Justin Bieber caught drinking tequila with P-Diddy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LionWarrior28 (66 posts) -

Again, and again, and again, and again, and again....oooh wait and did I mention again? Well as usual Justin still hasn't learned....to hell with it I might just be getting tired of doing these posts all together on him. Either way, last night in Atlanta Justin was caught partying with P-Diddy and Rick Ross at P Diddy's ''Tequila Bash.'' Hey P Dids you are such a good role model! So are you Rick Ross and everyone else at the party letting a minor drink underage! :D You can tell I am being sarcastic right?

And Justin of course is drinking Tequila cus he thinks he is so gangsta ;) Well sorry punk ass but the real term is that you are an ''Alcoholic.''

Yo boyz look at us! We so gangsta! We don't care about the po po police and what they do cus we famous biatches! xD We can get away with anything! xD

#2 Posted by Iszdope (9401 posts) -

Um, what's the question again?

#3 Posted by toast_burner (21131 posts) -

Whats wrong with drinking tequila?

#4 Edited by roulettethedog (10927 posts) -

Bieber is an idiot who is going to end up in a prison cell.

#5 Edited by Celldrax (14532 posts) -

And no fucks were given.

21 is a stupid age for drinking anyway It's 18 here, but still...

#6 Posted by chaplainDMK (6649 posts) -

So he is basically like three quarters of western people at his age. Incredible, truly newsworthy stuff there.

#7 Posted by lonewolf604 (8510 posts) -

Yes, give him more attention.

#8 Posted by LionWarrior28 (66 posts) -
#9 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13704 posts) -

I've been drinking since I was 18 in the US, and never became an alcoholic.

He's at a party, what the hell would he be drinking? I swear OP, you must have lived a terrible teenage life.

#10 Posted by MrGeezer (55939 posts) -

I could sort of understand the outrage about him smoking it up on an airplane, because that was on a f***ing airplane. But this? come on guys, get off this dude's ass. He's at a private party, someone got a picture of him drinking. Big deal. Sure he's a minor so it's illegal, but stop riding his ass. He's not imposing on anyone, he's at a private party having a drink. I'm not pretending that the guy is a saint, there are plenty of incidents of the guy being an asshole. But this is a whole lot of nothing.

#11 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6690 posts) -

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with him?

#12 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20796 posts) -

I haven't farted in 3 years. I win.

#13 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12797 posts) -

Who honestly gives a shit?

Lmao he's there with officer Ricky? oh lawd.

Hard as a Mutha.

#14 Posted by themajormayor (25622 posts) -
#15 Posted by Netret0120 (1886 posts) -

TC needs to get a life.

In many countries the legal drinking age is 18 and even as low as 16. Over 70% of teenagers have admitted to drinking underage, sneaking into clubs with fake ID's and other things. How is what Bieber is doing any different to the millions of american teenagers who drink on a regular basis? Oh wait, he is famous so everything gets blown way out of proportion

#16 Edited by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

He's like the cream filling in a chocolate swiss roll with those pictures.

#17 Posted by V3rciS (2207 posts) -

Do we give a fuck about Bieber? NAhhhhhhhhh.... TC focus on more important things

#18 Posted by InEMplease (6302 posts) -

lol, he looks like such a poser. So much lame in such a little dude.

#19 Edited by V3rciS (2207 posts) -

Forgot to add this

#20 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10039 posts) -

because there's no such a thing as bad publicity?

#21 Posted by Storm_Marine (10766 posts) -

TC needs to get a life.

In many countries the legal drinking age is 18 and even as low as 16. Over 70% of teenagers have admitted to drinking underage, sneaking into clubs with fake ID's and other things. How is what Bieber is doing any different to the millions of american teenagers who drink on a regular basis? Oh wait, he is famous so everything gets blown way out of proportion

#22 Posted by Storm_Marine (10766 posts) -

Though you would think someone as wealthy as him could afford better tattoos.

#23 Posted by LionWarrior28 (66 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet: No, I just have a brain and common sense unlike you....and clearly you can't deal with anyone who lives a sober lifestyle....least I'm not going out there like an idiot like bieber glorying how drunk and fucked up I can get. You judge people who are clean cus you aren't...get your facts straight.

#24 Posted by bowchicka07 (1069 posts) -

Again, and again, and again, and again, and again......to hell with it I might just be getting tired of doing these posts all together on him.

I know we sure are.

#25 Edited by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -

TC is obviously a product of TMZ.com

#26 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13704 posts) -

@lionwarrior28 said:

@Gaming-Planet: No, I just have a brain and common sense unlike you....and clearly you can't deal with anyone who lives a sober lifestyle....least I'm not going out there like an idiot like bieber glorying how drunk and fucked up I can get. You judge people who are clean cus you aren't...get your facts straight.

Oooo, you sound like an edgy nerd. Stop being a narcissist and acting all high and mighty, because you're not. You sound completely ridiculous making these threads, like you lived a childhood as a bully victim and this is a way to reflect your insecurities.

#27 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -

this is actually a stupid post. hes from canada where its 19 to drink. There are MILLIONS of 19 year olds drinking in canada as I speak, no one gives a shit about that so who cares if he is, doesnt matter if its a law or not

#28 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2536 posts) -

Oh no! The first teenager ever to drink underage is still drinking! Let's play a game -- A camera follows you around for the entirety of your 20th year on Earth. At some point during that year, try and determine if somebody might end up with those exact same pictures, minus the celebrities and adding in a few punk ass college students or burnouts, depending on where you're going in life.

Hate the Biebs because an army of pop writers make terrible music for him, but lay off a 20-something for having fun.

#29 Posted by Master_Live (13616 posts) -

Free Justin!

#30 Posted by LionWarrior28 (66 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet: Ha! No one is perfect....not even me....but you thinking that Justin let alone drinking is harmless is a joke....I'm not narcissistic....I live a normal life thank you....so because I am clean that makes me a bad person??? WTF is your problem? So if I drank you wouldn't be on my ass? And I'm not acting all ''High and Mighty'' if thats the way you wanna put it....I just don't drink or do drugs...you got a fucking problem with that you asshole? Most americans and teenagers like yourself don't give a fuck about dealing with social issues and just because everyone drinks or does drugs doesn't make it right....whether its an addiction or in moderation and I've done the research and been thru the experiences and met and helped people with their addictions to know thats a fact. So yeah stop being a fucking enabler....know what the word means? If you don't I suggest you look it up.

#31 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2536 posts) -

@lionwarrior28: Posting pictures of a celebrity drinking alcohol isn't dealing with social issues, it's ranting on the internet to a bunch of strangers. Bashing on people who choose to drink is just as bad as you getting bashed on for not drinking. There's not one right way to live that automatically applies to every single person on the planet.

And on the subject of social issues, this is not a social issue. This is a child behaving like a child, the only reason we see it is because he's famous.