Jesus the Messiah, part God.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by FelipeInside (26042 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

that is the oldest sorry excuse in the books. No really, it is. :P It was false

wis3boi

It WAS a Dan Brown novel then? I just can't remember where I read it, lol....

it was a faulty logicless experiment done in 1907 by Dr. MacDougall.

Thanks for clearing that up. I believe that a Dan Brown Book (the latest one) touches on that as well. Has anyone else done a more recent experiment on that? Would be interesting.
#252 Posted by wis3boi (31824 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] It WAS a Dan Brown novel then? I just can't remember where I read it, lol....FelipeInside

Thanks for clearing that up. I believe that a Dan Brown Book (the latest one) touches on that as well. Has anyone else done a more recent experiment on that? Would be interesting.

it cannot be replicated because everyone's body is different. We lose fluids when we die because muscles release, and depending on what's inside you, you can lose a varying amount of 'weight.'

#253 Posted by FelipeInside (26042 posts) -

wis3boi

it cannot be replicated because everyone's body is different. We lose fluids when we die because muscles release, and depending on what's inside you, you can lose a varying amount of 'weight.'

Where does these "fluids" or "weight" go?
#254 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

wis3boi

I believe it's the total weight of everything placed into an area and the total weight coming out of an area. This experiment actually did happen. There was no change in weight though.
#255 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -
FelipeInside
Goddamn, do you honestly think that mass is lost instantaneously upon death? Just think of all the laws of nature violated u_u
#256 Posted by FelipeInside (26042 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]MannyDelgado
Goddamn, do you honestly think that mass is lost instantaneously upon death? Just think of all the laws of nature violated u_u

I don't think anything, I asked a question or do you have problem reading the symbol "?" ??????
#257 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -
[QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"]FelipeInside

I don't think anything, I asked a question or do you have problem reading the symbol "?" ??????

Protip: just because you asked a question doesn't mean that people responding to you are obliged to answer it
#258 Posted by FelipeInside (26042 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]Goddamn, do you honestly think that mass is lost instantaneously upon death? Just think of all the laws of nature violated u_uMannyDelgado

Protip: just because you asked a question doesn't mean that people responding to you are obliged to answer it

Protip: just because you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion, doesn't mean you need to speak up anyway.
#259 Posted by MannyDelgado (1187 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] I don't think anything, I asked a question or do you have problem reading the symbol "?" ??????

Protip: just because you don't have anything constructive to add to the discussion, doesn't mean you need to speak up anyway.

And you think that bringing up physically impossible bollocks about losing weight upon death is a constructive contribution, do you? That's cute.
#260 Posted by FelipeInside (26042 posts) -
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="MannyDelgado"]Protip: just because you asked a question doesn't mean that people responding to you are obliged to answer itMannyDelgado

And you think that bringing up physically impossible bollocks about losing weight upon death is a constructive contribution, do you? That's cute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark There, read that first so you realize the difference between a question and a statement, then get back to us.