Israel steals more lands from Palestine

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use

That's like...so illegal. But with the Godfather on your side, the law is irrelevant.

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@CreasianDevaili:

What are you taking about? I said "Both sides are guilty of a lot of different things".

I agree with you 100%. I think both are to blame for the whole situation, I'm in no way saying that what Israel is doing is ok. What I am saying is that you really don't know why they did this. I'm also saying that demonizing Israel constantly on this board time and time again is a bunch of biased bs when there are two guilty parts here.

People who pick a side and point the finger and ignore the other side of things (like The_last_Ride) are just blinded.

And I'm not going to respond to that "part of growing up" comment.

Most users who criticize Israel on this board get ridiculed. I'm pretty sure if most of OT was biased against one side, it wouldn't be against Israel.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

my parents are some of those nutty christian zionists so i'm sure they are happy.

i think the logic goes if the jews boot everyone out of israel then jesus gets a reality tv show with honeybooboo.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I really hope GS isn't representative of the general population; always trying to make the good guy out to be bad.

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't care.....

This.

You guys seemed to be very opinionated and critical of Palestine before, but now seem indifferent to the whole conflict. Why the change? Are you just waiting for Palestine to react before you care again?

I dont even...

Don't feed him. Some of us are sick of this as a whole.

If that's the case you should keep the selective outrage to a minimum, because all it does is worsen the situation and further the eventual solution.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@DaJuicyMan said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I dont even...

If that's the case you should keep the selective outrage to a minimum, because all it does is worsen the situation and further the eventual solution.

Because OT is def important to the decision making in the ME......

fabs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 fabs1
Member since 2005 • 68 Posts

The Arab side causes trouble as usual; and won't live with the consequences. You reap what you sow.

You don't fire rockets at a country's citizens, and expect that country not to respond to protect its citizens.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I dont even...

Please don't feed the trolls.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I really hope GS isn't representative of the general population; always trying to make the good guy out to be bad.

So Israel is the good guy? LOL

Of course.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:

@redstorm72 said:

Meh. Palestine has been dead and buried a long time at this point, the moaning and crying about it now is just the body jerking a bit as gas escapes the corpse. Seriously, Palestine will never be independent as long as Israel around, and Israel will be around a long time unless some Islamic country has a death wish and is willing to be nuked to stop them. Countries change borders all the time, it's time to move on.

Why Isreal has nukes is just frightening, seing how they treat their neighbours

Israel is evidently a very good neighbor for the most part. WTF are you on about? And they're a liberal democracy that has had nukes for like 50 years. USA with nukes is 10x more frightening. Not to mention NK, India, Pakistan. And potentially Iran.

fabs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 fabs1
Member since 2005 • 68 Posts

@Newhopes said:

Israel=mas murdering scum.

Look at the rest of the middle East, now, this moment, rather than during that war, and see which side is the real mass murdering scum.

Defending yourself against mass murdering scum and terrorists does not make you like them.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DaJuicyMan

@LJS9502_basic said:

@DaJuicyMan said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

I dont even...

In the grandest of scales, it does matter. And the grandest of scales draws from the slightest. To get all motivational posterish: "Be The Change !!"

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

How can they "steal" land from "Palestine"?

Palestine isn't even a state. The only reference to Palestine in history, calls it "the land of the Jews".

That land used to be called Canaan, and it consisted of two countries - Israel and Judah - both of which were Jewish countries.

Muslims didn't even exist back then. Muslims are the new kids on the block, and they stole most of the middle east from other groups of people.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DaJuicyMan
@Born_Lucky said:

Palestine isn't even a state. The only reference to Palestine in history, calls it "the land of the Jews".

That land used to be called Canaan, and it consisted of two countries - Israel and Judah - both of which were Jewish countries.

Muslims didn't even exist back then. Muslims are the new kids on the block, and they stole most of the middle east from other groups of people.

And Christians stole and split up the entire western half of the world.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
@Born_Lucky said:

Last Jewish state in the area was 2000 years ago LOL.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By themajormayor

@Newhopes said:
@Born_Lucky said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Sasanian_commonwealth

In any case, what is your point?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 themajormayor

@one_plum said:

@BSC14 said:

@CreasianDevaili:

What are you taking about? I said "Both sides are guilty of a lot of different things".

I agree with you 100%. I think both are to blame for the whole situation, I'm in no way saying that what Israel is doing is ok. What I am saying is that you really don't know why they did this. I'm also saying that demonizing Israel constantly on this board time and time again is a bunch of biased bs when there are two guilty parts here.

People who pick a side and point the finger and ignore the other side of things (like The_last_Ride) are just blinded.

And I'm not going to respond to that "part of growing up" comment.

