Lets create an interesting Story OT (Fun Thread)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

I was thinking, what if we create a sustain born out of suspense and is seen thru multiple persons eyes. So here is the catch, i would create a setting and the next poster would continue the story and create the setting for the next poster

Saturday 7:35am, beuatiful morning to wake up to, even more beautiful is the note left next to my bed '' You so cute when you are sleeping. Out to get Milk, love you''. Time to get off the bed and make some toast for myself and behold a piece of toast is already waiting for me there, my girlfriend must have made them before......Ooh wait, i do not have a girlfriend..and i didnt party last night either cause i was working overtime. I can feel my feet getting cold just looking at the toast and note left by the bed, who was with me last night?. The phones goes off ringing and i am standing there in a state of brain freeze.....[next poster continues]

I went to the phone. Thought about answering, but morning calls are never worth it. I let the phone ring and take a shower. As I am taking a shower I remember the night at the waterfall with Jand. I rinse my body and sigh. It is lost in these thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring. I let it ring and ring and ring.[continue]

As I get out of the shower I hear a scream. Shivers were sent down my spine as it sounded so close. Could it be in the house? I ran to the living-room grabbing a towel to cover my most private parts. And then I saw it. Blood stains all over the carpet...[continue]

But where is the blood coming from? Pools and puddles, squish squish sounds as I race barefoot from room to room. The blood is everywhere, oozing from the floor, walls and ceiling. Am I asleep, dreaming? Wait, there is movement from my right. Someone or something is in the kitchen...[continue]

#2 Posted by konvikt_17 (22344 posts) -

but who was phone?

The End.

#3 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

but who was phone?

The End.

konvikt_17

Cmon put effort into it :p

#4 Posted by comp_atkins (31977 posts) -
this will not work well because you'll get multiple people changing the story at the same point. there's not versioning control to when people cut in with their parts..
#5 Posted by dave123321 (34363 posts) -
I went to the phone. Thought about answering, but morning calls are never worth it. I let the phone ring and take a shower. As I am taking a shower I remember the night at the waterfall with Jand. I rinse my body and sigh. It is lost in these thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring. I let it ring and ring and ring.[continue]
#6 Posted by dave123321 (34363 posts) -
this will not work well because you'll get multiple people changing the story at the same point. there's not versioning control to when people cut in with their parts..comp_atkins
Yeah Maybe have people assigned for the next few parts at any one time. With you giving out the parts on a volunteer basis @tc
#7 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

this will not work well because you'll get multiple people changing the story at the same point. there's not versioning control to when people cut in with their parts..comp_atkins

Could still try

#8 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

I was thinking, what if we create a sustain born out of suspense and is seen thru multiple persons eyes. So here is the catch, i would create a setting and the next poster would continue the story and create the setting for the next poster

Saturday 7:35am, beuatiful morning to wake up to, even more beautiful is the note left next to my bed '' You so cute when you are sleeping. Out to get Milk, love you''. Time to get off the bed and make some toast for myself and behold a piece of toast is already waiting for me there, my girlfriend must have made them before......Ooh wait, i do not have a girlfriend..and i didnt party last night either cause i was working overtime. I can feel my feet getting cold just looking at the toast and note left by the bed, who was with me last night?. The phones goes off ringing and i am standing there in a state of brain freeze.....[next poster continues]

megaspiderweb09
I ignore the phone and instead avert my attention to the cupboard containing my favorite snacks. I open the cupboard, hoping to find my pot of Ritz...but it isn't there. How could this be? I only bought those Ritz yesterday and no one has been in my kitchen but me...or have they? Suddenly I notice a crumb trail of Ritz leading out of my kitchen and into the living room. I follow the trail. Now inside the living room I see the trail leading towards the front door. Suddenly my friend Joey rolls into the room and starts chewing on my rug. 'Joey,' I say, 'stop eating my rug!' Joey replies, 'But your rug tastes so good, oh God!' I stand there, awkwardly silent, watching Joe eat away at my rug. He lets out a pleasure moan as spit drools from his mouth. 'Joey, did you eat my Ritz?' Joey's jaw suddenly stops moving and his eyes slowly roll over into my direction. Joey answers, 'Well...' [next poster continues]
#9 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -
Then a meteor came and killed everyone. /earth
#10 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

[QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

The_Gaming_Baby

I ignore the phone and instead avert my attention to the cupboard containing my favorite snacks. I open the cupboard, hoping to find my pot of Ritz...but it isn't there. How could this be? I only bought those Ritz yesterday and no one has been in my kitchen but me...or have they? Suddenly I notice a crumb trail of Ritz leading out of my kitchen and into the living room. I follow the trail. Now inside the living room I see the trail leading towards the front door. Suddenly my friend Joey rolls into the room and starts chewing on my rug. 'Joey,' I say, 'stop eating my rug!' Joey replies, 'But your rug tastes so good, oh God!' I stand there, awkwardly silent, watching Joe eat away at my rug. He lets out a pleasure moan as spit drools from his mouth. 'Joey, did you eat my Ritz?' Joey's jaw suddenly stops moving and his eyes slowly roll over into my direction. Joey answers, 'Well...' [next poster continues]

Your story has alot put into it but someone already updated that bit, if you can continue where they stopped :D (I edited it in the first post)

#11 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Then a meteor came and killed everyone. /earthJohnF111

Cmon :o

#12 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

megaspiderweb09

Your story has alot put into it but someone already updated that bit, if you can continue where they stopped :D (I edited it in the first post)

Not a chance
#13 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"] I ignore the phone and instead avert my attention to the cupboard containing my favorite snacks. I open the cupboard, hoping to find my pot of Ritz...but it isn't there. How could this be? I only bought those Ritz yesterday and no one has been in my kitchen but me...or have they? Suddenly I notice a crumb trail of Ritz leading out of my kitchen and into the living room. I follow the trail. Now inside the living room I see the trail leading towards the front door. Suddenly my friend Joey rolls into the room and starts chewing on my rug. 'Joey,' I say, 'stop eating my rug!' Joey replies, 'But your rug tastes so good, oh God!' I stand there, awkwardly silent, watching Joe eat away at my rug. He lets out a pleasure moan as spit drools from his mouth. 'Joey, did you eat my Ritz?' Joey's jaw suddenly stops moving and his eyes slowly roll over into my direction. Joey answers, 'Well...' [next poster continues]The_Gaming_Baby

Not a chance

:( pft pft

#14 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Gaming_Baby"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

megaspiderweb09

Not a chance

:( pft pft

Either continue with my part of or with the the other guys part
#15 Posted by johnd13 (8214 posts) -

As I get out of the shower I hear a scream. Shivers were sent down my spine as it sounded so close. Could it be in the house? I ran to the living-room grabbing a towel to cover my most private parts. And then I saw it. Blood stains all over the carpet...

#16 Posted by kraken2109 (13212 posts) -

Then I heard the door get smashed down.

It was the police.

#17 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -

As I get out of the shower I hear a scream. Shivers were sent down my spine as it sounded so close. Could it be in the house? I ran to the living-room grabbing a towel to cover my most private parts. And then I saw it. Blood stains all over the carpet...

johnd13
Must've been a sharp towel
#18 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Then I heard the door get smashed down.

