Ladies' Code members got involved in a car accident.

#1 Posted by johnnyauau (659 posts) -

I just saw it on the Yahoo page today. Or more specifically the entertainment page where very few Asians have ground breaking news. Anyway EunB died and the other two survived. I do wish the community to show remorse to the girl group. My heart goes out to them. If any of you are fans of the girls give request to PopAsia and they'll do the rest. Thank you.

#2 Posted by thegerg (15063 posts) -

Ok

#3 Posted by airshocker (29405 posts) -

Who?

#4 Edited by EasyComeEasyGo (584 posts) -

Don't know, don't care.

A locked is in order.

#5 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (7435 posts) -

No one cares or knows who they are.

inb4lock

#6 Posted by johnnyauau (659 posts) -

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Ladies' Code is a Korean girl group. Few of the songs made it to PopAsia in Australia. So this is what I should've added. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

#7 Edited by Planeforger (15639 posts) -

Well...this is a first. I actually know what this thread is talking about.

PopAsia is a music video TV show that plays at odd times in Australia. Typically Korean pop music, some Japanese and Vietnamese and whatnot. Anyway, the show always seems to be on whenever my girlfriend is over, and KPop music videos are...completely mesmerising. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes woeful, but you just can't look away.

As for Ladies Code...they did, um, Hate You. Apparently. I always get them confused with Girls Generation.

I'd say something like "RIP" in regards to the accident, but I think I'm still in shock about knowing what the heck is going on here.

*edit*Okay, a few seconds of Googling tells me that I got them mixed up with yet another KPop band (although I still recognise the name). God I'm confused right now.

#8 Posted by thegerg (15063 posts) -

@johnnyauau: Lack of clarity in your post isn't the issue. The issue is simply that most people don't care.

#9 Posted by BranKetra (48459 posts) -

Rest in peace. I hope those who survived are receiving great medical care. K-Pop is awesome.

#10 Posted by Pewbert (443 posts) -

People die every day in road accidents. Are you going to make threads about all of them, too?

#11 Edited by johnnyauau (659 posts) -

Well this is the off topic discussion after all. Everyone's love of music and Asians has some place in its heart besides videogames. Consider a normal topic of discussion since I can't obviously do it anywhere else. I understand no one cares but our minds doesn't always have to be "Games games games!" all the time.

#12 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20845 posts) -

Who?

One day Air, we'll know who anybody of everybody is.