mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722779/Japans-sex-doll-industry-reaches-level-creation-perfect-artificial-1-000-Dutch-Wife-comes-realistic-feeling-skin.html

Japan's sex doll industry 'reaches next level' in creation of perfect artificial £1,000 ‘Dutch Wife’ that comes with 'realistic feeling skin'

+Firm Oriental Industry claims the dolls are their most realistic to date

+Come complete with realistic feeling skin and authentic looking eyes

+Sold under the name 'Dutch Wives' and cost just over £1,000 each

+Company say early sales indicate the dolls are a big success

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Hey look at that Mingmao. They've made the perfect woman for you.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

A real life waifu! ^_^

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mingmao3046

@airshocker said:

I plan on buying at least one later in life, once I have a career that pays good money so I can afford this. I would like to try it out first though, see how it feels.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@mingmao3046 said:

@airshocker said:

I plan on buying at least one later in life, once I have a career that pays good money so I can afford this. I would like to try it out first though, see how it feels.

ROFL. Okay buddy...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Thats just sad. @geniobastardo Found your waifu.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

No seriously why don't Japanese men **** their real women? The herbivore phenomenon is perplexing.

But hey, it has its upsides - these dolls actually look good. Dunno if it feels good......*waits for user reviews* j/k

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mingmao3046

@bobaban said:

No seriously why don't Japanese men **** their real women? The herbivore phenomenon is perplexing.

But hey, it has its upsides - these dolls actually look good. Dunno if it feels good......*waits for user reviews* j/k

It is not that simple. Somewhere around half of young japanese women say they are not interested in sex. The japanese (both men and women) work very long hours and are extremely career oriented, putting little time, effort or interest into relationships and sex. It is estimated that at the current rate, by 2100 the Japanese population will be half of what it currently is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

They don't look Dutch at all...I've been lied to! =P

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

No wonder the Japanese population is graying so much. First robot butts, now this. Pretty soon the only Japanese people actually getting it on will be the old farts, the young Japanese will be too busy with their anime and Dutch dolls. I would have to say this isn't healthy for a society.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whipassmt

@korvus said:

Yeah, they look Japanese. Why do they call these things Dutch wives? Is there some kind of appeal that Dutch women have in Japan, kind of like how Russian women for some reason have some kind of appeal in the United States.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

@mingmao3046 said:

It is not that simple. Somewhere around half of young japanese women say they are not interested in sex.

or maybe only to japanese men they are less interested .....

A japanese girl told me that most of her kind prefer darker skin men and bigger men like south east asians and indians.

btw ... subscribe tomonews:

Loading Video...

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

The Candy Girl line has put Real Dolls to shame for years.

The Japanese masturbatory toy market is light-years ahead of the West.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@whipassmt said:

@korvus said:

Yeah, they look Japanese. Why do they call these things Dutch wives? Is there some kind of appeal that Dutch women have in Japan, kind of like how Russian women for some reason have some kind of appeal in the United States.

Dutch Wives is just a Japanese term for sex dolls, it isn't actually implying that the dolls are made to look Dutch.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

@mingmao3046 said:

It is not that simple. Somewhere around half of young japanese women say they are not interested in sex.

A japanese girl told me that most of her kind prefer darker skin men and bigger men like south east asians and indians.

need to find myself a japanese waifu asap =P

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Eww. Those things are crossing the uncanny valley into creeps ville. To be honest, its kind of sad that people would spend a thousand dollars to have sex with some lifeless human look alike because they can't/won't find real women. My god, if you have that much money, hire some prostitutes! At least they are alive.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 indzman

@redstorm72 said:
To be honest, its kind of sad that people would spend a thousand dollars to have sex with some lifeless human look alike because they can't/won't find real women. My god, if you have that much money, hire some prostitutes! At least they are alive.

So true lol

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

@redstorm72 said:

Eww. Those things are crossing the uncanny valley into creeps ville. To be honest, its kind of sad that people would spend a thousand dollars to have sex with some lifeless human look alike because they can't/won't find real women. My god, if you have that much money, hire some prostitutes! At least they are alive.

How is that less ethically questionable than a doll?

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 whipassmt

@redstorm72 said:

It is sad. It's also bad for Japan's demographics, Japanese people aren't reproducing enough, so the country has a low percentage of young people and a high percentage of old people.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@redstorm72 said:

Many people in Japan prefer to be alone and don't seek romantic partners.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

chernoalpha527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#23 chernoalpha527
Member since 2013 • 169 Posts

Thats creepy I would think it would feel pretty weird/awkward to have sex with one of those at that point I would just go have sex with a prostitute.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Wow. I am interested in actual Japanese ladies, thanks.

