• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by DarthSatan (4607 posts) -

I thought all fans of this irritating noise factory known as a "band" were rounded up and sent to Venus in the great horrible taste purge of 2009.

#52 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43198 posts) -
They're good.
#53 Posted by FriendlyWalker (21 posts) -

Funny because I just got back into them the other night. I really like Linkin Park, especially their older albums. I didn't like A Thousand Suns but I haven't really listened to their new album. Meteora is a sick album.

zombehhhhh
Meteora is their strongest album. But I really dont understand why people complain how their new stuff is so different. I mean seriously, did you really want to listen to the same song with different lyrics over and over again
#54 Posted by coasterguy65 (6156 posts) -

Yeah I'm a fan. Although the last couple of albums haven't been great. They are still way more talented than the majority of modern musical acts.

#55 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
i have some of their songs mostly older ones
#56 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

Meteora and hybrid theory were really good. Their newest stuff sounds really bland to me

#57 Posted by xWoW_Rougex (2774 posts) -

man lp suck dey mainsteam and corporatism, indie bands much better like "horse mirror shallow pen paper" and "crushed window pieces of..." and "hi our name is the world is broken"

I haven't read all the pages but I am guessing most replies are somewhat like this?

#58 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

man lp suck dey mainsteam and corporatism, indie bands much better like "horse mirror shallow pen paper" and "crushed window pieces of..." and "hi our name is the world is broken"

I haven't read all the pages but I am guessing most replies are somewhat like this?

xWoW_Rougex

No one is mentioning indie bands, but yes the consensus is that Linkin Park sucks donkey cack, with a few people who like them scattered throughout the thread

#59 Posted by codymcclain14 (6017 posts) -
Their first 2 albums was good. after that they've went down hill. And I no longer listen to them.
#60 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17675 posts) -

[QUOTE="zombehhhhh"]

Funny because I just got back into them the other night. I really like Linkin Park, especially their older albums. I didn't like A Thousand Suns but I haven't really listened to their new album. Meteora is a sick album.

FriendlyWalker

Meteora is their strongest album. But I really dont understand why people complain how their new stuff is so different. I mean seriously, did you really want to listen to the same song with different lyrics over and over again

I think it's less about their newer stuff being different and more about alot of it being just plain bad. Both Minutes To Midnight and A Thousand Suns were extremely weak albums with maybe one or two good songs a piece...

Living Things was a nice return to not sucking though. I like every single song on that album. I also like that potential direction for their sound. It is definitely a different sound from Hybrid Theory/Meteora.

#61 Posted by HybridPhoenix (3598 posts) -
I used to absolutely adore them when I was younger, but I don't listen to them anymore or really like anything they've been putting out
#62 Posted by JML897 (33131 posts) -

xWoW_Rougex

I kinda get the feeling that you've never actually listened to an indie rock band

#63 Posted by ThePoliteArtist (231 posts) -

Not anymore, I used to really like them. Heck Hybrid Theory practically got me through my depression induced early teenage years. But really they're the type of band that only appeals to you when you're in a very specific mindset.