Lets Make The WORST VIDEO GAME EVER ! ! !

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PanPizza15 (1464 posts) -

Lets pretend we are all game designers. We are making the worlds worst game. We want it to be in 3D and be on PS3 since its the most disk space. We all want it to actualy work as in you can turn it on and start playing. We want to compete with Big Rigs to show we can make a worst game ever. Make some suggestions on want you want to see on the worst game ever. I will start.

The game's main charecter can walk up walls. In closed spaces, you can walk on the cieling.

Jumping is with the X button. The more you hold it, you jump forever.

Touching lamp post while walking will send you flying the oposite direction.

Make your sugestions.

#2 Posted by SolidSnake_108 (11951 posts) -
I am the main character.
#3 Posted by Carlos_Santana (4316 posts) -
Or it could just be a black screen...and you press one buttong to turn it into a gray screen...that's it...
#4 Posted by Canuck3000 (40562 posts) -
Or it could just be a black screen...and you press one buttong to turn it into a gray screen...that's it...Carlos_Santana
Better then big rigs
#5 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24961 posts) -
Let's title it Superman 64!
#6 Posted by skullkrusher13 (8629 posts) -

lightning randomly hits and kills your character

music is the same from beginning to end

at the end its says "Congratoorations You Just Beat a Great Game"

#7 Posted by proctorsurf (2779 posts) -
you bark like a dog when you hit L2 woof!!!
#8 Posted by Theempire30 (2420 posts) -

Nuff Said.

#9 Posted by Lostboy1224 (3426 posts) -

No matter how hard you try you will never beat the reigning king of Suck!!

Superman for the N64!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by freakyzeeky1986 (19711 posts) -
You can fall through the ground at any given time, a la RUSH games... ;)
#11 Posted by SonnyF (1645 posts) -
hmm, lets not
#12 Posted by lim_ak (1545 posts) -
Why do I have the bad feeling that someone is going to read this thread and actually make a game...
#13 Posted by Greenwhitegreen (6315 posts) -
Lets not and say we did...:)
#14 Posted by PanPizza15 (1464 posts) -

Keep it original, no Copyright charecters or stuff.

#15 Posted by skullkrusher13 (8629 posts) -

actually, this is the worst videogame ever:

#16 Posted by Sephiroth228 (1109 posts) -

I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put a FPS on a console. That would completely destroy its controls, limit player-made mods, and cut back on the graphics, and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Oh wait...nevermind...

#17 Posted by -_-CLF-_-Flakey (510 posts) -

Jumping is with the X button. The more you hold it, you jump forever.

PanPizza15

:lol:

#18 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -

I call it, video game: the game. You play as a video game designer. You must deal with slave driving bosses always moving up the ship date, and incompetant co-workers who dont even know what the word "pixel shader" means. You get to do it all it a small 6x6ft cubicle

After ten years of gameplay, it becomes a first-person shooter

#19 Posted by munu9 (11109 posts) -

-Really dumbe AI: AI will only see you if you are right in front of them, otherwise, they just walk through you. And even if they do see you, most of the times they will shoot in the wrong directions and get stuck that way...

-When ever you die (really rare because of the above) the game should freeze or something... 

#20 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -

virtual homework.

almost as fun as the real thing

#21 Posted by Video_Game_King (27545 posts) -

Or it could just be a black screen...and you press one buttong to turn it into a gray screen...that's it...Carlos_Santana

Thanks a lot for the spoiler. Oh well, at least you didn't give away that White Screen is carrying Fuzzy Screen's baby, giving birth to Grey Screen to begin with :P. 

#22 Posted by blooddemon666 (22587 posts) -

rampant racism, sexism, violence, sex and such. Oh, and atrocious gameplay.

jack thomson would have a field day! 

#23 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -
grand theft auto: vatican city
#24 Posted by blooddemon666 (22587 posts) -
grand theft auto: vatican city353535355353535
lol steal the pope-mobile.
#25 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -

sonic the hedge.

The evil Dr. egg has cracked open and spilt yolk all over the table. It is up to sonic, the fastest growing bush alive to stop him

#26 Posted by whos_next000 (11892 posts) -
make a button when where you push it,automatically win and one where you automatically lose.
#27 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24961 posts) -

sonic the hedge.

The evil Dr. egg has cracked open and spilt yolk all over the table. It is up to sonic, the fastest growing bush alive to stop him

Now that desrved a ROFFEL TOWAR!11

#28 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -

Play as a 24-store clerk as he struggles to stay awake throughout the day. Dont forget the Trucker-Pill powerups!

