had the shorter black hair.
Custodian405

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Custodian405
Member since 2003 • 1041 Posts

[QUOTE="Manly-manly-man"]What do you guys think about long hair on boys? I have been growing my hair for the last 13 months, and it is easily over a foot long.  I keep it clean, but I don't style it or anything. I just comb/brush it when I get out of the shower and I am done with it. The only bad thing is that some people DO mistake you for a girl SOMETIMES, but not very often and usually it is just old people from behind. So now I am growing a moustache, which by the way, is easy thanks to my genetics. But I can't grow a full beard for some reason. Just the 'stache and some side burns.bomberkid100
YOU ARE NOT A MANLY MANLY MAN IF YOU HAVE LONG HAIR!!!!!!!!

Yeah..... caus all of those guys in those heavy metal bands are sissies (sarcasm)

pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 pinneyapple
Member since 2005 • 5566 Posts

Long enough for you?
camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. 
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#58 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
[QUOTE="MordusMythril"]My hair is down to my shoulders, I plan on going full out Metal and growing it down to my waist:

disc0very
:shock: Omg that would look stupid
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
[QUOTE="MordusMythril"]My hair is down to my shoulders, I plan on going full out Metal and growing it down to my waist:

disc0very

Bah. I didn't like it that much, and it wasn't black, it just looked dark because a lightbulb in my room went out, so the room was darker.
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
my hair is just like down to my eyes and maybe 3 inches long off the sides.  i prefer tha guys dont grow their hair out long like girls typically do just becuz most dont take care of it but the ones taht do it looks fine and i have no prob with it
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 pinneyapple
Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. camreeno360

Thats not true. I've grown my hair because I like it long, not to impress women.
BlackBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BlackBeauty
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts
it really doesnt matter, but when you grow it so you look like a girl, it gets weirdkyleali11
Yep, i think so too.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MordusMythril

[QUOTE="bomberkid100"][QUOTE="Manly-manly-man"]What do you guys think about long hair on boys? I have been growing my hair for the last 13 months, and it is easily over a foot long. I keep it clean, but I don't style it or anything. I just comb/brush it when I get out of the shower and I am done with it. The only bad thing is that some people DO mistake you for a girl SOMETIMES, but not very often and usually it is just old people from behind. So now I am growing a moustache, which by the way, is easy thanks to my genetics. But I can't grow a full beard for some reason. Just the 'stache and some side burns.Custodian405

Yeah..... caus all of those guys in those heavy metal bands are sissies (sarcasm)

Yeah, just look at Alexi 'Wildhild' Laiho (also sarcasm):

If that's not manly as ****, then I don't know what is, and I hope to Christ that nobody replies with "gangstas".

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
When your hair's short, you get that sweet sensation that there's nothing waving around anymore. And that you never need to comb your hair and worry about the way your head looks because it will look the same. I love my short hair. Yowza.
Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts
It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb.camreeno360

You're just jealous because nobody likes your hair:P (although it can be annoying when I'm eating & some random girl comes up to pet my hair or try to braid it:()
nick3333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#66 nick3333
Member since 2004 • 12414 Posts
[QUOTE="disc0very"][QUOTE="MordusMythril"]My hair is down to my shoulders, I plan on going full out Metal and growing it down to my waist:

MordusMythril

Bah. I didn't like it that much, and it wasn't black, it just looked dark because a lightbulb in my room went out, so the room was darker.

No offense but your haircut doesn't look very good (maybe it's the picture?). Your hair itself is great but I think you should take better care of it from a stylistic point of view (scissors and clippers; although I see you already have the shampoo & conditioner part nailed.. Keep it long, sure, but don't just let it BE.. 'clean it up' a bit).
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MordusMythril
[QUOTE="camreeno360"]Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. pinneyapple

Thats not true. I've grown my hair because I like it long, not to impress women.

