LOL ... Obama declares Venezuela a threat to the U.S.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-declares-venezuela-a-threat-to-us-national-security/ar-AA9yzFS?ocid=iehp

LOL, what a fucking joke. He doesn't dare mention Muslim extremists, yet he does this. You watch, U.S.A. will be invading Venezuela next.

Also, when did GameSpot tweak its link system again? It's fucking awful now. It says that valid links are invalid. uggggggreefgh

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Venezuela and Muslim extremist are very good friends.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

Seems short sighted, as don't they contribute vast amounts of oil on the world market? Wouldn't getting into any kind of contention with them threaten a potential return of unbearably high priced gas in the United States?

Anyhow, I'd like to know specifically what human rights issues he's taken issue with exactly and how it's exceptional, because its not like some of the allies of the United States aren't without their issues. If it's Israels killing of Palestinian civilians in the last big raid on Gaza, 3/4 of for the 2200+ were civilians. Or our Saudi allies killing its civilians by beheading for apostasy but we condemn ISIS for doing it. Or we have trade policies with China who have no democracy yet we've isolated Cuba for years for not having one.

Anyhow, I don't see what problems people are having creating links...

So if I want to say link a Wikipedia page to an article about Batboy, I plug the website address >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)<< into the part where I put the website address (which is quite obvious with the "http://" right there, and for the description of the link I can put whatever, like "Remember this Weekly World News headliner?" and I get this... Remember this Weekly World News headliner... but for some reason everyone on here is only cable of doing this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)... jeez guys, it's damn near idiot proof.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Sounds like his agenda was planned years ago

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Venezuela is a shithole run by a corrupt, criminal government.

Surprised this didn't happen like 25 years ago.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Don't they use ethanol for fuel? Time to take it!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44559 Posts

@gago-gago said:

Don't they use ethanol for fuel?

That's Brazil (I think that's who you might be referring to), they're really big on the flex-fuel thing.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Seems short sighted, as don't they contribute vast amounts of oil on the world market? Wouldn't getting into any kind of contention with them threaten a potential return of unbearably high priced gas in the United States?

Anyhow, I'd like to know specifically what human rights issues he's taken issue with exactly and how it's exceptional, because its not like some of the allies of the United States aren't without their issues. If it's Israels killing of Palestinian civilians in the last big raid on Gaza, 3/4 of for the 2200+ were civilians. Or our Saudi allies killing its civilians by beheading for apostasy but we condemn ISIS for doing it. Or we have trade policies with China who have no democracy yet we've isolated Cuba for years for not having one.

Anyhow, I don't see what problems people are having creating links...

So if I want to say link a Wikipedia page to an article about Batboy, I plug the website address >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)<< into the part where I put the website address (which is quite obvious with the "http://" right there, and for the description of the link I can put whatever, like "Remember this WorldNews headliner?" and I get this... Remember this Weekly World News headliner... but for some reason everyone on here is only cable of doing this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)... jeez guys, it's damn near idiot proof.

Because people which have some semblance of history with using da internet instantly forgot how to link or use a feature designed to accomplish that job. *rolleyes*

For the other people, like me, who aren't internet illiterates but are still having problems creating links; know that you might have to erase the "http" part before hitting the "Create Link" button. If not you might get a message like that ^^^^

It is now an additional annoying step.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@lamprey263: Time to take Brazil too.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

The White House said the executive order targeted people whose actions undermined democratic processes or institutions, had committed acts of violence or abuse of human rights, were involved in prohibiting or penalizing freedom of expression, or were government officials involved in public corruption.

Truthful Paraphrasing: The executive order targets people who are obstacles to the installation of another puppet regime full of vile, oligarchic, US-subservient scum.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Heard people in Venezuela are suffering a shortage of toilet paper. That must suck.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Heard people in Venezuela are suffering a shortage of toilet paper. That must suck.

From what I understand there are a lot of shortages of what Americans would consider to be basic goods in Venezuela because the government there has price control laws that prevent these things from being sold above a certain price. These laws are supposed to help poor people by making items more affordable, instead they make the items scarce so they actually hurt the people they are intended to help.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Venezuela is a shithole run by a corrupt, criminal government.

Surprised this didn't happen like 25 years ago.

This

totally agree with obama.

First president with the balls to say it.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

@Kevlar101 said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/obama-declares-venezuela-a-threat-to-us-national-security/ar-AA9yzFS?ocid=iehp

LOL, what a fucking joke. He doesn't dare mention Muslim extremists, yet he does this. You watch, U.S.A. will be invading Venezuela next.

Also, when did GameSpot tweak its link system again? It's fucking awful now. It says that valid links are invalid. uggggggreefgh

You watch, no we won't. Calm down, no need to get all frazzled.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@Master_Live said:

be a man, use your hand!

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#17 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@wis3boi: why your hand if you could the hand of someone else?

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Whom isnt a threat to America these days? unless your Pro American Pro Saudis they wont touch you.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

Whom isnt a threat to America these days? unless your Pro American Pro Saudis they wont touch you.

