Liberal Democracy is not compatible with Islam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by DroidPhysX (17093 posts) -

Wonder if V-Fize gets off at controlling people.

#152 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43214 posts) -
You might even drag yourself out of the dark ages. Anything is possible!MannyDelgado
Woah now, baby steps.
#153 Posted by Nayef_shroof (709 posts) -

[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] He brings nothing new for me. If wanted massive stream of liberal bull shoved at me, I'll read some column on al watan. I'm not really that attentive for liberals...MannyDelgado
Well, obviously you're not going to percieve him as bringing anything new to you if you're 'not really that attentive for liberals'. Perhaps if you paid attention to anything other than theocratic horsesh*t, it might do you some good. Who knows? You might even drag yourself out of the dark ages. Anything is possible!

...The Dark Ages pertain exclusively to Europe, describing its intellectual and cultural regression (Or, in some regions, stagnation) during late 5th century - early 15th century. this does not relate to the Middle East. Just wanted to elaborate since it's incredibly ironic when westerners say the Middle East is stuck in the Dark Ages...

#154 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] He brings nothing new for me. If wanted massive stream of liberal bull shoved at me, I'll read some column on al watan. I'm not really that attentive for liberals...Nayef_shroof
Well, obviously you're not going to percieve him as bringing anything new to you if you're 'not really that attentive for liberals'. Perhaps if you paid attention to anything other than theocratic horsesh*t, it might do you some good. Who knows? You might even drag yourself out of the dark ages. Anything is possible!

...The Dark ages pertains exclusively to Europe and its intellectual and cultural regression, not the ME. Just wanted to elaborate since it's incredibly ironic when westerners say the Middle East is stuck in the Dark Ages

By 'dark ages' I meant 'the state that the Muslim world was in during the dark ages', which you knew. C*nt.

edit: and no, before you try it, the fact that it was far more advanced than Western society was at that time is not a counterargument

#155 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"] He brings nothing new for me. If wanted massive stream of liberal bull shoved at me, I'll read some column on al watan. I'm not really that attentive for liberals...

...The Dark ages pertains exclusively to Europe and its intellectual and cultural regression, not the ME. Just wanted to elaborate since it's incredibly ironic when westerners say the Middle East is stuck in the Dark Ages

Sure but they got out of the dark ages. Moved on. Grew up. Modern. Improved. Though I agree on one thing: saying Islam is stuck in the dark ages is wrong. 1200s is a bit too much credit for that sh*t. 700 AD, hope the weather is at least nice.
#156 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3
#157 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3ghoklebutter
THANKS BRO < 3
#158 Posted by Brosephus_Rex (467 posts) -

#159 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]Well, obviously you're not going to percieve him as bringing anything new to you if you're 'not really that attentive for liberals'. Perhaps if you paid attention to anything other than theocratic horsesh*t, it might do you some good. Who knows? You might even drag yourself out of the dark ages. Anything is possible!MannyDelgado

By 'dark ages' I meant 'the state that the Muslim world was in during the dark ages', which you knew. C*nt.

edit: and no, before you try it, the fact that it was far more advanced than Western society was at that time is not a counterargument

....The Muslim/Arab world was at the top of its game during the European Dark Ages. Much more secular too.
#160 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] ...The Dark ages pertains exclusively to Europe and its intellectual and cultural regression, not the ME. Just wanted to elaborate since it's incredibly ironic when westerners say the Middle East is stuck in the Dark AgesBossPerson

....The Muslim/Arab world was at the top of its game during the European Dark Ages. Much more secular too.

Sure, but I was in good shape when I was 16, things change bro
#161 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3Brosephus_Rex

ty <3
#162 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]By 'dark ages' I meant 'the state that the Muslim world was in during the dark ages', which you knew. C*nt.

MrPraline

Im just saying, if he is saying Muslims are stuck in how they were when eruope was in the dark ages, they would be much different than they are now.
#163 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="BossPerson"]....The Muslim/Arab world was at the top of its game during the European Dark Ages. Much more secular too. BossPerson

Im just saying, if he is saying Muslims are stuck in how they were when eruope was in the dark ages, they would be much different than they are now.

