itunes help...fhydf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Are_Ya_Ready

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Are_Ya_Ready
Member since 2005 • 1487 Posts
is there a way to take the songs off ur ipod and put them on ur library? i got a new comp and i cant seem to get them in my library.. yes ive tried draggin and copying and pastin
d-rtyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 d-rtyboy
Member since 2006 • 3178 Posts
You have to download this program...but I don't know what it's called... try google.com
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
you have to physically have the mp3 or whatever the actual song files are on the ipods harddisk to do that.....you also need to give more info....
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts

If you have XP, go to control panel, appearance, folder options near the bottom, open that, go to view, show all hidden files and folders.

Then go to your ipod icon, open it, ipod_control, music, and all the F0 folders have your music which you can copy and paste to itunes. However, you dont know which is which, as the names are encoded to ipod language. i think itunes changes the names back when you add them to the library.

Are_Ya_Ready

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Are_Ya_Ready
Member since 2005 • 1487 Posts

If you have XP, go to control panel, appearance, folder options near the bottom, open that, go to view, show all hidden files and folders.

Then go to your ipod icon, open it, ipod_control, music, and all the F0 folders have your music which you can copy and paste to itunes. However, you dont know which is which, as the names are encoded to ipod language. i think itunes changes the names back when you add them to the library.

3DayFinisher
would that by chance work with vista home premium?