Note: For their personalities

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

@SaintLeonidas said:

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 indzman

@foxhound_fox said:

@redstorm72 said:

Many people in Japan prefer to be alone and don't seek romantic partners.

Why ???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e

@hippiesanta: Some of those dolls look like thyey're 6yo...that's just disturbing...

@redstorm72 said:

If I was desperate enough to buy a hooker I'd rather stick my dick in silicone; at least there hadn't been a thousand dicks there and I'd be sure I'm not getting an STD...I have no idea how people find sex with a prostitute acceptable... (not judging you or anyone else, it's just hard for me to understand)

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

There's already 'real dolls', and some of them look pretty convincing.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Well that's just creepy. And kind of intriguing...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38668 Posts

@mingmao3046 said:

@bobaban said:

It is not that simple. Somewhere around half of young japanese women say they are not interested in sex. The japanese (both men and women) work very long hours and are extremely career oriented, putting little time, effort or interest into relationships and sex. It is estimated that at the current rate, by 2100 the Japanese population will be half of what it currently is.

ripe for the conquering......

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

$5-10k for one of these things??? Holy ****.

Does it come with an internal heater and noise maker? What about motors? Can I hook it up to my PC and download celebrity sound effect and motion/vibration profiles? Does it come with a variety flavor pack?

Damn. Sold!

Jesus man. I'm hella lonely, but even I got my pride. Whatever floats these guys boat though.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#36 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

If Japanese men are not interested in Japanese women, why do their sex dolls look like Japanese women. :|

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#37  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@SolidSnake35: Those dolls are just not for Japanese men. Also some of those dolls look way way too much like kids so wth are that company also producing.

But wow this makes me unlimited facepalm for the male gender, i mean come on if you really cant find a wife or human companionship you might want to spend time on yourself then playing with dolls.

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mingmao3046

@redstorm72 said:

Average prostitute will run you $100 a session. Say a doll costs $1,500. That is only 15 sex sessions with hookers compared to thousands and thousands with a doll. A doll is clearly the superior investment.

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mingmao3046

@SolidSnake35 said:

If Japanese men are not interested in Japanese women, why do their sex dolls look like Japanese women. :|

Why do you assume men aren't interested in japanese women? Over half of japanese women are not interested in sex, compared to around 25% of the males.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
@mingmao3046 said:

@redstorm72 said:

Average prostitute will run you $100 a session. Say a doll costs $1,500. That is only 15 sex sessions with hookers compared to thousands and thousands with a doll. A doll is clearly the superior investment.

ROFL...saddest thing I read all day. Whatever floats people's boat, I guess.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

@mingmao3046 said:

@redstorm72 said:

But you are forgetting that you can choose a new prostitute each time. People tire of real partners. How long before you tire of a doll?

With that said, I'm not suggesting prostitutes are a worthy investment either.

Why do you assume men aren't interested in japanese women? Over half of japanese women are not interested in sex, compared to around 25% of the males.

Just what I have heard. I have also heard that Japanese girls are quite open. So I don't know what to believe.

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mingmao3046

@SolidSnake35 said:

@mingmao3046 said:

@redstorm72 said:

But you are forgetting that you can choose a new prostitute each time. People tire of real partners. How long before you tire of a doll?

With that said, I'm not suggesting prostitutes are a worthy investment either.

Just what I have heard. I have also heard that Japanese girls are quite open. So I don't know what to believe.

True but in the long run hookers will cost you waaay way more $$

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Yeah, but they are like, actual women. You know, living breathing human beings. Sex with a doll is nothing but masturbation. Nothing wrong with masturbation of course, but sex with a real woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than sex with a plastic doll.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

If Japanese males don't have the desire to make love to their women, I'll volunteer to pick up the slack

I love asian women 0_0

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I'd say that is a improvement over those aweful inflateable dolls they sell in sex stores here in the west.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

i 'll have two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5b797108c254e

I've read that most white men have an infatuation with asian women, and reading this thread, it seems to be the case. I don't see the appeal...any of you fans cares to explain? =)

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Sex dolls that give you the option to order them in kid-size? Sounds like a Japanese wet dream...

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Oh yeah baby.