Jury duty, finally over !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

2 weeks of jury duty finally came to an end yesterday. I obviously can't talk about it till three months from now, due to laws, but all i can say was that was the hardes choice i've had to make in a long, long time. You guys ever been in jury duty before ?

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

No and I don't even know anyone who has. Though it seems like an interesting experience.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LexLas

@johnd13 said:

No and I don't even know anyone who has. Though it seems like an interesting experience.

ITs like those CSi movies, evidence, facts, testimonies, witnesses, all clues put together for you, but all 12 of you in the room have to agree on guilty or not guilty, very hard. I know now how OJ Simpson got free, it is hard to get 12 strangers to agree on the same thing, very hard.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

ive been summoned for jury duty once. didnt get picked though.

didnt want to get picked either.

i just generally acted bored out of my mind(it was extremely boring). when in the courtroom where they asked each and every one of us a question, i just kinda laid my head back on the chair. actually almost fell asleep a couple times. the dude took like 10 minutes to ask each person a simple question. often pausing for no damn reason. talked so damn slow.

had to keep calling to see if they wanted me. They didnt.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@LexLas said:

I obviously can't talk about it till three months from now, due to laws

This reminds me of an episode of "The Good Wife" when the defense lawyers used that a member of the Jury posted about the trial and the Jury deliberations in his blog to repeal the verdict.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LexLas

@GazaAli said:

@LexLas said:

I obviously can't talk about it till three months from now, due to laws

This reminds me of an episode of "The Good Wife" when the defense lawyers used that a member of the Jury posted about the trial and the Jury deliberations in his blog to repeal the verdict.

No way, thats madness, lol .. They constantly remind you NOt to do that. Thats is crazy, lol ..