I'm pretty sure everybody does anything to impress the opposite sex. That's the basis of mutual existence.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MordusMythril
[QUOTE="MordusMythril"][QUOTE="disc0very"][QUOTE="MordusMythril"]My hair is down to my shoulders, I plan on going full out Metal and growing it down to my waist:

nick3333

No offense but your haircut doesn't look very good (maybe it's the picture?). Your hair itself is great but I think you should take better care of it from a stylistic point of view (scissors and clippers; although I see you already have the shampoo & conditioner part nailed.. Keep it long, sure, but don't just let it BE.. 'clean it up' a bit).

I don't really know what to do, my hair does it's own thing. Somedays it flips out at the ends, somedays it curls in on it self, somedays it looks like I had a blowdryer up to my face for an hour straight. I just can't control the damned thing. But people still like it regardless.
disc0very

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 disc0very
[QUOTE="camreeno360"]It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb.Kratos_Aurion56

You're just jealous because nobody likes your hair:P (although it can be annoying when I'm eating & some random girl comes up to pet my hair or try to braid it:()

Haha, I get that sometimes. I'm sitting there doing work and somebody comes and runs their hand through my hair.
scary_snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 scary_snake
Member since 2006 • 4546 Posts

It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. camreeno360

I'm trying to grow my hair that long and i'm not trying to impress the chicks. Most of them think i'm strange, the ones who know me better know that I'm a good wrestler and thats it.

Avatar image for commieasianbear
commieasianbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 commieasianbear
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
Ive had long hair since 7th grade.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MordusMythril
[QUOTE="Kratos_Aurion56"][QUOTE="camreeno360"]It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb.disc0very

Haha, I get that sometimes. I'm sitting there doing work and somebody comes and runs their hand through my hair.

Yeah, there's this one girl at my school that constantly comes up to me just to stroke my hair while lightly chanting "pretty hair pretty hair pretty hair." It gets old after awhile, but at least the way that she strokes it feels nice.
scary_snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 scary_snake
Member since 2006 • 4546 Posts

[QUOTE="Kratos_Aurion56"][QUOTE="camreeno360"]It's annoying seeing guys grow their hair like a foot long, with the hair waving around. It's like the 70's are coming back. Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb.disc0very

the only time a girl touches by head is when i shaved all my hair off. They liked feeling my head i guess

pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 pinneyapple
[QUOTE="pinneyapple"][QUOTE="camreeno360"]Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. MordusMythril

I'm pretty sure everybody does anything to impress the opposite sex. That's the basis of mutual existence.

Sure, my hair might impress some females. But that isnt the reason why I've grown my hair long.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MordusMythril
[QUOTE="MordusMythril"][QUOTE="pinneyapple"][QUOTE="camreeno360"]Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. pinneyapple

Sure, my hair might impress some females. But that isnt the reason why I've grown my hair long.

That's not the direct reason you're doing it, but sub-consciously, you're doing it to look good, and looking good is for attracting the opposite/same sex. It's like you're breathing to stay alive, but you're staying alive because of your instinct to survive.
pinneyapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 pinneyapple
[QUOTE="pinneyapple"][QUOTE="MordusMythril"][QUOTE="pinneyapple"][QUOTE="camreeno360"]Really these guys just grow their hair long to impress the chicks. It's dumb. MordusMythril

That's not the direct reason you're doing it, but sub-consciously, you're doing it to look good, and looking good is for attracting the opposite/same sex. It's like you're breathing to stay alive, but you're staying alive because of your instinct to survive.

Alright, alright, you win.
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts

What do you guys think about long hair on boys? I have been growing my hair for the last 13 months, and it is easily over a foot long.  I keep it clean, but I don't style it or anything. I just comb/brush it when I get out of the shower and I am done with it. The only bad thing is that some people DO mistake you for a girl SOMETIMES, but not very often and usually it is just old people from behind. So now I am growing a moustache, which by the way, is easy thanks to my genetics. But I can't grow a full beard for some reason. Just the 'stache and some side burns.Manly-manly-man

adam morrison... is that you?