It was the police.

kraken2109

Sorry, that bits already taken by the above poster....can you continue

#19 Posted by The_Gaming_Baby (6337 posts) -

This wasn't handled correctly. It's already dead

#20 Posted by comp_atkins (31977 posts) -

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]this will not work well because you'll get multiple people changing the story at the same point. there's not versioning control to when people cut in with their parts..megaspiderweb09

Could still try

nah, i'm not much for writing
#21 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]this will not work well because you'll get multiple people changing the story at the same point. there's not versioning control to when people cut in with their parts..comp_atkins

Could still try

nah, i'm not much for writing

Doesnt matter, just write whateva comes to your mind that sounds interesting

#22 Posted by -Tish- (3621 posts) -
And suddenly, a sloth.
#23 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

And suddenly, a sloth. -Tish-

Sorry but this is confusing

#24 Posted by SUD123456 (4538 posts) -

But where is the blood coming from? Pools and puddles, squish squish sounds as I race barefoot from room to room. The blood is everywhere, oozing from the floor, walls and ceiling. Am I asleep, dreaming? Wait, there is movement from my right. Someone or something is in the kitchen.

#25 Posted by konvikt_17 (22344 posts) -

And suddenly, a sloth. -Tish-

Chaos ensued as the sloth overlords began their speedy take-over.

towns were stricken with terror, as everyone walked for their lives.

#26 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Tish-"]And suddenly, a sloth. konvikt_17

Chaos ensued as the sloth overlords began their speedy take-over.

towns were stricken with terror, as everyone walked for their lives.

This is confusing

#27 Posted by MudoSkills (362 posts) -
Jim woke up, tangled in his bedsheets, with sweat on his brow. It was all a dream, an incoherent and often interrupted dream. He got up, padded his way slowly to the bathroom and threw some cold water on his face. He wasn't due at work for a few hours. There was still a reprieve. the time would come when he would have to do his job, and go back to the endless horror... ... to being Dave's sex slave.
#28 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Jim woke up, tangled in his bedsheets, with sweat on his brow. It was all a dream, an incoherent and often interrupted dream. He got up, padded his way slowly to the bathroom and threw some cold water on his face. He wasn't due at work for a few hours. There was still a reprieve. the time would come when he would have to do his job, and go back to the endless horror... ... to being Dave's sex slave.MudoSkills

:o

#29 Posted by SUD123456 (4538 posts) -

Jim woke up, tangled in his bedsheets, with sweat on his brow. It was all a dream, an incoherent and often interrupted dream. He got up, padded his way slowly to the bathroom and threw some cold water on his face. He wasn't due at work for a few hours. There was still a reprieve. the time would come when he would have to do his job, and go back to the endless horror... ... to being Dave's sex slave.MudoSkills

The thought of what lay ahead made Jim shudder in disgust. Gradually though Jim's mood improved as he thought about it some more. Yes Dave was a disgusting, ugly, smelly hideous beast who repelled even the most determined vultures attracted to the rotting carcass smell of his breath; but it wasn't all bad. Afterall, Dave's penis was woefully small and shriveled and he could barely last 40 seconds at the best of times, so at least the horror was always over quickly and Jim rarely felt anything...other than shame.

#30 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

[QUOTE="MudoSkills"]Jim woke up, tangled in his bedsheets, with sweat on his brow. It was all a dream, an incoherent and often interrupted dream. He got up, padded his way slowly to the bathroom and threw some cold water on his face. He wasn't due at work for a few hours. There was still a reprieve. the time would come when he would have to do his job, and go back to the endless horror... ... to being Dave's sex slave.SUD123456

The thought of what lay ahead made Jim shudder in disgust. Gradually though Jim's mood improved as he thought about it some more. Yes Dave was a disgusting, ugly, smelly hideous beast who repelled even the most determined vultures attracted to the rotting carcass smell of his breath; but it wasn't all bad. Afterall, Dave's penis was woefully small and shriveled and he could barely last 40 seconds at the best of times, so at least the horror was always over quickly and Jim rarely felt anything...other than shame.

