This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1345 posts) -
Will Jones retain his title, or will Chael actually pull an upset? Also, what other fights are you interested in?
#2 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

Haven't watched UFC ever since Brock left.

#3 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -
I both hope and think that Jones will kick Sonnen's ass
#4 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1345 posts) -
I both hope and think that Jones will kick Sonnen's assJML897
Likewise.
#5 Posted by LoG-Sacrament (20397 posts) -

jones will win. i hope it ends quickly in the 1st round. sonnen is bad for the sport and hopefully everybody will see what a joke of a fight this is.

as for the others, i want to see phil davis fight.

#6 Posted by Brighat2 (2 posts) -
I like Chael Sonnen; he's a great talker and self-promoter. However, he has zero chance of beating Jon Jones. Of course, anything can happen in the Octagon but Jones is way above Sonnen's level as a fighter. Should be an entertaining night of UFC, with Jones submitting Sonnen in Rd. 2.
#7 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

Sonnen doesn't stand a chance, he has no hope unless he can somehow take Jones to the ground and keep him there

I'm looking forward to seeing Nelson KO Kongo

I think the Bisping and Belcher fight will be good too, overall its a pretty good card

#8 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

Haven't watched UFC ever since Brock left.

heeweesRus

Brock Lesner's hometown is about an hour away from mine, I actually know his 3rd cousin lol

#9 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1345 posts) -

Sonnen doesn't stand a chance, he has no hope unless he can somehow take Jones to the ground and keep him there

I think the Bisping and Belcher fight will be good too, overall its a pretty good card

Bane_09
I bet Jones prepared for that tactic. Hopefully he can keep Chael standing and knock him the hell out. I want to see a "Daaaayum!"-type knock-out happen.
#10 Posted by Bane_09 (3394 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

ShaineTheNerd

I bet Jones prepared for that tactic. Hopefully he can keep Chael standing and knock him the hell out. I want to see a "Daaaayum!"-type knock-out happen.

Yeah I'm pretty confident Jones' takedown defense will be enough. Spinning elbow KO would be sick

#11 Posted by Deadpool-n (467 posts) -

I hope it is a good fight. But I am going to go with Jones.

#12 Posted by ps3theJT (1137 posts) -

Jones without a doubt.

#13 Posted by killzowned24 (7298 posts) -

I bet it will take longer for Bones to defeat Sonnen than Silva, just as it was with Bonner .

#14 Posted by Masculus (2830 posts) -

Jones win by spinning backfail.

#15 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1345 posts) -

I bet it will take longer for Bones to defeat Sonnen than Silva, just as it was with Bonner .

killzowned24
If it takes him any longer it'll be left up to the judges!
#16 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (2729 posts) -

I have Jones pretty surehe has his game plan down that is the type of fighter he is. The other fight is Bisbing who IMO is top 5 if not top 3 I hope he wins but Belcher is no joke and has a shot to KO Bisbing.

#17 Posted by JustSignedUp (1148 posts) -
i want chael to win because hes the most fearless guy in the UFC, fighting everyone and anyone. but i know jones is likely going to win by jabbing his way to a decision