Avatar image for supermetroidfan
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 supermetroidfan
Member since 2004 • 19767 Posts
I gots long hair.8)
Avatar image for Manly-manly-man
Manly-manly-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Manly-manly-man
Member since 2006 • 3477 Posts
Um, Adam Morrison has short hair.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
as long as they follow the man laws then its fine
comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
What do you guys think about long hair on boys? I have been growing my hair for the last 13 months, and it is easily over a foot long. I keep it clean, but I don't style it or anything. I just comb/brush it when I get out of the shower and I am done with it. The only bad thing is that some people DO mistake you for a girl SOMETIMES, but not very often and usually it is just old people from behind. So now I am growing a moustache, which by the way, is easy thanks to my genetics. But I can't grow a full beard for some reason. Just the 'stache and some side burns.Manly-manly-man
I have a similar problem. But I can grow the beard but not the moustache because I have bald patch that covers my top lip and a part of my chin. I sucks because I big mo would be killer LOL. But as for long hair I dont have an opinion of it. You get mistaken for a girl LOL.
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#82 Robbie_IV
Member since 2003 • 23299 Posts
I never grew my hair long until I decided I couldn't afford a barber. The thing is, now I like it this way. I sorta miss the place I got my hair cut at, but I like the way I look right now. I'm convinced that I looked like a square with my hair short.
sisominux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#83 sisominux
Member since 2005 • 736 Posts
Long hair is good for ladies only.
rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts
it really doesnt matter, but when you grow it so you look like a girl, it gets weirdkyleali11
i add my vote to that
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
It works well on some guys but sadly it doesn't suit most of the guys who grow their hair long.megagene
Yeah, hit the nail right on the head. Sadly most of the guys don't realise they look kinda funny with it... (myself included :P )
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
hippys lol if i had a fro it would look so werid
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
[QUOTE="solidgamer"]hippys lol if i had a fro it would look so werid

You bet.
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
It works well on some guys but sadly it doesn't suit most of the guys who grow their hair long.megagene
Agreed, it just make them look gay and they aren't of course.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#89 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I think they would look better with shorter hair.
dayzee23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#90 dayzee23
Member since 2004 • 387 Posts
It's the same with every haircut: it looks good on some people, and on others it doesn't :)
BrideInDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#91 BrideInDream
Member since 2006 • 2262 Posts
mine is quite long and i spike it up... in my school a lot of people do that also
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
long hair doesnt matter, imo its how you want your hair to be or look like
MyDancingQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MyDancingQueen
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts
I can't stand my hair being more than 2 or 3 inches long.FragStains
same!
doubutsuteki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#94 doubutsuteki
Member since 2004 • 3425 Posts

[QUOTE="bomberkid100"][QUOTE="Manly-manly-man"]What do you guys think about long hair on boys? I have been growing my hair for the last 13 months, and it is easily over a foot long. I keep it clean, but I don't style it or anything. I just comb/brush it when I get out of the shower and I am done with it. The only bad thing is that some people DO mistake you for a girl SOMETIMES, but not very often and usually it is just old people from behind. So now I am growing a moustache, which by the way, is easy thanks to my genetics. But I can't grow a full beard for some reason. Just the 'stache and some side burns.Custodian405

But they are.

Sethgecko82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Sethgecko82
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I buzz cut my own hair once a month. Girls should have the long beautiful hair.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#96 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
Is my hair long? Shuuuuud I coot mais hairs.  SERIOUS FACE IS SERIOUS
ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ajc_176
Member since 2003 • 2595 Posts
I really hate having my hair short, i look like a tool :P

My hair is currently 6-8 inches long, but i have to straighten  it because if i don't my hair does this really mad wavy/curled at the bottom thing lol
ConManWithGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ConManWithGun
Member since 2005 • 6272 Posts
I dont look right without long hair, I cut off all my hair last year, but decided to grow it back because everyone agreed I did not look right with short hair no matter what I did to it
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
Can be hard to manage some times, and I do often get called a girl (mostly by idiots trying to annoy me). But I think I look such a manly, manly man with long hair. That is to say, I look stupid with short of curly hair.
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts
I have long hair.