Legend of Korra Season 3 (spoiler safe)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Meinhard1 (6790 posts) -

The season is now finished.

Did anyone else watch the finale today?

Feel free to use this topic to discuss the season and speculate about season 4 using SPOILER tags.

#2 Edited by Shottayouth13- (6931 posts) -

In a word, EPIC.

In another word, bittersweet.

#3 Edited by Korvus (10144 posts) -

Only watched up to episode 9...need to catch up =D

Is there going to be a season 4?

EDIT: Just watched the last 3 episodes. I wish Legend of Korra had this sort of quality since season 1, which was ok, season 2 was so boring I almost didn't make it to season 3...now I'm glad I did.

#4 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (28392 posts) -

It was spectacular. I'm tempted to say this is the best season in the Avatar universe.

So good.

#5 Posted by Korvus (10144 posts) -
@sammyjenkis898 said:

It was spectacular. I'm tempted to say this is the best season in the Avatar universe.

So good.

Yeah, that was kind of awesome XD Quick thinking.

#6 Posted by Meinhard1 (6790 posts) -

I know some people who gave up in the middle of season 2 ... it's unfortunate. "Spirits" really had some great strong points, unfocused plot and frustrating character interactions aside.

@sammyjenkis898 said:

So good.

Yeah! And it was only after this that Zaheer was able to let go of his earthly tethers and become the wind! This was just a really well thought-out season.

The last few minutes of the finale were especially gripping ... definitely bittersweet. Season 4 has a lot of potential, already.

#7 Posted by Gamerno6666 (4613 posts) -

@sammyjenkis898 said:

So good.

My thoughts exactly. One of the best episode.

#8 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12004 posts) -

Them fight scenes...

#9 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6931 posts) -

@sammyjenkis898 said:

So good.

One of the best moments of the entire Avatar franchise.

#10 Posted by sammyjenkis898 (28392 posts) -

I can see why Nick moved the series online. The past four episodes were pretty dark.

#11 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4156 posts) -

Into the Void was simply crazy, that certain scene was......:0

#12 Posted by Gaming-Planet (16259 posts) -

A lot better than last season. What a turn around.