...I'd be happy to correct it to 'worse than Dark-Age', if you want

#165 Posted by michaelP4 (16680 posts) -
I have to say, SaudiFury is a shining light for others to follow and aspire to. Absolutely incredible and articulate posts - enjoyed every second of reading them. :)
#166 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
I have to say, SaudiFury is a shining light for others to follow and aspire to. Absolutely incredible and articulate posts - enjoyed every second of reading them. :)michaelP4
Indeed. I hope he's not the only Saudi that thinks like he does.
#167 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
I have to say, SaudiFury is a shining light for others to follow and aspire to. Absolutely incredible and articulate posts - enjoyed every second of reading them. :)michaelP4
Mhm. He's a cool guy. :>
#168 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Saudi is good peoples.
#169 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="michaelP4"]I have to say, SaudiFury is a shining light for others to follow and aspire to. Absolutely incredible and articulate posts - enjoyed every second of reading them. :)BossPerson
Indeed. I hope he's not the only Saudi that thinks like he does.

I assure you that there are many folks like him.
#170 Posted by Brosephus_Rex (467 posts) -

I like Saudi, too.

inb4 he is western, liberal, atheist amerifat scum.

#172 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -
Saudi pretty much has this and has said anything I would have said in a much more articulate fashion than I could have.
#173 Posted by xscrapzx (6439 posts) -

Why is so difficult for people to live under a set of rules that is good for all, and live their spirtual lives seperately? I just don't get it. I don't understand why one must live their spirtual lives with their daily lives in order to be normal or the right way in their mind.

#174 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

Why is so difficult for people to live under a set of rules that is good for all, and live their spirtual lives seperately? I just don't get it. I don't understand why one must live their spirtual lives with their daily lives in order to be normal or the right way in their mind.

xscrapzx
Because many people who are very religious were raised that way and such are set in their ways. Just look at people not wanting gays to be married in countries like the US which are other wise very good about human rights. It's more dramatic in the Middle East at the moment but the point of view both parties are coming from are quite similar.
#175 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152283 posts) -
When did OT become facebook?
#176 Posted by BossPerson (9117 posts) -
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3LJS9502_basic

oh lordy
#177 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -

A happy birthday wish is appropriate everywhere. :{
#178 Posted by DroidPhysX (17093 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3BossPerson

oh lordy

#179 Posted by Brosephus_Rex (467 posts) -

Roll Call preceded Facebook.

#180 Posted by themajormayor (24162 posts) -
Never read then. Too much text.
#181 Posted by wis3boi (31938 posts) -

since forever. You can be the drama queen

#182 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152283 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRALINE <3wis3boi

That's more your speed......
#183 Posted by wis3boi (31938 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] When did OT become facebook?LJS9502_basic

:lol: what a dumbass

#185 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152283 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

Aw isn't it cute how you keep trying to get attention.....
#186 Posted by Necrifer (10629 posts) -

That is the most untrue statement I have ever read on this site.

Mike-uk

No, it isn't.

This is.

#187 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That's more your speed......LJS9502_basic

Whining about a single post wishing another member a happy birthday seems pretty attention seeking.

#188 Posted by thebest31406 (3555 posts) -
Why are some people here pro-Saudi? Because they're a close US ally? Saudi Arabia is one of the most repressive Islamic countries in the world.
#189 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152283 posts) -

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

worlock77

Whining about a single post wishing another member a happy birthday seems pretty attention seeking.

Yeah wishing another user a happy birthday in a thread and not a PM does.And then we have you prolonging a discussion long over. Good job.:roll:

#190 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152283 posts) -
Why are some people here pro-Saudi? Because they're a close US ally? Saudi Arabia is one of the most repressive Islamic countries in the world.thebest31406
I'm not. I'm not anti either. I just think the enforcement of old religious laws is long passed the expiration date. One's personal morality can certainly be achieved by religion but it shouldn't be enforced on non adherents nor applied by other humans.
#191 Posted by thebest31406 (3555 posts) -
[QUOTE="thebest31406"]Why are some people here pro-Saudi? Because they're a close US ally? Saudi Arabia is one of the most repressive Islamic countries in the world.LJS9502_basic
I'm not. I'm not anti either. I just think the enforcement of old religious laws is long passed the expiration date. One's personal morality can certainly be achieved by religion but it shouldn't be enforced on non adherents nor applied by other humans.

Well I reckon that I agree completely. lol, guess anything's possible.