Most users who criticize Israel on this board get ridiculed. I'm pretty sure if most of OT was biased against one side, it wouldn't be against Israel.

What are you talking about? Who actually gets ridiculed? I see very few people getting ridiculed for this except maybe for nutjobs like sniper or greyfox. And I'm sure OT is about 50/50 at best.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Newhopes
@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@Born_Lucky said:

Should we hand the UK back to the Celts or the US back to the native americans while your at it.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 themajormayor

@Newhopes said:
@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@Born_Lucky said:

Should we hand the UK back to the Celts or the US back to the native americans while your at it.

That is a question which is not relevant to this thread at all and deals with an issue I am not interested in whatsoever. Try to remain on topic, and don't answer my question with a completely unrelated question.

Furthermore it is impossible to give back anything to the Celts as the Celts does not exist anymore.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Newhopes

@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@Born_Lucky said:

That is a question which is not relevant to this thread at all and deals with an issue I am not interested in whatsoever. Try to remain on topic, and don't answer my question with a completely unrelated question.

Furthermore it is impossible to give back anything to the Celts as the Celts does not exist anymore.

Scots,Welsh and Irish are Celts.

But going by your own logic the Jewish people of those kingdoms no longer exist.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#71 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@redstorm72 said:

Meh. Palestine has been dead and buried a long time at this point, the moaning and crying about it now is just the body jerking a bit as gas escapes the corpse. Seriously, Palestine will never be independent as long as Israel around, and Israel will be around a long time unless some Islamic country has a death wish and is willing to be nuked to stop them. Countries change borders all the time, it's time to move on.

Israel is evidently a very good neighbor for the most part. WTF are you on about? And they're a liberal democracy that has had nukes for like 50 years. USA with nukes is 10x more frightening. Not to mention NK, India, Pakistan. And potentially Iran.

How in the blue hell have they been good neighbours? They've bombed the crap out of palestine for the last 20 years and they've gone to war with almost all of their surrounding countries

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 themajormayor

@Newhopes said:

@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@themajormayor said:

@Newhopes said:
@Born_Lucky said:

Scots,Welsh and Irish are Celts.

But going by your own logic the Jewish people of those kingdoms no longer exist.

No they are Scots, Welsh and Irish. The Celtic ethnicity is extinct.

It depends on what you mean. The Jewish individuals of those kingdoms don't exist anymore since they are dead, but the Jewish ethnicity clearly still does.

But again, nothing of this is at all relevant to the topic.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 themajormayor

@The_Last_Ride said:

@themajormayor said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@redstorm72 said:

How in the blue hell have they been good neighbours? They've bombed the crap out of palestine for the last 20 years and they've gone to war with almost all of their surrounding countries

In reality, almost all of the surrounding countries has gone to war with Israel, not the other way around to even close to the same extent. That other countries go to war with Israel does not make Israel a bad neighbor. Furthermore, that is a thing of the past, the borders with most of Israel's neighbors were quiet until the recent unrest in Syria. Israel has very close relations with Cyprus and Egypt.

Israel hasn't "bombed the crap out of Palestine", stop talking nonsense. Recent operations in Gaza has been devastating and something I am against. And as I said Israel is for the most part a good neighbor. But the worst neighbor in this case is obviously Hamas and not Israel, for we would have not had any conflicts such as this were it not for them.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@themajormayor said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@redstorm72 said:

Those countries usually start the war dumbass.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
@themajormayor said:

You would have to be crazy to be scared of that. NK doesn't have nukes and India is of zero threat to use them, Relax and don't be so paranoid. Israel is 50 million times more likely to use them any of those nations, most of all the USA which used them once with valid reason and will NEVER use them again. Israel on the other hand, under the right circumstances would be just paranoid to do it and most likely will at some point. I support them, but they do get heavy handed at times.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Israel. Building illegal settlements. I am shocked.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By themajormayor

@TheWalkingGhost said:
@themajormayor said:

You would have to be crazy to be scared of that. NK doesn't have nukes and India is of zero threat to use them, Relax and don't be so paranoid. Israel is 50 million times more likely to use them any of those nations, most of all the USA which used them once with valid reason and will NEVER use them again. Israel on the other hand, under the right circumstances would be just paranoid to do it and most likely will at some point. I support them, but they do get heavy handed at times.

NK does have nukes.

Yes under the right circumstances Israel would use nukes. It's called the Samson option. But so would all of the other countries with nukes, and countries like China, Pakistan, India, NK and Russia could likely use them at an even earlier state.

Yes they do get heavy handed at times but they are very unlikely to ever use nukes.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#78 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

If the U.S. wants to "rebuke" Israel for "taking" Palestinian land, Israel should tell the U.S. to give it's land back to the Indians and let the Southerners be free.