#29 Posted by 353535355353535 (4424 posts) -

Americas army

Not so much a video game as it really is the army. Enjoy your tour in iRaq n00bz, just remember there is no respawn in this game

#30 Posted by Flaming_Ape (3246 posts) -
I'd rather make a game that's bad, that's not bad. ;)
#31 Posted by CGavin (234 posts) -
make it so you only die when you havent saved it between 15m-3hrs of playing.
#32 Posted by Hyper-Chicken (1348 posts) -
Goal: Its a game where you are a rat/human hybrid, and you must eat all of the ford F-150 shaped cheese, and kill all of the soldiers. Story: "ow my head" the main character says. Controls: select: move foreward R3: Clip toenails X: turn purple Square: suicide. Characters: The soldiers are a bunch of random 3D shapes and modles put together. Main character: Rat/human hybrid with tentacles for arms. Dr.Dude: The fat scientest who made you. Frank the Floorboard: a magic talking piece of floor. As soon as you walk to the door and turn purple near it you win, and get this message: "You weN you ar th3 gamm masttear!" after that your PS3 explodes. Price $59.99 Rating: 'M' for pancakes. Free bump .
#33 Posted by Media_geek20 (6491 posts) -
Making a worse game than ET: The Extra Terrestrial? That's insane!  :O
#34 Posted by Guiltfeeder566 (10068 posts) -
NO pysics FTL
#35 Posted by DouglasBuffone (9750 posts) -
it is a game called ET
we are going to overpay for the rights, then rush production, then make more copies that consoles owned by people, and then get sued!
Great game!
#36 Posted by Kratos_Aurion56 (6050 posts) -
Make the game a Jack Thompson simulator ^_^
#37 Posted by dissonantblack (34002 posts) -

make the game have aside from bad graphics, no hit detection, AI, no objections, no physics, or plot. oh wait big rigs is already like that >.>

anyway i think if you really want to make a horrid game, make it crash every time you try to do something.  

#38 Posted by dissonantblack (34002 posts) -

Nuff Said.

Theempire30

ok that game wasn't TOO bad. i mean yeah it sucked but it's an angel compared to some of the others.  

#39 Posted by cell1138 (1758 posts) -

lightning randomly hits and kills your character

music is the same from beginning to end

at the end its says "Congratoorations You Just Beat a Great Game"

skullkrusher13
#40 Posted by cell1138 (1758 posts) -

umm why didnt it show my post? any way you must be talking about ghost busters... duh

ad nick cage to the game END OF STORY

#41 Posted by Kikouken (15913 posts) -

Jill Valentine as the main character.

but wait, theres a twist.

it's a guy :o 

#42 Posted by MrTakeda (141 posts) -

How about

If if there is an interactive item in the room, then the characters head moves to look at it, if there's more than one interactive item in the room then the characters head just spins round faster and faster until you cant see it.

#43 Posted by Nude_Dude (5371 posts) -
So, basically a game that's broken? I can make my character fly in most emulated versions of old games...we need more creativity. Here's my two cents: The thumbstick is used to control your character...and the camera. In an opposite manner. Also, due to a programming error, the character always faces / moves a little right when he stops, no matter which direction you're looking at. And if you try to turn him back, he'll go back to facing right again.
#44 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10071 posts) -

sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.

Nuff Said.

Theempire30
i liked that game.:(
#45 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6523 posts) -
It could be a first person shooter. Everyone looks one eyed bald midgets wearing dresses. Everytime you pause, a giant veiny penis appears. Everytime you shoot someone. Two giant veiny penises appear. If you die the game blows up
#46 Posted by edgewalker16 (2279 posts) -

sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.

Nuff Said.

Theempire30
Blasphemy!!
#47 Posted by WiiRocks66 (3488 posts) -

country-justice.jpg

Already done.

#48 Posted by 4dr1el (2408 posts) -

grand theft auto: vatican city353535355353535

wtf you're talkin about? Thats actually GENIOUS and with potencial of GOTY. Imagine punching priests or driving over them with the pope-mobile. Instant buy

#49 Posted by 4dr1el (2408 posts) -

it is a game called ET
we are going to overpay for the rights, then rush production, then make more copies that consoles owned by people, and then get sued!
Great game!DouglasBuffone

Offtopic: about your sig... it was never cool to be a gamer. Not even these days

#50 Posted by juden41 (4447 posts) -

How about

If if there is an interactive item in the room, then the characters head moves to look at it, if there's more than one interactive item in the room then the characters head just spins round faster and faster until you cant see it.

MrTakeda
Holy thread ressurection. heh heh, I said urection