@repub4liberty said:

If all the countries money wasn't going into Presidential handouts for those illegally in our country, and for Doctors visits for those not willing to work, we'd be able to have a strong enough military that we wouldn't have to impose any kind of "sanctions"

Obummer may as well go to Venezuela and start hugging tree's for all the good it will do.

Thanks to our Presidents blocking a Congress that is actually led by true patriots that really love America now, we can't even fund our homelands security.

It's the first step in Our Foreign born "President" plan of letting his muslim friends take over.

Why would you need an strong military again? to attack and take over more countries like the Roman Empire tried and failed?

America is heading the same direction as the Roman Empire.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#21 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@repub4liberty said:

If all the countries money wasn't going into Presidential handouts for those illegally in our country, and for Doctors visits for those not willing to work, we'd be able to have a strong enough military that we wouldn't have to impose any kind of "sanctions"

Obummer may as well go to Venezuela and start hugging tree's for all the good it will do.

Thanks to our Presidents blocking a Congress that is actually led by true patriots that really love America now, we can't even fund our homelands security.

It's the first step in Our Foreign born "President" plan of letting his muslim friends take over.

lolwut?

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

yeah **** Venezuela , i agree with your president. i hope their current president also gets that anus cancer and goes to hell.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Not sure how this is in anyway comparable to Muslim extremists. Big difference between a group like ISIS and a country and it's government being viewed as dangerous and threatened with sanctions - which Venezuela has been viewed as for years (including pre-Obama adminstrations). Also, Obama has called out ISIS, he just didn't feel the need to associate them with all Muslims. So...I am failing to see the issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

OP tell me more about your thoughts on muslim extremists. I bet they are well reasoned and nuanced views.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#25 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

I'll do you one better. Republicans sent a letter to Iran while the President is in treaty negotiations with them. Under our constitution: the administrative branch (that's the white house) is the one with the power to negotiate treaties with other countries. Congress has the declaration of war power. So these congressional republicans just went against their own constitution and showed the world the United states is a divided front. The GOP are a bunch of babies. The other side won the white house. You stand behind your president in front of the world stage even if it means just keeping your mouth closed.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@repub4liberty said:

Oh the butthurt, just can´t get over having not a black but a mulato as President of US.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

Not sure how this is in anyway comparable to Muslim extremists. Big difference between a group like ISIS and a country and it's government being viewed as dangerous and threatened with sanctions - which Venezuela has been viewed as for years (including pre-Obama adminstrations). Also, Obama has called out ISIS, he just didn't feel the need to associate them with all Muslims. So...I am failing to see the issue.

Exactly.. Bush Jr. wouldn't have done that either.. People seem to forget that we are allied with extremist Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia for economic and political reasons..

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

I'll do you one better. Republicans sent a letter to Iran while the President is in treaty negotiations with them. Under our constitution: the administrative branch (that's the white house) is the one with the power to negotiate treaties with other countries. Congress has the declaration of war power. So these congressional republicans just went against their own constitution and showed the world the United states is a divided front. The GOP are a bunch of babies. The other side won the white house. You stand behind your president in front of the world stage even if it means just keeping your mouth closed.

The Republicans have been radicalizing these past 15 years.. I am still floored at the fact they had the Israeli PM speak to them in congress basically saying to ignore the President of the United States and listen to him.. Its a fucking disaster how crackpots and zealots have basically taken over the Republican party.. What is even scarier is the fact that Rand Paul got shit because he wasn't as enthusiastic enough in his clapping for the Israeli PM, that is some 1984 shit right there..

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

and people are still going to vote for them.

people always complain about the government but I bet it's the same people that vote in these republicans.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#31 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@cainetao11 said:

and people are still going to vote for them.

people always complain about the government but I bet it's the same people that vote in these republicans.

Funny I had an argument with a 25 year old woman at a bar last night. She was pro Republican and had no answer for the fact that every republican in congress voted against the equal pay for women act.

osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

@whipassmt said:

@Master_Live said:

From what I understand there are a lot of shortages of what Americans would consider to be basic goods in Venezuela because the government there has price control laws that prevent these things from being sold above a certain price. These laws are supposed to help poor people by making items more affordable, instead they make the items scarce so they actually hurt the people they are intended to help.

imperialist lies

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

@cainetao11 said:

The Republicans have been radicalizing these past 15 years.. I am still floored at the fact they had the Israeli PM speak to them in congress basically saying to ignore the President of the United States and listen to him.. Its a fucking disaster how crackpots and zealots have basically taken over the Republican party.. What is even scarier is the fact that Rand Paul got shit because he wasn't as enthusiastic enough in his clapping for the Israeli PM, that is some 1984 shit right there..

It doesn't matter, Sub. They proved that, as a party, they are incapable of responsible governing when they threatened to force the country into default.

Everything like this since then has only served to show that they have not yet recovered some semblance of sanity.