Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25009 Posts

Hello friends,

After watching these 3 movies. i can simply say this is by far best movie ever made in hollywood history or any kind of cinema. and all 3 movies are a masterpiece while First one is best of 3.

John wick imo is Max payne equivalant of hollywood. a one man war against entire mafia, revenge, crime, noire. its fantastic. and simply badass.

anyone else think this is best movie trilogy of all time? lets discuss

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd8TYr_G4B_-rUKvp8dS5zkQmmU9KlNxXOdf895khPlyKRknwl

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59229 Posts

i can simply say this is by far best movie ever made in hollywood history or any kind of cinema

So you like it then?

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8783 Posts

I disagree.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e83c14458072
deactivated-5e83c14458072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By deactivated-5e83c14458072
Member since 2006 • 2727 Posts

I get the feeling that you just like seing people get killed. It's all about shooters and gunplay to you. Maybe you should broaden your horizons a little ghost.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I need to see 3 soon looks like it will be on demand next week.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

Got bored of trolling System Wars, huh?

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

Oh hell no!

two that come to mind that would be easily better would be the matrix trilogy or the Blade trilogy.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@thereal25: Blade 3 sucked though so that's right of contention.

As for this thread, I love the first John Wick, but best trilogy ever...bwahahaha, your opinions on EVERYTHING sucks, dear lord start a shitty blog nobody will read.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@thereal25 said:

Oh hell no!

two that come to mind that would be easily better would be the matrix trilogy or the Blade trilogy.

I've only seen the first John Wick (which was meh), but I'm going to agree with you anyway. Matrix trilogy is better and is the one most people will rightfully remember him for many years from now.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#12  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25009 Posts
@ezekiel43 said:
@thereal25 said:

Oh hell no!

I've only seen the first John Wick (which was meh), but I'm going to agree with you anyway. Matrix trilogy is better and is the one most people will rightfully remember him for many years from now.

Cant say about Matrix Trilogy but Original Matrix was amazing. too bad its sequels just suck

athough im glad Matrix 4 coming as starting Keannu Reeves instead of reboot.

Another Excellent trilogy is Dark Knight trilogy. although didnot liked rises as much as begins and dark knight.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

I've only seen John Wick 1 and 3. The action is great and Keannu Reeves is fantastic but no way in hell is it the greatest movie trilogy.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

I got about an hour into the first before stopping out of boredom. It just got too silly.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

I only saw John Wick 3. Incredible fight choreography and action, but John Wick must have the most ridiculous plot armor of all time. I can overlook the ludicrous plot and setting where no semblance of law and order seem to exist in that world, but to have Wick survive or even not become crippled after all the punishment he took in just the third movie goes beyond the suspension of disbelief that I can tolerate.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17680 Posts

@one_plum said:

I only saw John Wick 3. Incredible fight choreography and action, but John Wick must have the most ridiculous plot armor of all time. I can overlook the ludicrous plot and setting where no semblance of law and order seem to exist in that world, but to have Wick survive or even not become crippled after all the punishment he took in just the third movie goes beyond the suspension of disbelief that I can tolerate.

I feel the same.

The first movie was great because it was more plausible. In the club scene John gets his ass handed to him by one dude and gets thrown down to the floor, which takes him out of the action. He was highly skilled, but vulnerable. In the sequels he's turned into Superman that racks up 100+ body counts per fight. Sometimes less is more which is why the first movie was so good. The new movies are simply too much and it becomes boring and predictable. All flash, no substance or risk.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

@vfighter said:

@thereal25: Blade 3 sucked though so that's right of contention.

As for this thread, I love the first John Wick, but best trilogy ever...bwahahaha, your opinions on EVERYTHING sucks, dear lord start a shitty blog nobody will read.

Yup, blade 3 was slightly disappointing.

@ezekiel43 said:
@thereal25 said:

Oh hell no!

I also felt the first John Wick was meh - and it's only downhill from there.

@ghosts4ever said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@thereal25 said:

Oh hell no!

Cant say about Matrix Trilogy but Original Matrix was amazing. too bad its sequels just suck

athough im glad Matrix 4 coming as starting Keannu Reeves instead of reboot.

Another Excellent trilogy is Dark Knight trilogy. although didnot liked rises as much as begins and dark knight.

I agree that the original matrix movie was amazing (possibly my favorite movie of all time) but I wouldn't go as far as to say the sequels "sucked". Sure the narrative went downhill considerably but there were still some awesome and memorable set pieces.

... Dark knight trilogy - definitely up there - and agree that rises was inferior to the others.

@PernicioEnigma said:

I got about an hour into the first before stopping out of boredom. It just got too silly.

Lol, if that's the case, you don't wanna see the second. It takes silly to a whole new level.