#31 Posted by MetalDogGear (825 posts) -

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

[QUOTE="MudoSkills"]Jim woke up, tangled in his bedsheets, with sweat on his brow. It was all a dream, an incoherent and often interrupted dream. He got up, padded his way slowly to the bathroom and threw some cold water on his face. He wasn't due at work for a few hours. There was still a reprieve. the time would come when he would have to do his job, and go back to the endless horror... ... to being Dave's sex slave.megaspiderweb09

But one day a raven of considerable size came to Jim's window a-knockin' He held a scroll within his beak, which was sharper than Jim's kitchen knives. Jim opened the scroll and read the words: "You have been chosen to attend a very special gathering for gifted fellows. Meet behind the great oak tree by Swallows' river at 6:30 p.m. Bring no one and tell no one. - P.H CraftyGent Jim rolled the scroll up and got prepared. And at 6:00 P.M he left.
#32 Posted by darkmark91 (2912 posts) -

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

MetalDogGear

But one day a raven of considerable size came to Jim's window a-knockin' He held a scroll within his beak, which was sharper than Jim's kitchen knives. Jim opened the scroll and read the words: "You have been chosen to attend a very special gathering for gifted fellows. Meet behind the great oak tree by Swallows' river at 6:30 p.m. Bring no one and tell no one. - P.H CraftyGent Jim rolled the scroll up and got prepared. And at 6:00 P.M he left.

As he leaves his house he hears his cheap flip cell phone ringing in his pocket. He notices its Dave calling him. He hates the way he talks to him. He speaks in a very condescendingway, as if Jim is a naughty child. He reluctantly picks up the phone since he made an agreement that he MUST answer unless face consequences.

"Hello Dave..."

"Heeeeeeyyyyy, hows my pathetic little sun shine?" Replies Dave as he clearly can be heard on Jim's side licking his forever dry lips.

#33 Posted by Shadow4020 (2005 posts) -

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

darkmark91

As he leaves his house he hears his cheap flip cell phone ringing in his pocket. He notices its Dave calling him. He hates the way he talks to him. He speaks in a very condescendingway, as if Jim is a naughty child. He reluctantly picks up the phone since he made an agreement that he MUST answer unless face consequences.

"Hello Dave..."

"Heeeeeeyyyyy, hows my pathetic little sun shine?" Replies Dave as he clearly can be heard on Jim's side licking his forever dry lips.

It was at that moment that Jim decided that he didn't need Dave; not anymore. " You shut your pancake face and listen", Jim expelled, "I'm not your "little sunshine" slut any more! You'll never see me again!". He threw the phone on the ground and continued on his way to the oak by Swallows' river. He had been called to a higher purpose, he could feel it. He would meet this P.H. Crafty Gent and his life would change forever.

#34 Posted by MgamerBD (17550 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkmark91"]

[QUOTE="MetalDogGear"] But one day a raven of considerable size came to Jim's window a-knockin' He held a scroll within his beak, which was sharper than Jim's kitchen knives. Jim opened the scroll and read the words: "You have been chosen to attend a very special gathering for gifted fellows. Meet behind the great oak tree by Swallows' river at 6:30 p.m. Bring no one and tell no one. - P.H CraftyGent Jim rolled the scroll up and got prepared. And at 6:00 P.M he left.Shadow4020

"Hello Dave..."

It was at that moment that Jim decided that he didn't need Dave; not anymore. " You shut your pancake face and listen", Jim expelled, "I'm not your "little sunshine" slut any more! You'll never see me again!". He threw the phone on the ground and continued on his way to the oak by Swallows' river. He had been called to a higher purpose, he could feel it. He would meet this P.H. Crafty Gent and his life would change forever.

Where he would fall in love with P.H. Crafty Gents. Who was a man of extraordinary craft and gentle. He swooned Jim, loved him every night. But Jim soon found out that Crafty Gents was too crafty and not only stolen his heart, but his fortune. In rage and angry Jim...
#35 Posted by kraken2109 (13212 posts) -

This thread in a pic

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

#36 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

ring ring ring !!!

i pick up the phone, not realising someone entering my room.

someone crept behind my back and then i saw who ...

THE END