Japanese sex doll industry closer to perfection

• 70 results
#51 Edited by PannicAtack (21040 posts) -

lol mingmao. Just a barrel of laughs.

#52 Posted by ad1x2 (5799 posts) -

I wouldn't say all people who use them are pathetic losers who can't get laid. Some people are in relationships but because of their work or schooling (military or college students separated by long distances) this may be a good alternative to cheating.

Although no matter how much I wanted to get laid I can't see somebody spending a down payment on a luxury car on a sex doll when there are pocket pussies that cost less than $50 out there...

#53 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

Meh... I prefer women who can actually have a conversation. >_>

#54 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

@The-Apostle said:

Meh... I prefer women who can actually have a conversation. >_>

If they made a talking version it would sell poorly ^.^

#55 Posted by bobaban (10560 posts) -

@redstorm72 said:

Eww. Those things are crossing the uncanny valley into creeps ville. To be honest, its kind of sad that people would spend a thousand dollars to have sex with some lifeless human look alike because they can't/won't find real women. My god, if you have that much money, hire some prostitutes! At least they are alive.

Are they? ....Are they?

#56 Posted by BranKetra (49963 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@BranKetra said:

Wow. I am interested in actual Japanese ladies, thanks.

Note: For their personalities

LIES!

I am not lying, actually.

#57 Posted by thelordofpies (769 posts) -

@mingmao3046 said:

@airshocker said:

Hey look at that Mingmao. They've made the perfect woman for you.

I plan on buying at least one later in life, once I have a career that pays good money so I can afford this. I would like to try it out first though, see how it feels.

Why in the living Fuck would get this Used.?

#58 Posted by JDWolfie (1889 posts) -

Can you imagine if your parents walked in and saw one of these?

#60 Edited by Gamerno6666 (3322 posts) -
@BranKetra said:

@geniobastardo said:

@BranKetra said:

LIES!

anime girls do not count.

#63 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6701 posts) -

That's pretty pathetic.

#64 Posted by yokofox33 (30364 posts) -

I'd still get friend zoned.

#65 Posted by Motokid6 (6353 posts) -

Itd be like getting with a dead body. Imagine plowing one if these things and looking it in the eyes. That's just creepy.

#66 Edited by comp_atkins (32060 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

I'd still get friend zoned.

lol'd

#67 Edited by Kenocratic (114 posts) -

I think there's a super realistic one made in the U.S. but I heard it's around $10k usd.

#68 Posted by BranKetra (49963 posts) -

@Gamerno6666 said:
@BranKetra said:

@geniobastardo said:

@BranKetra said:

LIES!

anime girls do not count.

I am curious about why that was even said.

#69 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (1004 posts) -

Would take it out in public then choke slam it, suplex it and hit it with a chair until the police showed up.

#71 Edited by gamerguru100 (11382 posts) -

@airshocker said:

Hey look at that Mingmao. They've made the perfect woman for you.

#72 Posted by gamerguru100 (11382 posts) -

In all seriousness, Japan needs to get its shit together. Countries need young people and working age people to sustain their economies. Many Japanese people have a disinterest in having sex and babies, due in part to the country having poor gender equality. If women there have kids, they are expected to stay home, but many are opting out and going for careers instead. Working married women are ostracized, which leads to a disinterest in sex and having kids. About 45% of Japanese women ages 16-24 and 25% of men in the same age group are not interested in sex, and a quarter of Japanese don't even want a relationship; over half are single. The population is expected to plummet by one-third by mid-century, from 126 million today to 97 million in 2050. A lack of young and working age people and surplus of retirees means economic collapse, and since Japan is the world's third largest economy after the US and China, a collapse could have negative effects worldwide due to the importance of the Japanese economy.

Here's a link for more info.

#73 Edited by sibu_xgamer (340 posts) -

@whipassmt said:

@redstorm72 said:

Eww. Those things are crossing the uncanny valley into creeps ville. To be honest, its kind of sad that people would spend a thousand dollars to have sex with some lifeless human look alike because they can't/won't find real women. My god, if you have that much money, hire some prostitutes! At least they are alive.

It is sad. It's also bad for Japan's demographics, Japanese people aren't reproducing enough, so the country has a low percentage of young people and a high percentage of old people.

The world doesn't need more people. I say that's good for the world.

Having said that. I'll consider one of those when those japanese waifus can make me a sammich.