Life forms in space

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shureshot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 shureshot24
Member since 2009 • 319 Posts

I was on youtube the other day and i came across some videos of NASA space mission with evidence of aliens. Now im not big on aliens or anything like that but this video sparked up a big conversation with between me and my bother because in alot of these videos had what look like organic life forms moving through space. Now for me this seems logical. Life forms that simply live in space. Not really intelligent life form but lower level life forms that thrive in space. Alot like fish that live near the bottom of the ocean. They would probably be like plants that live off of the suns energy and would be able to handle living in the extreme cold of space. They would also burn up in the atmosphere of the earth so there would be no evidence of them on earth and we would most likely never see one because there body would be translucent of reflective so they could survive passing closer to the sun.

What do you guys think does this seem reasonable.

mercenaryy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mercenaryy
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts
all we know for certain is that assari are waiting for us ...
hole2score

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 hole2score
Member since 2010 • 170 Posts

Maybe a video from UTube to see that "big NASA mission"?

And if there were alines in space, NASA would have seen them already, I guess.

angrules23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 angrules23
Member since 2007 • 854 Posts
I doubt anything could live in the vacuum of space but life on one of the trillions and trillions of planets in space is a completely different thing altogether.
iMuhKhajiit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iMuhKhajiit
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

I was on youtube the other day and i came across some videos of NASA space mission with evidence of aliens. Now im not big on aliens or anything like that but this video sparked up a big conversation with between me and my bother because in alot of these videos had what look like organic life forms moving through space. Now for me this seems logical. Life forms that simply live in space. Not really intelligent life form but lower level life forms that thrive in space. Alot like fish that live near the bottom of the ocean. They would probably be like plants that live off of the suns energy and would be able to handle living in the extreme cold of space. They would also burn up in the atmosphere of the earth so there would be no evidence of them on earth and we would most likely never see one because there body would be translucent of reflective so they could survive passing closer to the sun.

shureshot24

It's not just that space is freezing, which it is, it's that it's a vaccum, so these life forms would have to thrive without oxygen. I'm not saying it's impossible, other life forms could evolve using hydrogen as a substitute for oxygen for all I know! I do believe that aliens exist, but I wouldn't say they live IN SPACE, but instead on a planet similar to Earth, and there are thousands, if not millions planets like ours.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
You can't live in Space, planets are another story though. With another gazillion planets, there must be at least another one out there with life.
shureshot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shureshot24

[QUOTE="shureshot24"]

iMuhKhajiit

It's not just that space is freezing, which it is, it's that it's a vaccum, so these life forms would have to thrive without oxygen. I'm not saying it's impossible, other life forms could evolve using hydrogen as a substitute for oxygen for all I know! I do believe that aliens exist, but I wouldn't say they live IN SPACE, but instead on a planet similar to Earth, and there are thousands, if not millions planets like ours.

that was the one thing that would be a problem.

hole2score

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hole2score

Tryed searching some of the videos and only found conspiracy theories about humans never being on the Moon.

BeefoTheBold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 BeefoTheBold
Member since 2009 • 1511 Posts
Beefo finds the thought of the only pseudo-intelligent lifeforms in the universe being the ones on this planet with this forum board as a representative sample extremely depressing. He shall be leaving this topic now.
shureshot24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shureshot24

This was just an interesting idea but it definatly has some flaws.

iMuhKhajiit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 iMuhKhajiit
Member since 2011 • 56 Posts

[QUOTE="iMuhKhajiit"]

[QUOTE="shureshot24"]

shureshot24

that was the one thing that would be a problem.

The fact that space is a vaccum? Yes, but we may never know.

Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

There are no aliens. -Shifty eyes-

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Something you guys might find interesting...http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-08/bacteria-survive-553-day-exposure-exterior-iss

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Something living in the void of space would need to be capable of not dying when exposed to temps as low as 3 kelvin and also not dying from extreme heat and radiation. They would also be capable of going extremely long periods without any type of food or water source. Really it's not very feasible. I guess water bears could do it but they're already seen as pretty amazing.
hole2score

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hole2score

Something you guys might find interesting...

MrGeezer

It is interesting, but the TC meant ( I think ) that he saw the life forms from the footage from NASA`s missions.

Again, I think the "NASA experts" would have noticed stuff like that and wouldn`t allow this footage to be released, if they want to cover it up.