Little things that enrage you

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Guiltfeeder566 (10068 posts) -

What stupid little things just drive you craze?

For me:

When you don't think you have time to do something only to have enough time to pass for you to do that thing then try to start it and run out of time. such as waiting for someone and thinking "i don't have enough time to beat this level before so-and-so comes, then having enough time to do it and when you go to start it so-and-so comes.

^wow i made that overly complicated^

#2 Posted by AgentA-Mi6 (16381 posts) -

Otakus are the lamest things on the earth , they are an insult to the Jap culture, they really piss me off :evil:

#3 Posted by AnimeKiller (3072 posts) -
People who chew their gum with their mouth wide open pisses me off.
#4 Posted by steppinrazor88 (14441 posts) -
slow drivers!!!
#5 Posted by Shrapnel99 (7143 posts) -
Threads asking what little things make me mad.
#6 Posted by metallica_fan42 (21143 posts) -
My next door neighbour filming me take a shower:evil:
#7 Posted by easteast (6407 posts) -
People misspelling simple words.
#8 Posted by steppinrazor88 (14441 posts) -
People misspelling simple words. easteast
wat kinde of simpl wordes???
#9 Posted by quiglythegreat (16886 posts) -
Midgets and plankton.
#10 Posted by h0wtehnub (730 posts) -
Hrmm. my whole family just annoys me, i have very legit reasons to: 1). My grandma smokes... ALOT. even when people are over there, she smokes and closes all the doors/windows and such. i always get lightheaded when im over there. 2). My mom and my sister are... "blonds". no offense. 3). The way my sister eats crunchy stuff. Its so damn annoying, i dont know why, but everytime she bites down, its torture.
#11 Posted by videogamer456 (13282 posts) -
People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.
#12 Posted by LiquidZ08 (8812 posts) -
People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.videogamer456
Even "videogamer456 is hella cool" ...
#13 Posted by Taxpaying_Acorn (4952 posts) -
I can't stand it when people constantly sneeze, cough, or clear their throat. I know they can't help it... but its so annoying it makes me want to kill. And when people chew with their mouths open or eat super crunchy things... it makes me want to smack them.
#14 Posted by Guiltfeeder566 (10068 posts) -

Hrmm. my whole family just annoys me, i have very legit reasons to: 1). My grandma smokes... ALOT. even when people are over there, she smokes and closes all the doors/windows and such. i always get lightheaded when im over there. 2). My mom and my sister are... "blonds". no offense. 3). The way my sister eats crunchy stuff. Its so damn annoying, i dont know why, but everytime she bites down, its torture. h0wtehnub

My sister is also blond *sighs*

#15 Posted by Guiltfeeder566 (10068 posts) -

Otakus are the lamest things on the earth , they are an insult to the Jap culture, they really piss me off :evil:

AgentA-Mi6

Nerds?

#16 Posted by videogamer456 (13282 posts) -
[QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.LiquidZ08

Trying to find humor...nope...failure.
#17 Posted by LiquidZ08 (8812 posts) -
[QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.videogamer456

Still no answer to my question ... it is you, that have failed.
#18 Posted by videogamer456 (13282 posts) -
[QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.LiquidZ08

I didn't realize you could pose a question with a question mark. Or did they forget to teach you that in secondary school. Actually, you should have learned that in elementary school.
#19 Posted by kitty (115048 posts) -
the thing that make me amd is when i lay something down  and cant find it
#20 Posted by ice_radon (70349 posts) -
People being loud early in the morning when I am still trying to sleep.
#21 Posted by brennan40 (223 posts) -
The frickin BASS that comes through my paperthin walls from my neighbor's crappy country music **** It's playing now and i am soooo pissed
#22 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
People being loud early in the morning when I am still trying to sleep.ice_radon
Yes...That sucks.
#23 Posted by arcSE7EN (249 posts) -
load time!!!
#24 Posted by mattmaul5488 (14017 posts) -
Old people
#25 Posted by Taxpaying_Acorn (4952 posts) -
[QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.videogamer456

I didn't realize you could pose a question without a question mark. Or did they forget to teach you that in secondary school. Actually, you should have learned that in elementary school.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome. Let the pwnage continue.
#26 Posted by formula1racer (6075 posts) -
nothing really enrages me but this annoys me,people driving slow in the fast lane
#27 Posted by videogamer456 (13282 posts) -
People being loud early in the morning when I am still trying to sleep.ice_radon
You didn't kill your roommate yet, Chris? He must also belong to the Aryan brotherhood, that is why, right?
#28 Posted by LiquidZ08 (8812 posts) -
[QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.Taxpaying_Acorn

I didn't realize you could pose a question without a question mark. Or did they forget to teach you that in secondary school. Actually, you should have learned that in elementary school.

Thats why I love these forums =D
#29 Posted by videogamer456 (13282 posts) -
[QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"][QUOTE="LiquidZ08"][QUOTE="videogamer456"]People who say something is "hella" cool/bad/whatever. I just think that is extremely annoying and dumb.Taxpaying_Acorn

Stay out of this, or I'll have to throw an acorn at you, honey :oops:
#30 Posted by pimpmasterfunky (1047 posts) -
people who try to act cool/do stupid things to get attention
#32 Posted by trophylocoste (8454 posts) -
When im sleeping at night and people scream "ballingggggggggg" and also when people are only 3 inches away from each other and they scream when they are not far.
#33 Posted by LA_lakers_4life (7051 posts) -
can stand feminists